Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? (3660 Views)

Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) / Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by calabaman(m): 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2023
IF and ONLY IF she is my spec, I maybe tempted to.

At least feign a hug, and blame it on sleep blues...if she reciprocates BOOM she don enter am.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by ravensckar(m): 10:24pm On Oct 28, 2023
On several occasions, I have slept in the same room and on the same bed with ladies who are not related to me without touching them. Although in most cases, I was never in a deep sleep. When they make the first move, I help them finish things up. cheesy cheesy

So, in summary, all the times that I've slept in the same room with ladies (that are not my girlfriends), I don't make the first move. But when they do, I never fail to obey the clarion call. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hope I'm decent sha?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by Mikespecialone(m): 11:11pm On Oct 28, 2023
Unless there’s a demarcative object between us

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by Okoroawusa: 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2023
Of course. If she is just a friend

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by Flows001(m): 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2023
Yes.

I've done that like 5 times

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 29, 2023
Yes. Me wey dey sleep with my earbud listening to my favorite book. I won't even know she is there.
Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by Omoawoke2(m): 3:26am On Oct 29, 2023
okoroemeka:
quite recently I went to a project site in asaba with a female worker and we stayed 3 days on site without any touching body,infact one night she called her boyfriend and told him she needed fvck seriously,I ignored her,she than started watching adult clips on her phone with the volume turned up,I didn't even send her

You are a shame

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by jaszplus12(m): 6:36am On Oct 29, 2023
Nicepoker:
I have during my service year. Infact in the morning the lady said I shouldn't visit her anymore. Always think twice before you use your device.
Heheheheeee.... had the same experience in my younger days! The lady actually came to test my resolve, and learned that not every man will lose self control!
She vowed never to visit me again!

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by Helinus: 7:11am On Oct 29, 2023
okoroemeka:
quite recently I went to a project site in asaba with a female worker and we stayed 3 days on site without any touching body,infact one night she called her boyfriend and told him she needed fvck seriously,I ignored her,she than started watching adult clips on her phone with the volume turned up,I didn't even send her

Some women doesn't understand that for some men, when they're are not into you, they are not into you.

She didn't know you are not into her.
Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by Helinus: 7:20am On Oct 29, 2023
I have.

She Jokingly warned me upfront not to touch her,and i jokingly felt embarrassed because she's not my spec.

I never touched her, had no intentions prior to even touch her.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by 9japride(m): 8:28am On Oct 29, 2023
Oluseyi001:
For mature minds only, no insult please.
Can you pass the night with a lady's without having anything or touching her?
[color=#006600][/color]

Why should a lady that is not ones blood relation be sleeping in same bed with any guy?
Don't she have other females to stay with or better sleep in the sitting room in any?
Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by 9japride(m): 8:30am On Oct 29, 2023
Purvan:
I've shared a bed with my female neighbor nextdoor because she lost her keys and needed a place to crash

[color=#006600][/color]

Then what later happened? You didn't complete your experience.
Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by MrBroke(m): 11:40am On Oct 29, 2023
Depends. If she's family definitely but if she ain't then something might go down. B4 a lady go sleep with me for the same bed and she ain't fam then she must either be my friend or someone bangable

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by kokakola: 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2023
In this time and age, it's very difficult but not impossible. The person, context and present situation of things matters. Not every Hole is a Hole. I only plug on the Right socket(s).

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Developed Bad Habit All Of A Sudden. / . / Am A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.