Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,604 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? (3640 Views)

Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) / Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by Oluseyi001: 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2023
For mature minds only, no insult please.
Can you pass the night with a lady's without having anything or touching her?
Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by SUPERPACK: 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2023
Why should I touch her, she is not a pillow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by Oluseyi001: 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2023
SUPERPACK:
Why should I touch her, she is not a pillow.
hmmmm... that's good.
Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by brain54(m): 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2023
A lady like a friend…

Girlfriend, wife or sister?

Pls be specific!
Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by ojun50(m): 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2023
Yes yes yes yes yes

No be very pussy them dey shock dick inside

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by thisisit: 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2023
Vague and ambiguous Question

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by dawnomike(m): 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2023
Oluseyi001:
The answer is a resounding YES!!!

It is called SELF CONTROL!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by OBTOREPA(m): 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2023
Yes, depends on what you meant by touching her
Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by Ballzproblemm: 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
the lady can be your relative you need to be specific.
Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by Tallesty1(m): 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
A wise man doesn't eat in every restaurant he sees even if he is very hungry.

14 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by bobbyjude(m): 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2023
Oluseyi001:
Hv done dat countless times even had female roommates in school....

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by Jman06(m): 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2023
Unless she's a lady I don't desire. But if I desire her, I can't guarantee not to touch her all through the night.

10 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by goodness4ever(m): 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2023
Yes.

Yes.

Yes.
Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by WhatIf: 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2023
Yes
Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by Purvan(m): 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2023
I've shared a bed with my female neighbor nextdoor because she lost her keys and needed a place to crash

6 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2023
Not a big deal.must everything be sex.na wa o

8 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by Nicepoker(m): 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2023
Purvan:
I've shared a bed with my female neighbor nextdoor because she lost her keys and needed a place to crash

We won't pressurize you but pls what happened around 4am grin talk true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by Nicepoker(m): 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2023
I have during my service year. Infact in the morning the lady said I shouldn't visit her anymore. Always think twice before you use your device.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2023
lipsrsealed
Yes.. I've done that on countless occasions.........That was when I was a complete gentleman.

The funniest part is that at the end,most of such bannies would go back and call you a simp,an impotent.......

8 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by samuelpeters(m): 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2023
Yes, I can.
So far there's no agreement prior to that time, I gat no business touching anybody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by Starboytwo(m): 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2023
At all at all, even if na breast

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by imagrg(m): 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2023
I have done that severally.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by okoroemeka(m): 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2023
Oluseyi001:
quite recently I went to a project site in asaba with a female worker and we stayed 3 days on site without any touching body,infact one night she called her boyfriend and told him she needed fvck seriously,I ignored her,she than started watching adult clips on her phone with the volume turned up,I didn't even send her

15 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by TimiRume(f): 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Yes.. I've done that on countless occasions.........That was when I was a complete gentleman.

The funniest part is that at the end,most of such bannies would go back and call you a simp,an impotent.......
Majority of girls don't trash talk guys like that, it's your mind making things up. However, so what if the low class few call you a simp or impotent, should that turn you from a well bred man into an animal? Or you just needed an excuse to unleash the real you

8 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2023
Easy peasy
Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by 23jerryking(m): 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2023
Of course, I've gone past it personally. Play football games on your phone till you feel like sleeping, just st plug in your earpiece and sleep. Na person wey no get discipline and self control dey enter unnecessary wahala that could have been avoided.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by 23jerryking(m): 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Exactly, but I know better than to eat forbidden food sha. We all have our priorities.

1 Like

Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by tuoyoojo(m): 7:36pm On Oct 28, 2023
I had one babe who I met in a wedding , who came to spend some days in my house in those days when i was still a Bachelor.

She said she was coming for a program and wanted to stay for a few days in my house. I said no problem

So the first night, she worn a tight jeans to sleep. Me I nor even send her. I sleep for my side of the bed. Next morning ,we all went out to our various destinations.

When we came back. I made dinner. We gisted and I told her I was going to bed.That night she wore something freer and slept more relaxed. Me, I nor even touch her as I had absolutely zero feelings towards her.

The last night, na my pant and one small shirt she wear sleep. she come dey roll dey hold me for night. Me nor even send her papa.

When she dey go. She was now saying she was suprised, I didn't make a move on her

E dey good to put some girls for their place and let them no say no be every man dey run after their abunna

24 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by Groovy1993: 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2023
I remember hosting 2 young girls overnight in my apartment some years back.

I met them stranded at a car park. They were traveling through the city and couldn't find a night bus to their next destination. They told me they work for one of these "bring 2 people" companies.

We all slept on the same bed. I slept off almost immediately we got home. No perverted thoughts.

Looking back now, I think it was a dangerous help to render. It could have been a setup. Although I was careful and they seem pretty harmless from my conversations with them.

Back to the topic. Except this is just an academic survey, it's only sex starved incels that think like OP. What I don't like is how they make it look like all men think like that.

Not only have I passed the night countless times with ladies without touching them. I have resisted ladies trying to have their way with me.

11 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2023
Depends on my Relationship with the Said Girl.😕

If it's a Relative, Sister's friend, Friend's Sister,etc, It is a YES. I won't touch. sad

But Anything other than those, I will Cuddle her and Press BREASTS @Least. 🤨😊😊

2 Likes

Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by Oluseyi001: 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2023
brain54:
A lady like a friend…

Girlfriend, wife or sister?

Pls be specific!

Lolz... Just a lady but definitely not a wife or a sister. Probably a coursemate
Re: Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? by Johnholt909: 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2023
I have done so in the past and the girl in context was very angry with me.

I dropped her off and gave her money. The next day, she called me and said she was coming over. Told her that I was busy. cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would U Skip A First Date Because Of Rain? / Girls With Figure 8 Vs Chinese Shape, What's Your Spec? / Lol- Checkout What This Girl Tweeted After Her Man Beat Her Black & Blue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.