Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? (17962 Views)

I Had A Dream About a Snake Biting My Manhood / I Had A Dream About Priscaoge. Please Advice! / Qualities Of A Dream Man Or Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2011
roki, dis may be strange BUT true! Distract urself d whole day frm thinkin abt him! Dnt call,txt,or hear frm him d whole day AND see if your night can resist him! He will appear in your dream showin clearly like a cable TV! Try it and get back to mua! Na me tell u!
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 28, 2011
Boyloaf:

roki, dis may be strange BUT true! Distract urself d whole day frm thinkin abt him! Dnt call,txt,or hear frm him d whole day AND see if your night can resist him! He will appear in your dream showin clearly like a cable TV! Try it and get back to mua! Na me tell u!
Not possible!

Thanks though.

Mr, Cork:

which boyfriend! angry
Corky Joe. grin
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by Dyt(f): 9:55am On Oct 28, 2011
mk sure u slp very HO.rn.Y,
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 28, 2011
Err not possible either, at night i am at my spiritual best.

I do night prayers so I can't go to sleep with ho r ny thoughts. grin
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by Dyt(f): 10:03am On Oct 28, 2011
spiritual best n u wanna think of a bf bangin u frm behind?
nat possible
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by Dabss(m): 10:48am On Oct 28, 2011
Na by force?
Will dreaming about him make you love him any better?
You cant control or decide what to dream of, dont let anybody deceive you.
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2011
I actually spent the last 2mins looking at Roki Display Pix,  No comment sha  lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by mashnino(m): 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2011
criously i do it often

jez fink of the person while u re lying down to sleep, nd the thoughts metamorphoses to a dream when u re asleep. It works
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by Orikinla(m): 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2011
Poster,

Any dummy can dream of anyone or anything on their mind.

As dreaming of a boyfriend, simply focus your mind on him before going to bed and think of how much you love him.

But anytime you see yourself playing with a dog or dogs in a dream, it means either you or your partner is already cheating or will cheat soon.

If you dream of snakes, it means danger.
If you are playing with the snake or snakes, someone or persons close to you are dangerous.

If you dream of gardens and springs, it means prosperity.

But make sure you really pray before going to bed and when you wake up, you have the power to cancel bad and evil dreams and claim the good dreams.

Just quote the appropriate verses in the Holy Bible on the power of the tongue and cancel the bad and evil dreams and decree the good dreams to come to pass.

Our destines are not in the stars
But in our own hands.

In most cases, our choices determine our circumstances.
Because all choices have their consequences in the seven laws of harvest.

Mind swearing at people, especially members of your family and friends over trivial matters.
I am saying this, because Nigerians and other black people swear at others a lot and end up doing themselves more harm than good.

Expect the best and it will come to you sooner or later.
Be patient to wait for it.
Don't rush to settle for less.
Only the best is good enough for you.

Have a lovely weekend.
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by SaVoy(f): 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2011
What i do when i want to dream about someone is think about them while i laying bed with my eyes close and think about the future, places i want to go with him, things i want to do. think how we would live years from now and it just turn into a dream.
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by ShyOne(f): 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2011
@ Topic

This is simple and it works like a charm each time.

While you are drifting off to sleep - keep your thought on what you want to dream about - stay with that in your thought and tell yourself that you are going to dream about that tonight or whatever night you want to dream about it.

When you fall asleep you will dream about it.

wink
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 28, 2011
The begin stages of incubus undecided
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2011
Ok thanks everyone. I don't want to dream about him anymore sef. angry angry angry
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2012
I think my next topic should be "How do I stop dreaming about my bf"

I dream about him every single night now. undecided angry
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by MrCork17: 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2012
****kaiiii Looook Rokiatu Nyansh? (17inches gadoski wakes up and points toward north)*** tongue
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by dhappyking(m): 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
rokiatu:

I have done that for the past 500 nights, and all I keep dreaming about is people running behind me.

Then quit watching those vampire things and concentrate on lovey lovey movies, ok?
Re: How Do You Dream About Someone You Want To Have A Dream About? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
dhappyking:

Then quit watching those vampire things and concentrate on lovey lovey movies, ok?
omg you are so late. This thread was dead gone n forgotten.

I am now even married to that boyfriend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slim Lady With Big Breasts Causing Guys To Fight On Instagram / High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. / Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.