Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike (22825 Views)

Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure / Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure / Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Deltafirstson(m): 2:04am On Nov 02, 2023
The Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Nysome Wike, has said that no one can take over his political structure and that he can fight back against anyone fighting him unjustly.

Wike stated this on Wednesday while welcoming governors elected on the platform of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, in his office.

The governors were on an intervention mission, following the political feud between Rivers State Governor, Simi Fubara, and the minister, who is the immediate past governor of the state.

Wike vowed not to allow anyone to take his political structure, noting that he could never be intimidated by anyone.

His words: “Let me thank my brothers and friends for this wonderful visit, just to appreciate Mr. President for giving me this position and we will continue to work for Mr. President to realise his renewed hope agenda.

“I have made it clear to everybody that I am not here for any party. I am here for the interest of Nigeria and the unity of the country. I am still a PDP member and I have never hidden my decision.

They have talked about the crisis in Rivers state. Let me tell anybody who cares that nobody can intimidate me.

“It does not matter whether you go and bring thugs, or you say you are Ijaw. If I want to do something I will do it. Impeachment is not a military coup, it is provided for under the Constitution.

“About the rumours of money this and that, all that is rubbish. I just left office how many months ago? And I’m the FCT minister.

But nobody can take away our political structure, no one. I have listened to them and for me, you cannot work and people will begin to bring enemies; those who fought you. Nobody does that.

“I hear they said I gave a limit of what he can do, I want 25 percent. These are ridiculous. I am not a political ingrate, but don’t touch the political structure in Rivers state. I will not shut my eyes.

“Forget about the Obedience and the Atikus, who have lost, who felt I did not support them, and those who revoke their C of O.

“‘Wike did this, Wike did that’ because I did not support their presidential candidates. All those things I am not perturbed, I will only do what is right.

“The President is our father, he has spoken. We will see where it takes us. But no amount of propaganda; my conscience is clear nobody can rubbish me.

“I am not a person you can go to social media and say all kinds of things and you go free. So be careful I can fight back.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/ive-capacity-to-fight-back-wike-vows-says-nobody-can-take-my-political-structure/

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by HenryThegreat1(m): 2:05am On Nov 02, 2023
No one will take your structure yet no one supports your brigandage. Who then is in that your structure? Childish noisemaker who deem himself a god. You weren't the first governor neither were you the first Minister of FCT. Nigeria saw how your ilk, Oshiomhole, bit the dust and became permanently humbled and hushed when he towed this sametin god path of yours. Only heaven knows what you would have done if u ever became president. Drunk!

182 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by socialmediaman: 2:08am On Nov 02, 2023
The political structure was built with money from the state, and it will gradually go back to its source grin

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Eteka1(m): 2:10am On Nov 02, 2023
HenryThegreat1:
No one will take your structure yet no one supports your brigandage. Who then is in that your structure? Childish noisemaker who deem himself a god. You weren't the first governor neither were you the first Minister of FCT. Nigeria saw how your ilk, Oshiomhole, bit the dust and became permanently humbled and hushed when he towed this sametin god path of yours. Only heaven knows what you would have done if u ever became president. Drunk!
the man you called a drunk sounds 100% more intelligent than you, is smarter and more successful than you in his chosen career.

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Chicagograduate(m): 4:48am On Nov 02, 2023
If it not that Nigeria is a lawless country what power does a minister has over a governor and the police are taking side of the minister?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Betanaija42moro: 4:57am On Nov 02, 2023
Just distracting the Governor

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Isobug: 5:00am On Nov 02, 2023
Eteka1:
the man you called a drunk sounds 100% more intelligent than you, is smarter and more successful than you in his chosen career.
Smatter by half. ....So politics of win by all means is smartness to you? This man bought all INEC staff in Rivers. Threatened anybody opposing his views on the election. Is that what you call smartness? Anyway I'm not surprised, that's what you people claimed to be a good politician. If someone can peddle Drugs and even forfeited money as consequences, and others shear violent people and they are cheered and praised as the best thing to happen to a tribe and the best candidate ever for election, what else do I need to know about you people.
Wike should leave a sitting governor to do his job on his own Accord, no one dictated for him. In fact he vehemently resisted Amaechis direction in his time

163 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Herdsmen: 5:03am On Nov 02, 2023
Is only a political dead man that brags about his strength
More like a man telling his wife am the man of the house ..

Wike noise and voice betray his loses ..

His fears is in those statements..

Wike is gone !!!

That’s empty bragging..

He has never bragged like this all through his political life ..

He just lost many allies to Fubara ..

Wike is not in charge again

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by GanagiBitrus: 5:13am On Nov 02, 2023
PDP political structure but feeding from APC structure.
Someone should tell Wike he can not eat with 2mouths at same time.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by TinubuThief: 5:23am On Nov 02, 2023
Useless man

10 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Xox1945(m): 6:11am On Nov 02, 2023
With time God will Humble you because everything under the Sun have expiry date
Mr Wike

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by adekolaelect(m): 6:49am On Nov 02, 2023
Isobug:

Smatter by half. ....So politics of win by all means is smartness to you? This man bought all INEC staff in Rivers. Threatened anybody opposing his views on the election. Is that what you call smartness? Anyway I'm not surprised, that's what you people claimed to be a good politician. If someone can peddle Drugs and even forfeited money as consequences, and others shear violent people and they are cheered and praised as the best thing to happen to a tribe and the best candidate ever for election, what else do I need to know about you people.
Wike should leave a sitting governor to do his job on his own Accord, no one dictated for him. In fact he vehemently resisted Amaechis direction in his time
Your comment would have be reasonable if you start well. Why can't you comment reasonably without attacking Tribe or who you perceived as political enemy? Wike will sooner or later receive what he gave to Ameachi either he likes it or not bcs nothing last forever.

117 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Dubetex96(m): 6:51am On Nov 02, 2023
Hitler fails to understand that the political structure of River state doesn't belong to anybody including himself.

The same structure he took away from Amaechi for his own selfish interest.

Now that Fubara has realized his power as Governor and want to be in charge the Hitler has started barking like a stolen dog .

Infact wike will crumble

Hitler should look elsewhere for his political structure

if e didn't dey E didn't dey

18 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by igwebuike01: 7:13am On Nov 02, 2023
Only Peter Obi sweep votes without the so called structure

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by oluwaseyi0: 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2023
Mr former governor

PDAPC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by abobote: 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2023
You inherited the structure, now you are no longer the governor, allow the governor to start from where you stopped

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2023
Let see if there are real men in rivers.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Emperormartin(m): 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
Wike just want to turn Rivers state to his private property as Tinubu did to Lagos.

If Tinubu can do it why can't Wike do it?

5 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by tesppidd: 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
All these structure this structure that is just a smoke screen, a cover up.

Address the allegations squarely and unequivocally..

*Did you ask for 25 percent of Rivers State budget?
*Did you demand for 2 billion of palliative money?
*Did you order Fubara not to attend PDP functions?
*Did you handpick 99 percent of the Commissioners for Fubara.
*Did you appoint CSO, COS and SSG for Fubara?
*Did you give Fubara a limit to the amount of contracts he can sign without consulting you?
"Have you been using the state private jet?
*Are 90 percent of the Assembly members loyal to you, instead of Fubara?

Pls leave structure, structure matter and debunk these allegations....

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Klington: 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2023
Structure of criminality, mindless looting of public wealth, intimidation and oppression.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Raskimonojendor: 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2023
Yes o. Wike the 001 of Abuja and strongman of Rivers State.

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Kcfresh2103(m): 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2023
grin structure of 25% allocation. The kind greed that flows inside of this guy no get boundary. Just allow the guy to do his job as the governor of the state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Raskimonojendor: 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2023
igwebuike01:
Only Peter Obi sweep votes without the so called structure
Yet he begged Wike for votes grin

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Think9ja(m): 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Petersamuel8(m): 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2023
Foolish talk
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by ednut1(m): 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2023
Confusion break bone -CBB by fela Kuti
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by ronalmagic10(m): 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2023
Same structure Obi was willing to trade his wife for but Wike being a Christian rejected the offer

Carry go Wike. FCT 001

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Basicend: 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2023
Wike! The man that torments the tormentors. .

Just dey pepper them dey go. .

Your turn go reach you, Oga Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by melodyogonna(m): 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2023
Wike is up for some rude awakening

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2023
Mu²
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Franknews1: 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2023
Portable-Anybody who wants to sign Young Duu will pay 100Billlion Naira

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXnyRCUJXtg

"Young Duu and anyone who wants to sign him will pay me a whopping N100 Billion for breach of Contract" - Portable fumes!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With / President Buhari Leaves USA For Nigeria (Photos) / Benue APC Zonal Caucus Meetings Turns Bloody, Many Feared Dead, Injured (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.