Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike (22851 Views)

Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure / Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure / Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by ugwu1818: 3:41am On Nov 03, 2023
IS A MATTER OF TIME
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Isobug: 4:13am On Nov 03, 2023
Never4getU:

Then tell me peter Obi won east 100% if he didn't buy INEC staff in the east during the election?
See your justification, Peter Obi.
1. What business has Peter Obi in my comment?
2. Even if the Peter Obi bribe INEC as you say, should that be a reason for Wike to also do same. Two wrongs can not make a right
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by justlykdat: 8:21am On Nov 03, 2023
Oga no spoil your good name all in the name of greed.....this same you was talking against Oshomole and Tinubu....I know power intoxicate, so please just cool down. Else you will get the embarrassing moment of your life .
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by BolaAThubv(m): 8:25am On Nov 03, 2023
igwebuike01:
Only Peter Obi sweep votes without the so called structure
Structure of Criminality
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by adekolaelect(m): 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
WAPINATION:

Hmm I actually had to go back and read that comment to see how his comment was so unreasonable and how he attacked a certain tribe in his comment but I found his comment most reasonable and factual than you claimed because that is the kind of politics Nigeria and Nigerians has been unfortunately subjected to. Thuggery, Snatching of ballot box, Purchase of the judiciary, INEC Chairman, the staff and the electorates manipulating and subjugating normal electoral process in a way to favour the highest paying master who is perhaps under qualified or not worthy to contest, win or even become a leader in the first place. Nigeria is really messed up for real.
Truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Attacking Buhari, Take Rest At 82, Alake Advises Obasanjo / 2023: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Bakare Favoured Presidential Hopefuls / High Court In Orlu, Imo Set Ablaze By Armed Men (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.