Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike (22845 Views)

Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure / Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure / Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Emaytex(m): 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2023
But death can take....
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Mitsurugi(m): 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2023
Eteka1:
the man you called a drunk sounds 100% more intelligent than you, is smarter and more successful than you in his chosen career.

May a Wike happen to you

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Fatbam005: 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2023
Lol see a mortal man bragging .
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by baralatie(m): 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2023
Okay
Fubara is bringing atiku and obi to outgun wike in rivers state
While wike is saying he is still a pdp member
At the same time wike is saying he can unseat a governor by impeachment if he so wishes
😳😳😳😳
Na wa for the confusion in river state

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by baralatie(m): 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2023
So wetin go make fubara go align with atiku .na him be the first question?
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by baralatie(m): 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
Knowing that fubara is aware of the sour relationship between atiku and wike
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by baralatie(m): 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2023
Wetin I sabinabout mata wey I no know how the problem take start
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by InvertedHammer: 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2023
/
A State political structure rests with the governor.

Wike's political structure ceases to exist the day his tenure ended. People are only loyal to the position not the person. The way he ran Amechi out of Rivers State will be the way he will be run out of Rivers State. Loyalty and alliance have switched the day Fubara was sworn in. They never learn.

/
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by chaloskyx: 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2023
how do you identify sucess by embezzeling enough state resources to maintain financially relevant and in control of a state is that your defination?
Eteka1:
the man you called a drunk sounds 100% more intelligent than you, is smarter and more successful than you in his chosen career.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by MasterTeeUSA: 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2023
Wike is a genius. He has backed Fubara into a wall.if Fubara aligns with Atiku PDP...he won't be able to move the structure with him and Wike has the ears of the Presidency. Fubara can't run to APC in Rivers because they have been shut off by Wike and APC National. A baby in politics will quickly learn ...you can't bite the hands that feed you. Without Wike, there is no Fubara.

Deltafirstson:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/ive-capacity-to-fight-back-wike-vows-says-nobody-can-take-my-political-structure/
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Mayeldah(m): 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2023
Someone that's not sure of waking up tomorrow?

Na SIM I blame, you are the governor, dare him, Wike can't do nada
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by naturefellow(m): 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2023
Eteka1:
career politician? Is that what you call work? Better go and have sense!

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Nuheights(m): 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
You have stolen so much money that you think you can now dare the whole world. Continue to deceive yourself. Nonsense
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Mahone05: 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
If you push moto, as e start comot hand o, or you go wound o

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Nuheights(m): 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2023
Eteka1:

He is still nothing but a drunk

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by MrBONE2(m): 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2023
Emperormartin:

If Tinubu can do it why can't Wike do it?
grin

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Sirianese: 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2023
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Nuheights(m): 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2023
Wike, when the time comes, we will be here to laugh at you
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by yewit37486: 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2023
Fatbam005:
Lol see a mortal man bragging .

As in ehn. Less than one minute is all that it takes.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by sulaak(m): 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2023
Nigerians are not civilised for democracy. Nigeria needs to stop deceiving themselves that democracy will work, the people are too docile and the leaders are too tribal and greedy.

Nysome Wike, has said that no one can take over his political structure and that he can fight back against anyone fighting him unjustly.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by lagosrd: 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
Deltafirstson:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/ive-capacity-to-fight-back-wike-vows-says-nobody-can-take-my-political-structure/

Dey there dey play ....
Sope otilo....
Going..... going ..... Gone

Fubara...... fadey (in izon language)

You were using your own power of incubency like an emperor the way you wanted , it's now another person's turn , you say nobody can take your structure. Dey play oooo.

What goes around, comes around.
You're not the first nor will you be the last former governor
Elder peter odili (rtd)
Celestine omeha (rtd)
Rt. Hon Rotimi ameachi (rtd)
Sir, Nyesome wike...... (rtd)
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by seunayantokun(m): 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2023
Wike was born with his political structure and will go to heaven with it. WIKE..D!
Amaechi, former governor of your state, was a minister when you fought him as governor and defeated his structure. Life is a circle: it turns around and comes back to humans turn by turn. You can't be almighty always.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Bizibi(m): 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Wike is a genius. He has backed Fubara into a wall.if Fubara aligns with Atiku PDP...he won't be able to move the structure with him and Wike has the ears of the Presidency. Fubara can't run to APC in Rivers because they have been shut off by Wike and APC National. A baby in politics will quickly learn ...you can't bite the hands that feed you. Without Wike, there is no Fubara.

Leg dey pdp,leg dey Apc.... make we see the magic hin wan play in 3 years time.

fubara nor get problem ooo na wike I just dey pity....there is a reason why tinubu put him as fct minister and I know wike will definitely make a mistake to show his ambition to become president.
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Jayokey: 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2023
Eteka1:
Still he is a drunk
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by spacechuks(m): 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
But you took Ameachi political structure,

See this drunkard speaking from both sides of his mouth,

They will take your structure, there is nothing you can do,

Olodo
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by villagereporter(m): 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2023
Eteka1:

It is people like you who made him successful, who for the want of their belly suck the maggots infested stool that were coming from his rotten anus. Do you think wike wouldn’t have been cooling his feet in the cell if Nigeria had been a sane country. Ekwensu otondo!!!
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by press9jatv: 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2023
Fubara will occupied and take it from you and you have nothing to do. You can only be wailing and ranting on the social media joor
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Voiceofthestree: 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2023
Eteka1:
Only in the zoo
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Bodydiialect57: 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2023
I wonder if this people ever know they own nothing. When death comes, boasting ends.
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by SpatialKing(m): 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2023
Pride goes before a fall
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Bimpe29: 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2023
Wike should calm down. He should ask Bukola Saraki how far.
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by djon78(m): 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2023
Deltafirstson:

Story yeye talk

Which political structure

Governor Sim is the one in charge right now
He is driving the seat

The biggest arsenal is Rivers State Treasury which you Wike is not in charge again

There's nothing Wike can do

Once the governor understand the game it's game over for Wike

Simple remove Wike s loyalists and put your own

Rivers State Treasury is yours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Borno Light-years Ahead In Agricultural Innovation, Despite Boko Haram / Orji Uzor Kalu Re-Arraigned By EFCC (Photos) / Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.