Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike (22849 Views)

Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure / Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure / Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by globalresource: 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2023
Ode
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Vladm(m): 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2023
PRIDE GOES BEFORE THE DOWNFALL OF A MAN....
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by mayor1814: 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2023
No matter how powerful you are, that power and influence cannot last forever. What goes up must definitely come down
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Fcwilly: 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2023
You go soon receive gbola
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by appini: 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2023
Atiku na man.
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by gigabyte13: 12:40pm On Nov 02, 2023
Wike talk too much....
E go soon crumble sha
How soon
I can't tell but
E go soon humble.......
Same way Amaechi don humble now
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by tiswell(m): 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2023
Chicagograduate:
If it not that Nigeria is a lawless country what power does a minister has over a governor and the police are taking side of the minister?
Police and ministers are federal,while governor(s) is state.
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by onuman: 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2023
Wait till Tinubu litters you from his cabinet.
Leader of criminals compensate their fellow criminals but don't share power with them.
Before long, you will see that Rotimi Amaechi has taken
over the structure in Rivers state; to hold on to power structure of Rivers State, you committed the heinous crime of rewriting election results in Rivers state. People will not forgive you.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by sterlingD(m): 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2023
Oga Wike e don do now.
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by FreeStuffsNG: 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2023
Deltafirstson:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/ive-capacity-to-fight-back-wike-vows-says-nobody-can-take-my-political-structure/

“The President is our father, he has spoken. We will see where it takes us. But no amount of propaganda; my conscience is clear nobody can rubbish me.
Not even PDP Governors give such respect to Alhaji Atiku. Truly, HE Wike holds Asiwaju in very high esteem and trust his judgement. Wike is wise to move close to Asiwaju to mentor him on how to build lasting political structures. Simi should be calm too, he shouldn't do anything to make his benefactor see him as disloyal. He still has much ahead of him.
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by VULCAN(m): 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2023
It's obvious you are not from Rivers state nor reside there

Eteka1:
the man you called a drunk sounds 100% more intelligent than you, is smarter and more successful than you in his chosen career.
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by lexy2014: 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2023
Eteka1:
the man you called a drunk sounds 100% more intelligent than you, is smarter and more successful than you in his chosen career.

how does he "sound100% more intelligent than you, is smarter and more successful than you in his chosen career"?

what is his chosen career?

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Chetas81(m): 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2023
YOU MEAN THE ONE HORRIBLE CITIZEN PRACTICE IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD,AWON OLUYA ONIRANU ERANKO,IS YOUR FOLLOWER
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2023
E go die leave de structure......hegoat!
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by lexy2014: 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2023
Fcwilly:
You go soon receive gbola
he has already received. Fubara gave him a TKO

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Herbaljedi(m): 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2023
It's well for nigeria, contact me for natural herbs to cure all your sexual problems..
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Angelfrost(m): 12:47pm On Nov 02, 2023
Ride on Wike... Rivers remains your personal property.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by SAMBARRY: 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2023
Wike rora se,rora soro, Ile nyo
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Arabk25: 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2023
Emperormartin:
Wike just want to turn Rivers state to his private property as Tinubu did to Lagos.

If Tinubu can do it why can't Wike do it?
Lol sorry for you go ask Amechi how far River state has its own structure its a matter of time wike will know River state is not Lagos

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Lanre1st(m): 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2023
Eteka1:

You must be a thug! Don't you read how he sounds with his incoherent statement, no one talk like that than a power DRUNK man
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by jojothaiv(m): 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2023
Lol!

Which structure abeg...
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by fortunez1(m): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2023
HenryThegreat1:
No one will take your structure yet no one supports your brigandage. Who then is in that your structure? Childish noisemaker who deem himself a god. You weren't the first governor neither were you the first Minister of FCT. Nigeria saw how your ilk, Oshiomhole, bit the dust and became permanently humbled and hushed when he towed this sametin god path of yours. Only heaven knows what you would have done if u ever became president. Drunk!
Wike really messed up with ur a*s hence you so bittered , loser.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by michealon2001: 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2023
the hitler of obiakpor,you will soon go down this i promise you

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by solexjames(m): 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2023
Eteka1:
Stop supporting criminals
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Nakuza(m): 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
Our nascent democracy is in danger!
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by 8stargeneral: 1:11pm On Nov 02, 2023
Structure as in NA you get Nigeria?

Someone build that structure before you
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by GlocusDan: 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2023
The man is behaving as if he is the Almighty God. When mortals start talking and behave like the Almighty God, then know that their end is near. I pray Wike realise himself and retract his steps.
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by GUNITGuy: 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2023
That SIM guy should do something about his relationship.,You barely got there for a year you are already having problem with your benefactor....
What's wrong with SS/SE people in Politics...From Delta to Akwa cross to Anambra all fighting the person that brought them in
You go Obaseki how far....Na next year remain wether Obaseki won't foist his own Successor time will tell...
They always claim to understand Politics but it's only Dictatorship they know ...Always Claiming Tinubu is a god father in a democratic setting but
they're blind to Despots Leaders under their nose..
I told someone if Ss or Ibo people get independence they won't be different from Congo ...Sudden emergence of War Lords would kill themselves to half and be Ruling Clannish territories as Rebels or Government forces ...
Please if you quote me I have stayed in Rivers State and Studied the Easterners very well...
They're the biggest beneficiary of One Nigeria Ironsi, Azikiwe, Nwabueze new why he introduce unitary system ....
They are afraid of their own people if they get independence...What's happening in Libya and Sudan would Be a child's play in this region

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by WAPINATION: 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2023
adekolaelect:
Your comment would have be reasonable if you start well. Why can't you comment reasonably without attacking Tribe or who you perceived as political enemy? Wike will sooner or later receive what he gave to Ameachi either he likes it or not bcs nothing last forever.

Hmm I actually had to go back and read that comment to see how his comment was so unreasonable and how he attacked a certain tribe in his comment but I found his comment most reasonable and factual than you claimed because that is the kind of politics Nigeria and Nigerians has been unfortunately subjected to. Thuggery, Snatching of ballot box, Purchase of the judiciary, INEC Chairman, the staff and the electorates manipulating and subjugating normal electoral process in a way to favour the highest paying master who is perhaps under qualified or not worthy to contest, win or even become a leader in the first place. Nigeria is really messed up for real.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by TheOldGods: 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
Eteka1:
he is more successful than him, are they the same age? Do you know what he has achieved at this his age compared to wike at the same age. You compare people with similar age and not vice Versa. Imaging quoting a 25year old against a 50plus old man
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by smartemperor042: 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
... Believe it or not, Wike is power drunk! He's been successful politically, no doubt. But don't forget that no body is god. He's not as powerful as people that were humbled in the past.

When u talk, talk like a mortal man, don't assume super power!
Anybody can go down and be humbled. We all have one life!

Eteka1:
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by ezechi242: 1:23pm On Nov 02, 2023
Woke just keep arranging his downfall bit by bit, he wasn't as strong as James ibori of delta state but where is he today, the reason tinubu is still relevant is because 80% of yorubas are extremely gullible and have low self esteem, you can not try that in south east, ask all our politicians.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN / FG Hands Over NITEL To NATCOM Consortium / Wike Visits Makarfi In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.