Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike (22848 Views)

Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure / Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure / Dino Melaye: Smart Adeyemi Is Still My Political Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by SmartyPants(m): 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2023
tesppidd:
All these structure this structure that is just a smoke screen, a cover up.

Address the allegations squarely and unequivocally..

*Did you ask for 25 percent of Rivers State budget?
*Did you demand for 2 billion of palliative money?
*Did you order Fubara not to attend PDP functions?
*Did you handpick 99 percent of the Commissioners for Fubara.
*Did you appoint CSO, COS and SSG for Fubara?
*Did you give Fubara a limit to the amount of contracts he can sign without consulting you?
"Have you been using the state private jet?
*Are 90 percent of the Assembly members loyal to you, instead of Fubara?

Pls leave structure, structure matter and debunk these allegations....

“I hear they said I gave a limit of what he can do, I want 25 percent. These are ridiculous.

Is this not address enough?
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by djon78(m): 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Wike is a genius. He has backed Fubara into a wall.if Fubara aligns with Atiku PDP...he won't be able to move the structure with him and Wike has the ears of the Presidency. Fubara can't run to APC in Rivers because they have been shut off by Wike and APC National. A baby in politics will quickly learn ...you can't bite the hands that feed you. Without Wike, there is no Fubara.

You are a learner

What gave Wike power?

Rivers State Treasury

He is no longer in control of the Treasury

There is no ideology in our politics

So the person in charge of the Treasury is the real King now

No contest about that period
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Mosba: 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2023
He is talking about the sheep in Niger
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by teewhyhomes: 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2023
Everyone needs a Real Estate company that they can trust and not the one that will rid them off their money. That is why Teewhyhomes is there for you to guide you in your Real Estate journey. Please reach out to us today at Teewhyhomes via our website!
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by gratefulheart(m): 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2023
Social Media noise maker

HenryThegreat1:
No one will take your structure yet no one supports your brigandage. Who then is in that your structure? Childish noisemaker who deem himself a god. You weren't the first governor neither were you the first Minister of FCT. Nigeria saw how your ilk, Oshiomhole, bit the dust and became permanently humbled and hushed when he towed this sametin god path of yours. Only heaven knows what you would have done if u ever became president. Drunk!
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by achimendy(m): 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2023
Eteka1:
the man you called a drunk sounds 100% more intelligent than you, is smarter and more successful than you in his chosen career.

Wen will you Nigerians ever learn.

Always praising looters.
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by kennethesan(m): 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2023
Too proud
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by ogunsbanjul(m): 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2023
Many comments here show that many are pained because Wike did not support their unpopular social media candidate.
Fubara made big mistake by allowing those who never wanted him to be governor penetrated and lured themselves as concerned citizens of the state into his government just to create enmity between him and his predecessor inorder to take over. Those who did same later regretted it. E.g Obaseki of Edo state, yes I mean it, just wait and see after Obaseki tenure as governor he will be politically irrelevant. Today Oshiomole is more popular in Edo and Nigeria than his successor. Ambode you all know the true story and not the orchestrated fake ones. Ganduje of Kano state if not the intervention of Mr president ganduje would have been irrelevant by now etc
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by tesppidd: 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2023
SmartyPants:

Is this not address enough?
Such serious allegations that should make any man go gaggers and extremely upset, is what he responds to with a phrase, not even up to a full sentence.

Very fishy to any sane and intellectual mind.

So what about the other allegations.. those ones cannot be denied because we see them with our eyes.

grin
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by transient123(m): 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2023
Mr Wike should tread softly. No one beat his chest and survive such for long. Arrogance comes before a fall.
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by SmartyPants(m): 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2023
tesppidd:
Such serious allegations that should make any man go gaggers and extremely upset, is what he responds to with a phrase, not even up to a full sentence.

Very fishy to any sane and intellectual mind.

So what about the other allegations.. those ones cannot be denied because we see them with our eyes.

grin

Its up to every man how he responds to any situation. Certainly, i think people will find ways of framing any response to suit their preconceptions.

Had he responded as you've recommended, I have no doubt that you would have then said he was overreacting or being excessively defensive which, no doubt, would also be fishy to any sane and intelligent mind.
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Johncarlo07: 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Yet he begged Wike for votes grin

Normal levels. Wife was d governor, nd wielded political influence in d state.
Yet Obi performed excellently well to d extent dat Wike had to rig shamelessly.
2027 is almost here. Let's c how Wike will win d state for APC or remove d governor.

Dat man will soon cry blood.
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Josywhyte: 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2023
The political structure u stole from rivers people....igbo-smoking man
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Paramount01(m): 4:33pm On Nov 02, 2023
Herdsmen:
Is only a political dead man that brags about his strength
More like a man telling his wife am the man of the house ..

Wike noise and voice betray his loses ..

His fears is in those statements..

Wike is gone !!!

That’s empty bragging..

He has never bragged like this all through his political life ..

He just lost many allies to Fubara ..

Wike is not in charge again

Okey,yiu think Wike is like Oshomole
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by 9japride(m): 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2023
ogunsbanjul:
Many comments here show that many are pained because Wike did not support their unpopular social media candidate.
Fubara made big mistake by allowing those who never wanted him to be governor penetrated and lured themselves as concerned citizens of the state into his government just to create enmity between him and his predecessor inorder to take over. Those who did same later regretted it. E.g Obaseki of Edo state, yes I mean it, just wait and see after Obaseki tenure as governor he will be politically irrelevant. Today Oshiomole is more popular in Edo and Nigeria than his successor. Ambode you all know the true story and not the orchestrated fake ones. Ganduje of Kano state if not the intervention of Mr president ganduje would have been irrelevant by now etc
[color=#006600][/color]

It seems you don't know these politicians, they don't have shame.
That politician can secretly kneel down to ask for forgiveness and he will be welcome to the party in power. That can't be said for the common masses, they don't care about us.
Rivers state money made Wike powerful. We don't have strong institutions in Nigeria, we only have strong individuals.
It difficult to win a fight with Nigerian governors due to the power they have at their disposal.
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by BadBradley: 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2023
tesppidd:
All these structure this structure that is just a smoke screen, a cover up.

Address the allegations squarely and unequivocally..

*Did you ask for 25 percent of Rivers State budget?
*Did you demand for 2 billion of palliative money?
*Did you order Fubara not to attend PDP functions?
*Did you handpick 99 percent of the Commissioners for Fubara.
*Did you appoint CSO, COS and SSG for Fubara?
*Did you give Fubara a limit to the amount of contracts he can sign without consulting you?
"Have you been using the state private jet?
*Are 90 percent of the Assembly members loyal to you, instead of Fubara?

Pls leave structure, structure matter and debunk these allegations....
Wike said the allegations were ridiculous.

In your closing remark you are asking if 90% of the assembly members are loyal to Wike or the seating governor.

Really? Are assembly members supposed to be loyal to the governor or to the people and the constitution and act as an oversight on the governor?

Nigerians!
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Gerhards: 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2023
BadBradley:

I'm your closing remark you are asking if 90% of the assembly members are loyal to Wike or Zthr sitting governor.

Really? Are assembly members supposed to be loyal to the governor or to the people and the constitution and act as an oversight on the governor?

Nigerians!

Wike is a big fool, last kick of a dying horse
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by millionboi2: 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2023
Eteka1:
the man you called a drunk sounds 100% more intelligent than you, is smarter and more successful than you in his chosen career.
he is still a drunk na hahahaha why are you bitter
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by waveman2: 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2023
Structure that is built on state funds that one na structure.Fubura is the governor with all the state resources at his disposal and can build is own structure if he please.Him no know say our people follow wherever the money is.Lagos template don't work in the south south.
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Exceed15: 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2023
He is just making noise. His political influence in river state is going already.
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Tochj(m): 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2023
HenryThegreat1:
No one will take your structure yet no one supports your brigandage. Who then is in that your structure? Childish noisemaker who deem himself a god. You weren't the first governor neither were you the first Minister of FCT. Nigeria saw how your ilk, Oshiomhole, bit the dust and became permanently humbled and hushed when he towed this sametin god path of yours. Only heaven knows what you would have done if u ever became president. Drunk!
He forgot that some people were there before him but didn't carry structure on their head.
Odili was there
Omehia was there
Amaechi was there
They all left the so called structure.
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by uzhiyeka(m): 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2023
Nonsense structure. The one that favours only your party members. The one that make you an emperor. Mr Man you can't have it all. You don't have the qualities of a good leader.
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by tesppidd: 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2023
BadBradley:

In your closing remark you are asking if 90% of the assembly members are loyal to Wike or the seating governor.

Nigerians!
Loyal in this case means ready to work with him (and work in this case means ready to cooperate with him and ready to oversight him).

And by the way however you look at it, it is a million times better for them to be "loyal" to the sitting governor Fubara than to be loyal to godfather emperor Wike.

Nigerians!!!
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by BadBradley: 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2023
tesppidd:
Loyal in this case means ready to work with him (and work in this case means ready to cooperate with him and ready to oversight him).

And by the way however you look at it, it is a million times better for them to be "loyal" to the sitting governor Fubara than to be loyal to godfather emperor Wike.

Nigerians!!!
legislators should be loyal TO NO ONE but the constitution. They should not be ready to vwork with him. The governor's commissioners, appointees and directors of state institutions should be working with him.

The assembly men are independent and their functions is to ensure checks and balance to enshrine the principle of our democracy not to cooperate or be loyal to the governor or the past governor.
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by kabillionaire(m): 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2023
Now I understand why Atiku always take to his heel any time Wike's name is mentioned close to him.
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by tesppidd: 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2023
BadBradley:
legislators should be loyal TO NO ONE but the constitution. They should not be ready tomorrow vwork with him. The governor's commissioners, appointees and directors of state institutions should be working with him.

The assembly men are independent and their functions is to ensure checks and balance to enshrine the principle of our democracy not to cooperate or be loyal to the governor or the past governor.
Okay.. Agreed.

But they are loyal to Wike, and that is one of Fubara's grievances.

Fubara probably wants them to be loyal to the people like you said grin but they are loyal to Wike, not the people.

Do you have anything further to say about this?
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by tesppidd: 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2023
kabillionaire:
Now I understand why Atiku always take to his heel any time Wike's name is mentioned close to him.
Same Atiku who defeated Wike all the times they contested for something?

Lol

Console yourself. grin
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by tesppidd: 8:11pm On Nov 02, 2023
SmartyPants:

Its up to every man how he responds to any situation. Certainly, i think people will find ways of framing any response to suit their preconceptions.

Had he responded as you've recommended, I have no doubt that you would have then said he was overreacting or being excessively defensive which, no doubt, would also be fishy to any sane and intelligent mind.
Okay.

The governor has been accused by Wike and his legislators of gross misconduct which even warrants an impeachment.

So why are majority of Wike's people suing for peace and saying they should settle and forge ahead, they should settle and pursue peace..

You have accused someone of gross misconduct, yet you are the one saying they should settle.

What message would that give to a sane and intelligent mind?
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by SmartyPants(m): 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2023
tesppidd:
Okay.

The governor has been accused by Wike and his legislators of gross misconduct which even warrants an impeachment.

So why are majority of Wike's people suing for peace and saying they should settle and forge ahead, they should settle and pursue peace..

You have accused someone of gross misconduct, yet you are the one saying they should settle.

What message would that give to a sane and intelligent mind?

I don't know what you're talking about. It is Sim talking about a father and son fight but even on this very thread you are commenting on, you can see that Wike is not backing down so who is really suing for peace?
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by loswhite(m): 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2023
Eteka1:
If you check this another foolish citizens. Is the people that makes upmthe structure? Stupid citizens will continue to support evil politicians.
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by Never4getU: 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2023
Isobug:

Smatter by half. ....So politics of win by all means is smartness to you? This man bought all INEC staff in Rivers. Threatened anybody opposing his views on the election. Is that what you call smartness? Anyway I'm not surprised, that's what you people claimed to be a good politician. If someone can peddle Drugs and even forfeited money as consequences, and others shear violent people and they are cheered and praised as the best thing to happen to a tribe and the best candidate ever for election, what else do I need to know about you people.
Wike should leave a sitting governor to do his job on his own Accord, no one dictated for him. In fact he vehemently resisted Amaechis direction in his time

Then tell me peter Obi won east 100% if he didn't buy INEC staff in the east during the election?
Re: Nobody Can Take My Political Structure — Wike by BALLOSKI: 3:22am On Nov 03, 2023
HenryThegreat1:

“Forget about the Obedience and the Atikus, who have lost, who felt I did not support them, and those who revoke their C of O.

You're one of the people he's talking to here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN / FG Hands Over NITEL To NATCOM Consortium / Wike Visits Makarfi In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.