Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport (39677 Views)

Man Stranded After Been Duped And Dumped By Sidechick In Hotel / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For / Lady Goes Topless With A Transparent Skirt In An Airport Queue (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2023
I needs a lawyer
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by SURElee(f): 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2023
Now we he heard the woman's story.
Everybody will be quick.to side the man initially and tag the wife as bad.

Men, have to realize you cajt tnot to serve you when you least expect.
You go reap am I!

It didn't start today, why do you think some old women leave their husbands and go for omugwo and abandon their husbands for months and years? It is because of the bad way their husbands have treated them in the marriages.

Men need to wake up and smell the coffee. You can't treat your wife badly and expect her to ignore

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Babathanks(m): 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I said it! Na imprisonment marriage dem dey call that one naw! She remains "tied" to him because of economic reasons, coupled with the general terrible situation in Nigeria where she no fit find her way easy while your uncle slaves away in the U.S. sending money back and telling everyone he is a married man, all while probably running around with other women here in the U.S. Dem plenty for here. Nigerian men who think and live like your uncle! In the end, after children leave, na strangers dem go be for such marriage. undecided
So u stay in the state too baπŸ˜‚. Thats why u are tackling me anyhow on this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Can I know u more please?
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Kobojunkie: 8:53pm On Nov 03, 2023
Babathanks:
β–  So u stay in the state too baπŸ˜‚. Thats why u are tackling me anyhow on this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Can I know u more please?
We know them very very well... Mr-married-in-Nigeria-in-secret-but-into-all-the-single-women-here. Na plenty of the so-called single Nigerian men wey dey here be that. And if dem hear say the wife for Naija even cheat or follow another man waka, na dem dey raise hell pass. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by BRATISLAVA: 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:

And it's a lie!

A fuçking lie from an abusive, narcissistic piece of scxm.

If they don't lie they won't get triggered.

And when they don't get triggered they don't like it.

They need constant triggering so that they can get red pilled and spew more misogyny.

These lies are their backbone. The logical gender are so predictable it's getting tedious.

The men of tomorrow will be only weaker and more damaged by their own hands.
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by flokii: 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
The guy is a fo0l.. fo0ls like him irritate me.

They'll be reading these things on the internet but will choose to turn blind eye to them claiming one yeye love.

He sold off everything to sponsor a woman to UK, despite the alarm guys are raising over the flawed female-centric system and laws over there in UK. Now he is begging for help. continue.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2023
flokii:
The guy is a fo0l.. fo0ls like him irritate me.

They'll be reading these things on the internet but will choose to turn blind eye to them claiming one yeye love.

He sold off everything to sponsor a woman to UK, despite the alarm guys are raising over the flawed female-centric system and laws over there in UK. Now he is begging for help. continue.

He reaped what he sowed though

He maltreated and beat her up in naija, she got her revenge in UK, tit for tat.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by flokii: 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

He reaped what he sowed though

He maltreated and beat her up in naija, she got her revenge in UK, tit for tat.

Two wrongs don't make a right..

It takes nothing to hire hitmen to go after her in that UK for ruining someone's life.. another tit for tat, but who suffers?.. the kids.

She didn't have to wait to get to UK to make such terrible move on him. There is option.of divorce and starting afresh.
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Kobojunkie: 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2023
flokii:
β–  Two wrongs don't make a right..
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
When the man was supposedly busy pummeling the woman where was this theory of yours? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2023
flokii:

Two wrongs don't make a right..

It takes nothing to hire hitmen to go after her in that UK for ruining someone's life.. another tit for tat, but who suffers?.. the kids.

She didn't have to wait to get to UK to make such terrible move on him. There is option.of divorce and starting afresh.

Lol you guys start to dish out the bolded when you are at the receiving end forgetting all the wickedness you must have done to your wives, don't get it twisted tit for tat makes the world go round, and if she gets killed in the process...well such is life

And yes she had to wait to get to UK because that's where she can get her revenge with no consequences after all the west is women's world, unlike Nigeria where misogyny is the order of the day where men will cheat and beat their wives then expect them to stay and endure the marriage to avoid being stigmatised.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by InvertedHammer: 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I cannot count the number of times I've been seeing these claims.

Yet one real screenshot like this from such a group has never trended. I never see.

Where is the link to the story of this arrested woman, please?
/

Change your circle of friends so that you will start getting quality first hand information.

/
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by flokii: 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Lol you guys start to dish out the bolded when you are at the receiving end forgetting all the wickedness you must have done to your wives, don't get it twisted tit for tat makes the world go round, and if she gets killed in the process...well such is life

And yes she had to wait to get to UK because that's where she can get her revenge with no consequences after all the west is women's world, unlike Nigeria where misogyny is the order of the day where men will cheat and beat their wives then expect them to stay and endure the marriage to avoid being stigmatised.

You and I both know she is seeing another guy, enjoying premium gb0la there, reason she dumped the Nigerian guy at the airport..

If the guy knows what is best, he should fight for custody of his kids and forget the woman.. success is the best form of revenge, he should double his hustle and succeed no matter the hurdles and take care of his kids. Daddy goals.
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Magnoliaa(f): 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/

Change your circle of friends so that you will start getting quality first hand information.

/

Circle of friends ontop WhatsApp screenshots about diaspora groups?

Not circle of friends for money or information? Is this whyning? grin

Abeg, comot for my front with your stinking lies.
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Magnoliaa(f): 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
flokii:
You and I both know she is seeing another guy, enjoying premium gb0la there, reason she dumped the Nigerian guy at the airport..

Please, stop this.

Y'all should stop this nonsense and stop speaking with crass ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
flokii:

If the guy knows what is best, he should fight for custody of his kids and forget the woman.. success is the best form of revenge, he should double his hustle and succeed no matter the hurdles and take care of his kids. Daddy goals.

Why is it that you men are very quick to think of sèx when a woman does something you never expected? With all what she said the man did to her especially while pregnant, are they not valid reasons for her to do much more than what she did? Instead of you to advise your fellow men to always treat their wives right, you're trying hard to to look for ways to blame the wife? Truly Nigerian
men deserve the country and society they made for themselves, they prefer to blame others for their misdeed instead of themselves,

Fyi he can't fight for anything, his visa will expire next month, except he wants to become illegal when fighting for custody, he should better go back to naija and start afresh, then go back to UK on his own terms.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Fearyourcreator: 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
TenQ:

Men die earlier than women because they are expected to sacrifice their time, money and all for the advancement of their wives and children sacrificially irrespective of their state of physical and mental health.

Any man that is not sacrificing his ALL for his family is a selfish human being that deserves no iota of respect
KO Ni da fun e... ooni jare... so this kind of man should one useless woman disrespect... oni sorire... any woman wey do anyhow make she collect serious beating, serious one ... give am Wetin she deserve... I always tell my daughter if you go do anyhow for man house ... you fit don die before we reach , dey gba fun oga e... if you go dey open mouth like say you no Omo lo gba esi wa... iya ma je eee... do normal and know he is your lord else ... you are done ... I dey see you ooo
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by KayB: 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
Only a fool learns from his or her mistakes the wise one learns from other people's mistakes
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by tnerro1(m): 10:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
After women, fear pastors
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Fearyourcreator: 10:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, she no talk about am mean say na true true, and and he must love his wife unless he first denies it, right? undecided
Na the man dull se ... dem go meet again ... naso them dey do all those footballers ... una go come start dey talk Wetin nobody dey when e dey really happen ... na Wetin we read we dey talk ... the man sent her abroad... na the man dull walai... one woman go follow me try this nonsense, she no go do am again walai... them dey kill their type wella for their ...
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by TenQ: 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

KO Ni da fun e... ooni jare... so this kind of man should one useless woman disrespect... oni sorire... any woman wey do anyhow make she collect serious beating, serious one ... give am Wetin she deserve... I always tell my daughter if you go do anyhow for man house ... you fit don die before we reach , dey gba fun oga e... if you go dey open mouth like say you no Omo lo gba esi wa... iya ma je eee... do normal and know he is your lord else ... you are done ... I dey see you ooo

Any man that is not sacrificing his ALL for his family is a selfish human being that deserves no iota of respect
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by darediamond(m): 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2023
grin Yes oo!
At least you can Short on ETH/BTC if you wrongly long on BTC/USDT or even still Short on BTC/USDT in a jiffy and Buy Back at the cross over of the Bollinger Band under say 1hrs time frame.
Hmm.. Oil Dey Your Head!!!
Ballzproblemm:
carrying Nigeria woman Abroad is more risky than buying Bitcoin at the top

A lot men gonna learn the hard way.
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Fearyourcreator: 11:44pm On Nov 03, 2023
TenQ:

Lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by MrCaesar: 12:01am On Nov 04, 2023
Dailymice:
Its good to hear from both parties. The woman in question gave a reply as to the circumstances surrounding her actions.

It doesn't justify what she did. She's still a selfish woman. She should have left if while in Nigeria before she moved to UK. All those stuff she said were just baseless excuses. If you are with someone that is treating you wrongly, leave them immediately. Don't wait until you exploit and ruin them.
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by luminouz(m): 12:59am On Nov 04, 2023
ahnie:
Maybe he was a lion husband/Toxic and abusive when he was in Nigeria and the wife endured alot, really took her time planing all these.

Revenge is a sweet meal best served COLD.

If na loving husband I nor see any reason why the wife would zonk out on him in the UK.

So all the ones that divorced their husbands in the UK were maltreated too? You know nothing. I can personally tell you 10 stories of women who abandoned their loving husbands, just to collect free UK allowance and all that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by luminouz(m): 1:03am On Nov 04, 2023
IamAsiri:

If it is a lie, then I am sure there will be counter-stories flying around. Plus, that allegation is weighty. One does not lie that she was beaten while heavily pregnant. And believe you me, a woman doesn't forget, no matter how the man believes that he has been forgiven.

Abi learner ni e ni?

What kind of mumu thinking is 'a woman cannot lie that she was beaten when heavily pregnant ' . You mean you say down and typed that shiit like you meant it. Anyone can bloody lie about anything and any scenario
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Babathanks(m): 1:15am On Nov 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
We know them very very well... Mr-married-in-Nigeria-in-secret-but-into-all-the-single-women-here. Na plenty of the so-called single Nigerian men wey dey here be that. And if dem hear say the wife for Naija even cheat or follow another man waka, na dem dey raise hell pass. undecided
Na WA ooo. Give me ur digit, I dy Naija now, anytime I lap state we go align together. Na Illinois I Dy stay
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by naijamerican: 2:39am On Nov 04, 2023
Magnoliaa:

How so?

Is the West not an haven for women again?

If at all the abroad go show dem shege, will the shege they'll face in 9ja not be x5 worse?

They're foolish because in your Solomonic wisdom, you can see other viable options for them to follow? Or what would you rather have them do if going abroad alone is not best?

Family being together is always best
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by luminouz(m): 4:31am On Nov 04, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Why is it that you men are very quick to think of sèx when a woman does something you never expected? With all what she said the man did to her especially while pregnant, are they not valid reasons for her to do much more than what she did? Instead of you to advise your fellow men to always treat their wives right, you're trying hard to to look for ways to blame the wife? Truly Nigerian
men deserve the country and society they made for themselves, they prefer to blame others for their misdeed instead of themselves,

Fyi he can't fight for anything, his visa will expire next month, except he wants to become illegal when fighting for custody, he should better go back to naija and start afresh, then go back to UK on his own terms.
The woman is lying. I can bet it with you 100%. She is playing the emotional card. Her husband was so bad and yet she didn't divorce him abi? A bad husband that sold all his properties to send her to the UK? FOY, you sef think am nawww .... KO make sense at all!!! Anyways, na the man I blame. Somebody go follow me try that nonsense? Lol, na to put her name for babalawo shrine na. She go crawl come back from UK ni. A lot of women in the UK were sponsored by their husband and did this exact same shiit. I know of 10 simps who I had to counsel if not, dem go don run mad. None were wife beaters but victims of a system heavily skewed against them. You think the women will say their husbands are good men when it reached social media? Lol. You are a woman, you know the better how emotional y'all are and how you weaponise it very well.
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by luminouz(m): 4:33am On Nov 04, 2023
Babathanks:

Na WA ooo. Give me ur digit, I dy Naija now, anytime I lap state we go align together. Na Illinois I Dy stay
Egbon, you no just like yourself at all. Not only did you disgrace us all by putting this info out there, be ready to die soon enough because that character go surely kpeme you with arguments
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by IamAsiri: 7:00am On Nov 04, 2023
luminouz:

Abi learner ni e ni?

What kind of mumu thinking is 'a woman cannot lie that she was beaten when heavily pregnant ' . You mean you say down and typed that shiit like you meant it. Anyone can bloody lie about anything and any scenario

Kindly speak to me with decorum. I don't know you from Adam and don't care to. I wasn't responding to you and didn't have any interface with you that warranted this insult. Know who you will insult anyhow on this platform. You can act like an uncultured fellow to anyone you feel but kindly please avoid me. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Ihaveleftnaija: 7:15am On Nov 04, 2023
We need the full story here. Why will a wife just abandon a husband in an airport in foreign land; there was no fight prior? If i hear

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.