Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,144 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport (39675 Views)

Man Stranded After Been Duped And Dumped By Sidechick In Hotel / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For / Lady Goes Topless With A Transparent Skirt In An Airport Queue (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by nazicartel(m): 2:05pm On Nov 03, 2023
H
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by PossibleG007: 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2023
Na wa oo
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2023
badboyTee:
cheesy tell us the full story what the man did also
From the story I heard from source, they were not married.
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Truths9ja: 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2023
Women are very wicked. Why are they doing this acts to the men now. This is highly bad. No wonder some men doesn’t want any of their wife to travel abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Babathanks(m): 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2023
Na because of something like this my uncle refuses to relocate is wife to USA with him. Is just too hard to trust opposites sex even though they have kids together ooo

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by victorVIC1(m): 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2023
How will the wife survive taking care of the kids alone in the UK? Tough reality also awaits her cos she can't leave the kids alone to go about her daily hustle.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Okiton: 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2023
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Stronghold91: 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
some ladies deserve capital punishment
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by trevolady(f): 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
This story get part 2 o,na revenge the woman do

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Zooposki(f): 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
WriterNiiig:
We warned them but they never listen.

Why don't men ever learn from the bad experiences of other men. WHY!

She quickly calculated that the man would have been an extra burden to her, hence why she got rid of him.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by casualobserver: 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
Exactly what I cautioned about in this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7895436/wife-got-job-paramedic-uk

@mindlog
@ikpemhitg

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by ahnie: 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2023
Maybe he was a lion husband/Toxic and abusive when he was in Nigeria and the wife endured alot, really took her time planing all these.

Revenge is a sweet meal best served COLD.

If na loving husband I nor see any reason why the wife would zonk out on him in the UK.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by NaijaCover(m): 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
Cha E
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Angelfrost(m): 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
Sigh... This story is incomplete.
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by densiks: 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
Absolute bullcrap.

Why should a reasonable man put himself in such a situation.

This plea is nonsensical, what grounds does the wife have to forcefully take his children from him?

He should report to appropriate authorities and if the marriage is to be dissolved, I believe there's a legitimate and legal process to be followed.

Again,a real man should never put his fate in the hands of a woman no matter the circumstances. If you were foolish enough to put all your investment on a woman with the hope that she will return the favor then you should be smart enough to get the Bleep out of that place and sort your self out rather than cry for help like a lost puppy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Blacktruth: 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
Their lawz favours women , dats y men dey c shegey for dat country, not only uk , some of this women already have plans before dey even liv dis country.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
WriterNiiig:
We warned them but they never listen.

Why don't men ever learn from the bad experiences of other men. WHY!

Because most of you are weak and dull. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by ivolt: 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
Fake story.
You can't just divorce someone by mouth in the UK.
Not even a landlord has the right to evict an indebted tenant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Zooposki(f): 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Ajalalomo: 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
Made up story

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by ahnie: 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2023
I don't think so....the man maybe was toxic to her whilst they were in naija
Zooposki:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Chiffy: 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
Tell your family friend that this battle is lost already. He cannot win this particular case. If tries to fight it, he will end up overstaying and risk becoming illegal or harming his chance for a return to see his kids in the UK.

He needs to come back and restrategize if he is serious about seeing his kids again. The kids will be taken care of, so he doesn't need to worry much about them.

My advice; come back to nigeria, apply for a study visa to Spain. The fees are 5x cheaper than UK fees. Get into Spain, marry a spanish natuonal. In two years, he will be granted a Spanish Passport. Then he can go to the UK and tell his wife; fvck you to her face.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Gboom: 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
Is this story real or fabricated?
How can a human being so callous like that?
Can a marriage be dissolved like this? Just a word of mouth without divorce papers.
What will the woman be telling the children about their dad?
What of the families, can't they prevail on the woman?
What happens to the law, is the law so wicked that it will judge based on a side of a coin?
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by BRATISLAVA: 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
Another story designed to trigger them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Truths9ja: 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2023
The story plenty , no be small thing oooo
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by GboyegaD(m): 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
This is not hard now. He should take back his children and return to Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by izibili44: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
badboyTee:
waiting the man wan do pass the woman don get another man there. She just want her kids lobato

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Slurity(m): 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
I have been married for over 9 years now but believe me, each time I see any young man about to get married, I will just pity the man instead of happy for him. Marriage is not what it use to be in olden days. tales I never believe

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Blitzking: 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
It's either the woman's brain has been altered by correct gbola...or the man has been giving different women to test his microphone but as a vindictive woman she is she kept evidence and planned the best way to punish him..when ladies come to me on how best to punish their erring boyfriend especially the unfaithful ones among them...they will say blighking I don't want to have anything to do with him again...I just want to punish him and leave I know its almost impossible to advise such women..a pained woman hardly leaves...u just need soft mouth to bring her back to ur bed.
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Slurity(m): 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
badboyTee:
What on earth could the man must have done in the past that could make him deserve that?
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by grandstar(m): 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
Kpartners:

People can be wicked ohhh. If it was a man that did this people will be talking
Not that it a woman it doesn't matter. I am not ready for any relocation, we stay here, I can't lose my freedom, my respect my wife and children because of going abroad. Definitely not me, I still don't understand what will make a man sell his house to go and be a wonderer in a foreign land.

There's nothing wrong in even selling your land

What is worrying is that they have an over rosy view of life overseas. They believe they can easily earn back their expenses, so they take the plunge of disposing of all.

Once they set foot there, they realize they sold themselves a fantasy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by UNDFTD: 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
minakom:
So sad. God will help us all

What has that got to do with GOD?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook / Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.