Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport (39687 Views)

Man Stranded After Been Duped And Dumped By Sidechick In Hotel / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For / Lady Goes Topless With A Transparent Skirt In An Airport Queue (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by luminouz(m): 7:49am On Nov 04, 2023
IamAsiri:

Kindly speak to me with decorum. I don't know you from Adam and don't care to. I wasn't responding to you and didn't have any interface with you that warranted this insult. Know who you will insult anyhow on this platform. You can act like an uncultured fellow to anyone you feel but kindly please avoid me. Thank you.
But I won't. I will call you out because men like you are the bane of every good thing men like me are building. You will say anything and do anything so long a woman says it's true. I'd have thought you'd use logic but then what do I expect from a simp like you. Wake dafuq up.
I don't know you but I'm checkmating you right now. What you said was really illogical

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by mablie(m): 8:46am On Nov 04, 2023
Slurity:
I have been married for over 9 years now but believe me, each time I see any young man about to get married, I will just pity the man instead of happy for him. Marriage is not what it use to be in olden days. tales I never believe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:49am On Nov 04, 2023
The woman dey lie,well sha,this kind thing can never happen to me
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by NEUDUDE: 10:58am On Nov 04, 2023
Good for him. Now he would learn cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by guysbewise: 11:30am On Nov 04, 2023
densiks:

Again,a real man should never put his fate in the hands of a woman no matter the circumstances. If you were foolish enough to put all your investment on a woman with the hope that she will return the favor then you should be smart enough to get the Bleep out of that place and sort your self out rather than cry for help like a lost puppy.

Lesson learnt. Men must never expect that because they have put so much investment in their wife or woman to become wife, that when she succeeds she will reward them with good.

The truth is that investing in a wife or woman to become wife does not buy love because once the wife is financially stable the husband that had invested so much in her becomes her worst enemy and she sees the husband as a fool.
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Babathanks(m): 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2023
luminouz:

Egbon, you no just like yourself at all. Not only did you disgrace us all by putting this info out there, be ready to die soon enough because that character go surely kpeme you with arguments
God punish u luminous. You are mad
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by luminouz(m): 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2023
Babathanks:
God punish u luminous. You are mad
God has blessed me and still blesses me everyday. I'm trying to bless you to avoid your death.
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by IamAsiri: 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2023
luminouz:

But I won't. I will call you out because men like you are the bane of every good thing men like me are building. You will say anything and do anything so long a woman says it's true. I'd have thought you'd use logic but then what do I expect from a simp like you. Wake dafuq up.
I don't know you but I'm checkmating you right now. What you said was really illogical

Please keep quiet. Do you know my gender?
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by luminouz(m): 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2023
IamAsiri:

Please keep quiet. Do you know my gender?
I won't, hermaphrodite
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by IamAsiri: 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
luminouz:

I won't, hermaphrodite

Pele. You really need to stop jumping into conclusions. Assumption, they say, is the father of all fck-ups.
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Cromagnon: 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2023
grandstar:

Even the most innocent looking of Nigerian men cheat. That is the truth. They see nothing wrong in cheating.
What does cheating have to do with abuse ?
Stop moving goalpost
All men cheat
It's our prerogative
Not your business to police his dick
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Kobojunkie: 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2023
Cromagnon:

Stop moving goalpost
All men cheat
It's our prerogative
lipsrsealed

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Cromagnon: 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
lipsrsealed
read and comprehend
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Kobojunkie: 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2023
Cromagnon:
read and comprehend
Comprehend what again? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by grandstar(m): 11:29pm On Nov 04, 2023
Cromagnon:

Stop moving goalpost
All men cheat
It's our prerogative

Not all men!
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by luminouz(m): 9:03am On Nov 05, 2023
IamAsiri:

Pele. You really need to stop jumping into conclusions. Assumption, they say, is the father of all fck-ups.

Yen yen yen....

grin
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by finishmatter: 10:02am On Nov 05, 2023
[quote author=mablie post=126784084][/quote]

You are so right

Women are Conditional and Selfish Lovers
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by cyborgFUNAI: 9:02am On Nov 06, 2023
i dont blame the poor woman if the story is true, i wish theres more verification to her claims that the man is the monster as she portrayed
Dailymice:
Its good to hear from both parties. The woman in question gave a reply as to the circumstances surrounding her actions.
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Babathanks(m): 9:40am On Nov 06, 2023
luminouz:

God has blessed me and still blesses me everyday. I'm trying to bless you to avoid your death.
Weerey omo 😂
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Cromagnon: 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
grandstar:

Not all men!
tomato tomahto
Oya what % do you think cheat?
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by damola1: 12:20am On Nov 13, 2023
Olorilolo:

Your mother is stupid.

Obviously . I am correct

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos / I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.