Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport (39680 Views)

Man Stranded After Been Duped And Dumped By Sidechick In Hotel / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For / Lady Goes Topless With A Transparent Skirt In An Airport Queue (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by EvangelistChuks(m): 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2023
Whatever her reasons ,her act is reprehensible and wickedly.Why don’t she confront him with these at the airport if she is saying the truth.
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by seborrhic: 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
loswhite:
Lol The victim card. How can a man that treats you that bad sell his property and sponsor you to UK? Does it make sense to you ? I hate men that looks for ways to justify women evils against men. It is just sad.
Exactly my thoughts too.
It's also not as easy as it is was posted for you to just take kids away from someone at the airport.
Police would arrest everyone first and take to the station.What if the woman was kidnapping the kids?
The thing about some of these half baked or single sided stories is that the posters assume they are dealing with illiterates or what self?
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by loswhite(m): 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Much the same you will find parents who expect to benefit later in life from even those children they once abandoned, there are many men out there who expect to benefit from even women they treat badly. undecided
We are in a generation where you can sponsor education feed and cloth ppl and they will still tag you that you treated them badly.....lol
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by ExudeLoveToAll: 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2023
ahnie:
Maybe he was a lion husband/Toxic and abusive when he was in Nigeria and the wife endured alot, really took her time planing all these.

Revenge is a sweet meal best served COLD.

If na loving husband I nor see any reason why the wife would zonk out on him in the UK.

You don't need to be lovely for someone to jilt you. When someone wants to jilt you he or she will without recourse to your behavior.
Haven't you been served breakfast when you did nothing at all in the past? Even if you don't have that experience others around you will have

The man doesn't necessarily needs to offend a lady for him to be jilted , know this and know peace. Same applied to males also, the party that have invested more in relationships unfortunately are at the receiving end during when spouse jilt on another.
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
Height if wickedness
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by loswhite(m): 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
seborrhic:

Exactly my thoughts too.
It's also not as easy as it is was posted for you to just take kids away from someone at the airport.
Police would arrest everyone first and take to the station.What if the woman was kidnapping the kids?
The thing about some of these half baked or single sided stories is that the posters assume they are dealing with illiterates or what self?
I think some of them are just stupid lies too. The problem with Nigerian men is that they like to buy a woman...lol. I don't feel sorry for them tho. You are supposed to build with your wife. She is supposed to invest in her family not only you. If we tell them they will call us lazy men that is putting eyes in woman's money....lol. If your wife love you because you are a provider...then I feel sorry for such men

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Kobojunkie: 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2023
loswhite:
We are in a generation where you can sponsor education feed and cloth ppl and they will still tag you that you treated them badly.....lol
This isn't about this generation but about human behavior. Sponsoring, clothing, and feeding someone does not give anyone right to abuse or pretend to own them. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by IamAsiri: 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2023
Giftedhand47:
There are two sides to a story
Meanwhile

I fix iphone panels

From iphone 6 till 13promax ...

The second side is up there, and it is really pathetic. It was a form of revenge. How the man felt that the woman would have completely forgiven him is what I don't understand though. Anyway, the man has learnt his lesson.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by IamAsiri: 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
ahnie:
Maybe he was a lion husband/Toxic and abusive when he was in Nigeria and the wife endured alot, really took her time planing all these.

Revenge is a sweet meal best served COLD.

If na loving husband I nor see any reason why the wife would zonk out on him in the UK.

He was, according to her response posted as a comment on the first page.
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by IamAsiri: 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
casualobserver:
Exactly what I cautioned about in this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7895436/wife-got-job-paramedic-uk

@mindlog
@ikpemhitg

You can caution him if they have a bad marriage and if he is a wife-beater.
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by bitingcool: 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2023
loswhite:
Lol The victim card. How can a man that treats you that bad sell his property and sponsor you to UK? Does it make sense to you ? I hate men that looks for ways to justify women evils against men. It is just sad.

at times it's important to hear the other side of a story. ONE THING YOU SHOULD KNOW. NIGERIAN WOMEN LOVE BEING MARRIED.
NO WOMAN WILL SUDDENLY LEAVE HER HUSBAND BECAUSE OF CHANGE IN GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION. QUOTE ME, NO NIGERIAN WOMAN WILL DO THAT. THE MAN MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by DyshApp: 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2023
Updates about the situation will be dropped later
You guys can also Join us for our GamesNight this evening
Today We'll separate the playas from the wannabes. The real men👨 from the boys👦 and the kids👶 from the champions🏆. Bring your A-game drop your pickup lines on the Relationship Talk group on Dysh and share your most original pick-up lines, and we'll be rewarding the best Pickup line with 1k free Airtime Join us at 6 pm.

Use this link to participate
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Kobojunkie: 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2023
IamAsiri:
■ You can caution him if they have a bad marriage and if he is a wife-beater.
Caution him to keep her imprisoned in the marriage by refusing to allow her go for a job she was offered? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by loswhite(m): 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
This isn't about this generation but about human behavior. Sponsoring, clothing, and feeding someone does not give anyone right to abuse or pretend to own them. undecided
Why would you stay with your so called abuser? Stop defending women. You can sacrifice your entire life for a woman and she will still put the blame on you when she dumps you.
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Kobojunkie: 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2023
loswhite:
Why would you stay with your so called abuser? Stop defending women. You can sacrifice your entire life for a woman and she will still put the blame on you when she dumps you.
There are many reasons people do it. Some for economic reasons. Others because society tends to look down on those who leave for just that reason. undecided

Which part of maltreating a woman in marriage same as sacrificing your entire life for her? shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by loswhite(m): 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
bitingcool:

at times it's important to hear the other side of a story. ONE THING YOU SHOULD KNOW. NIGERIAN WOMEN LOVE BEING MARRIED.
NO WOMAN WILL SUDDENLY LEAVE HER HUSBAND BECAUSE OF CHANGE IN GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION. QUOTE ME, NO NIGERIAN WOMAN WILL DO THAT. THE MAN MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING.
It is always the man's fault. Is there any time you guys take responsibility for your actions? You always have to blame the man. You cheat on your Husband you blame the man....lol. You fall In love with another guy...lol you blame your boyfriend....abeg you guys should go and sleep

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by ogaontop(m): 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
By why imprison someone you are sure will not continue with you if situation change for better? Why shortchange your own life for such? undecided
Imprison you say? Like they are not adults!
Abeg save me this "imprison" sentiment, it's itchy!
How can you be sure? If the man in question is sure, he won't go to the UK!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Ashez: 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2023
May God send him help in Jesus name,
Amen
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by loswhite(m): 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
There are many reasons people do it. Some for economic reasons. Others because society tends to look down on those who leave for just that reason. undecided

Which part of maltreating a woman in marriage same as sacrificing your entire life for her? shocked
It is the same economic reasons that will make her dumb you and play the victim card. Are you saying every time a woman leaves it is because the man maltreat her?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Kobojunkie: 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
ogaontop:

Imprison you say? Like they are not adults!
Abeg save me this "imprison" sentiment, it's itchy!
If Adult A makes a decision solely for purpose of keeping Adult B from having any kind of advantage that may lead him or her to consider the relationship between them of less value, what do you call that? undecided

Go back and read the comment I had originally commented to before you jumped in to the conversation so you understand what my retorts have been tied to. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Kobojunkie: 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2023
loswhite:
■ It is the same economic reasons that will make her dumb you and play the victim card. Are you saying every time a woman leaves it is because the man maltreat her?
Playing the victim card works for when you are not actually a victim but pretending to be one. Clearly, this woman as her story goes was a victim and so isn't playing any card at all. lipsrsealed

As for what you said of economic reasons, yes, marriage in Nigeria where women submit to master-slave agreements in marriage are typically entered into for economic reasons. However, that does not hand the man right to above the woman even in that scenario. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by casualobserver: 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2023
IamAsiri:

You can caution him if they have a bad marriage and if he is a wife-beater.

if he is a wife beater i have no sympathy for him and he 100% deserves what he gets. If you abuse your wife, no matter how long it takes she will extract her revenge. However not all situations are abused women. I am not saying this woman's story is not true, i wasnt there, I dont know. One thing i have learnt is an errant woman who is in a good relationship and wants to misbehave is not going to tell you all is well in the relationship.

Actually If a man abuses his wife and wants to sponsor her abroad with the aim of joining her, I will encourage him because when he gets there he will see shege!! However if you have been a good husband, know your wife well before you attempt it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Testimony1988(m): 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
Wicked wife, she will regret her action.
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Advancedman(m): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2023
DyshApp:
A Nigerian man has been left stranded and facing possible deportation after his wife took their kids and abandoned him at an airport in the UK.

A user with the handle @Jayydubby shared the man’s plight on the ‘Nigerians in the UK’ community on the microblogging platform, X (formerly Twitter).

According to the user, the man sold all his belongings to sponsor his wife’s relocation to the UK for study in 2022, with the intention of joining her later with their children as her dependents.

Upon their arrival in the UK in October, he received a huge shock when his wife took the kids and their passports, and told him that their marriage was over.

Sadly, the young man now finds himself stranded without a job or means to stay in the UK. He has been given until January 2024 to leave the country, or he will be deported.

“Hello everyone,

A family friend of mine is in urgent need of a job with sponsorship. Last month, he arrived in the UK with his children as dependents and his wife went to pick them up at the airport and asked to see their children’s passports, which he handed over without any suspicion. She then told him that their marriage was over and wanted nothing to do with him. She took their children and abandoned him at the airport. He just come to the UK for the first time to join his wife, who came last year to study. He helped pay her fees and sold off everything he had to join her.

Today, the Home Office sent him a letter saying that he has until 1st of January, to return to Nigeria. He has nothing to go back to and may never see his children again.

I am pleading with anyone who can help him with a job referral so that he can stay and fight for his children. If you know of any job openings or can put him in touch with someone who might be able to help, please reach out to me. I would be incredibly grateful. 🙏🏼😥”

He should be helped by those who are busy sharing the post.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2023
BS, no pity for him, they should deport his dumb arse as these foolish men never learn.
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by meobizy(f): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2023
Fake story.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2023
You go bow say she dey lie..all thse rants above.na mumu dey carry woman abroad.u said he was physically abusing you .why you no leave the marriage .I blame the man.serious simpson grin.if we dey advise guys,e go be like say we hate women.i no be redpiller,I dont read those stuffs.i just dont take nonsense from any woman.i mean,any.
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by PwincessRukky(f): 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2023
The man in question did her dirty while in Nigeria...The wife responded with reciepts of the 9yrs abuse she suffered in the hands of the said man. She endured and kured him over so she can take her kids

A lot men gonna learn the hard way.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by Szdorf: 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
my only advice is that he can claim and contact his children again.
He table d matter to Ajidigbo fm Ibadan, they will help him out because this is cheating in humanity
I don't hv there number but google it, there are in Facebook but be careful on Facebook because some fake account on behalf of Ajidigbo fm, there are on Instagram
I wish you best of luck
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by soccerlite: 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2023
Just like that

Hard to believe story
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by soccerlite: 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
PwincessRukky:
The man in question did her dirty while in Nigeria...The wife responded with reciepts of the 9yrs abuse she suffered in the hands of the said man. She endured and kured him over so she can take her kids

A lot men gonna learn the hard way.

In that case she has to pay back the money the man spent in her to travel

If it becomes a legal issue, can she win

The abuse didn't occur in England
Re: Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport by princeemmma(m): 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
badboyTee:
cheesy tell us the full story what the man did also

does that even matter now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.