Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid (54876 Views)

Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His / Lady Confused As DNA Test Reveals Her Baby Isn’t Her Husband’s Biological Child / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by almarthins(m): 11:58am On Nov 05, 2023
Doxy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxI2OPKcwRc?si=_dGQcanXdEOYNdAM

A 44-year-old man broke down in tears during a live radio interview after DNA test showed he is not the father of all the kids his wife bore for him.

Mr Kola, from Ikire in Osun State, and his wife Toyin Arike have 4 children together – Ayomide, 16, Sarah, 12, and two other kids aged 8 and 5 years respectively.

DNA test was conducted on all 4 kids at the DDC DNA Diagnositic centre in Alakoko, Osogbo, and the result showed that Mr Kola is not the biological father of any of the kids.

Infidelity is rife in that state. I stayed in osun for awhile, Omo u go chop pomo tire. Na u go run. Married, single all of them dey do the same thing. Me I made sure I open my eyes,I can't come and Carry baggages.

2 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by FireUpNow(m): 11:58am On Nov 05, 2023
DNA should be free or highly subsidized because women of today, their kpekus are hotter than red hot iron. I feel sorry for the man.Nigerian women are number one in the world in paternity fraud. The Oshogbo man was carried away because of the woman's big nyansh, yellow bleached sjin and wide pussy so he couldn't notice the signs of a cheating wife.

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by MrColdsweat: 11:58am On Nov 05, 2023
virginchaser:
Some guys speciality is to sleep with people's wives. I was dazed when I met my neighbor's wife in an hotel some years ago. Some of my off days I heard her telling someone on phone that "I don't want to do again because of my marriage". Now she is committed in her hobby church but I have reservation on her first child.
No man owns a woman. Women belong to everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Zico5(m): 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
Lastmankc:
The waste side,rank number 1 in infidelity
It's still better than to be in business of baby factory. At least the children have someone as father's figure.

4 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by ShoeGetSize: 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
Well, I am the product of a marriage between an Igbo man and a Yoruba woman and my mom is a very beautiful woman. In fact some useless men of all ethnicities have tried to toast her even though they know she is married and she is in her 50s.

Godfullsam:

Igbo men don't avoid yoruba women, it is the other way round. Women will come for you when they know you have what it takes to take good care of them and their children. The last thing they consider is tribe.

You can see how yoruba men are Marrying your ladies every week. They are picking the best among your girls, leaving the ugly and worn-out remnants for your men.

It is because your ladies see yoruba men as more capable men compared to your men. It has nothing to do with tribe.
Paternity fraud cut across all tribes and race but Tribalism won't let you think/see beyond your nose.
The recent one that happened in my area involved as Igbo couple.

5 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by proeast(m): 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
AbujaLagos:
plenty Igbo ladies are married in Yoruba villages by typical village Yoruba men. They are helpful in red oil making and farm work.

I mentioned that certain traditional reasons are why you find some Igbo women accepting Yoruba men in marriage. And they're few in number.

All things being equal, Igbo women will hardly accept to marry a yorubaman. Not when she knows she can get an Igbo man.

3 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by mozona(m): 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
Gadafii:
To marry just be like horror film 😕

If you follow John Doe on twitter and you saw his recent thread Wetin men dey do with married women, you go just weak

All that talk of never sleep with a married woman, na scam

Peoples wives are getting docked steady and these women are even ready to elope of carry the child of these single guys as evidenced in the chats they shared on that thread

Married woman go dey show her husband shege for house while slutting and slaving for the guys they are having affairs with, that thread is an eye opener incase you are still delusional that marriage will favor you

I might agree with you but it is a personal choice, for me I gat nothing to do with married women. Even or after I got married.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by legitnow1: 12:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
LOL

Y DID HE DO DNA?

IS HE EVEN SURE, HIS OWN FATHER IS THE RIGHT MAN.

DOES IT REALLY MATTER?

ALL THE BLACKMAILING OF WOMEN HAS GOT TO STOP.

THE WORLD IS GETTING EVER TOO WICKED AND NONACCOMODATING.

I WONT EVER DO DNA BECAUSE I DONT BELIEVE IN IT.

IF I RAISE YOU FROM START TO FINISH, YOU ARE MY CHILD.

ELSE WHY DO PEOPLE ADOPT?

LET US STOP WITH WESTERN THINGS AND STAY TRUE TO OUR AFRICAN WAYS.

BEFORE DNA, IT WORKED FOR US AND EVERYBODY WAS HAPPY.

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by dododawa1: 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2023
chatinent:
Still waiting for the woman with the effrontery to try this with me.

no one pass tests

As smart and street boy,I been.

I buy FUFU phone.

4 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Triangles1(m): 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
Finst22:
This is heart breaking

I'm telling you, very heart breaking.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by legitnow1: 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2023
AS A TRADITIONAL CONSERVATIVE, I GENERALLY DONT BELIEVE WE NEED TO CHANGE OUR WAYS OF DOING THINGS, VIA WESTERN MEANS.

I'M ALL ABOUT CONSERVATION.

IF ANYBODY IMPREGNATE YOUR WIFE, ACCORDING TO IGBO TRADITION, THE CHILD BELONGS TO YOU.

HE IS A SPERM DONOR.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by CrownLands(m): 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
Koralords:
This kind thing the man needs to do a test if he is potent first

Yes! It is a devastating piece of revelation!

Part II is to conduct a patency test.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by goodnessme1(f): 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
Godfullsam:

Who are Igbo women?

They are the women yoruba men marry off every weekend.
I don't have to live in the east to know your women, they are everywhere in my neighborhood.
I dated a few of them before sef. I almost married Chineyen but had to change my mind along the line. She is a good and hard working lady and we are still I talking terms till date.

I wonder why you are asking if I know Igbo women as if they as scarce like dollars.
Have you ever ask why our Igbo men don't fancy your dirty girls?

Rich yorubas are the ones rushing to have beautiful Igbo ladies as wife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Brushstrokes20: 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
👀👀👀Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!
After women, FEAR WOMEN 😏
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by bewla(m): 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ozommadu:
Oshobo man? grin

I hope its not that Sukanmi AKA FreeStuffsNG...e no funny oo grin
you no well let him catch you
You be free testing bag
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by NAC1666: 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2023
Doxy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxI2OPKcwRc?si=_dGQcanXdEOYNdAM

A 44-year-old man broke down in tears during a live radio interview after DNA test showed he is not the father of all the kids his wife bore for him.

Mr Kola, from Ikire in Osun State, and his wife Toyin Arike have 4 children together – Ayomide, 16, Sarah, 12, and two other kids aged 8 and 5 years respectively.

DNA test was conducted on all 4 kids at the DDC DNA Diagnositic centre in Alakoko, Osogbo, and the result showed that Mr Kola is not the biological father of any of the kids.
Why are men conducting DNA test. It's a scam
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by proeast(m): 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2023
lolu2019:
love knows no tribe.i was not wealthy when I was dating nkechi.infact,that was the reason she considered me cos I was so honest.i told her I don't have money when she asked me y I wasn't married yet when I asked her out.

There might be factors that made her accept you, such as traditional reasons that drastically reduce her chances of marrying an Igbo man, environmental or her personality.

Aside quality genes, Igbo men are known to be more responsible in marriage. They mostly keep to one wife. They provide for the family etc.

How many Yorubas, even the poor ones marry one wife in their life time? How many of them are fully responsible for their family?

We know that having baby mama is now seen as a culture in yorubaland. A yoruba man can even decide to walk away from his from his family and it wouldn't be seen as taboo. Maybe, having muslims in your midst contributed to such lifestyle but Igbo men don't behave like that.

3 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by goodnessme1(f): 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2023
EJEGBULEJE:

You people must Sha bring tribalism into everything, the same thing your forefathers started, you have not drop it..
Yoruba hero introduced tribalism in Nigeria.

Do your research if you don't know or else you're just a hypocrite.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by legitnow1: 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
Godfullsam:

Who are Igbo women?

They are the women yoruba men marry off every weekend.
I don't have to live in the east to know your women, they are everywhere in my neighborhood.
I dated a few of them before sef. I almost married Chineyen but had to change my mind along the line. She is a good and hard working lady and we are still I talking terms till date.

I wonder why you are asking if I know Igbo women as if they as scarce like dollars.

BET DO U SEE IGBO MEN MARRY YOUR OWN YORUBA WOMEN?

DAT SOME IGBO FAMILIES HAVE ALLOWED INTER-TRIBAL MARRIAGE FOR WHATEVER REASON, DONT GIVE YOU RIGHT TO BE TALKING TRASH ABOUT WOMEN BELONGING TO OTHER TRIBES.

THEY ARE STILL IGBO WOMEN.

I'M SURE, WE WIL FIND IGBO WOMEN MARRIED EVEN IN NORTHERN NIGERIA AND SOUTH SOUTH AS WELL, BUT THEY DONT SEE IT AS A THING OF PRIDE OR BRAGGING RIGHT.

GO AND MARRY YOUR YORUBA GIRLS, EVERYWEEKEND.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Godsongang: 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Franzinni: 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
Bendeco2020:

No woman from any tribe can see yoruba men as more capable.

Is it their talkertiv nature or stature?

The last time I checked, women are attracted to masculine men and Igbo men are more masculine in nature than skinny and obese yoruba men grin
you sound pained but don't forget the people that have thier men sleeping with each other in Nigeria is from the side you are calling masculine ... ?

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by ednut1(m): 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2023
This man is impotent

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Tohsynetita1: 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2023
legitnow1:
LOL

Y DID HE DO DNA?

IS HE EVEN SURE, HIS OWN FATHER IS THE RIGHT MAN.

DOES IT REALLY MATTER?

ALL THE BLACKMAILING OF WOMEN HAS GOT TO STOP.

THE WORLD IS GETTING EVER TOO WICKED AND NONACCOMODATING.

I WONT EVER DO DNA BECAUSE I DONT BELIEVE IN IT.

IF I RAISE YOU FROM START TO FINISH, YOU ARE MY CHILD.

ELSE WHY DO PEOPLE ADOPT?

LET US STOP WITH WESTERN THINGS AND STAY TRUE TO OUR AFRICAN WAYS.

BEFORE DNA, IT WORKED FOR US AND EVERYBODY WAS HAPPY.
They play, you are trying to promote infidelity with your response, what if the wife bring disease through the act? What if the owner later come for his children and try to pay everything you have spent on them. Believe me, anything could happen o. What if the children are sickle cell patient and you spend on their health insurance only for them to die on the way. stop promoting infidelity please. Try to think of your action and results before Imbibing it

2 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Strech(m): 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2023
Bendeco2020:

No woman from any tribe can see yoruba men as more capable.

Is it their talkertiv nature or stature?

The last time I checked, women are attracted to masculine men and Igbo men are more masculine in nature than skinny and obese yoruba men grin
I swear Yoruba women can f*ck like dog. Talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by legitnow1: 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
Tohsynetita1:

They play, you are trying to promote infidelity with your response, what if the wife bring disease through the act? What if the owner later come for his children and try to pay everything you have spent on them. Believe me, anything could happen o. What if the children are sickle cell patient and you spend on their health insurance only for them to die on the way. stop promoting infidelity please. Try to think of your action and results before Imbibing it

WOMEN KEEP SO MUCH SECRET AND CRY ABOUT MEN DOING DIIRTY, WHEN WITH JUST KPEKUS AND ESTROGEN, THEY ARE VERY DIRTY.

HOWEVER, WOMEN TOO HAVE RIGHT TO EXPLORE THEIR SEXUAL DESIRES.

I DONT BELIEVE IN LIMITING THEIR ENJOYMENT AND FULFILMENT.

OUR TRADITIONAL CONSERVATIVE IDEOLOGY, VALUES SECRECY OR DISCRETLY MORE THAN MORAL.

THIS YOUR DNA IS SPOILING THEIR AGE OLD FUN ACTIVITIES AND I WILL OPPOSE IT BECAUSE THAT IS MY BELIEVE AND POSITION.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Tohsynetita1: 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
it's an example of "own Goal"
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Triangles1(m): 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
PureFace1:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Most of you guys are delusional with false sense of importance lol

i doubt you have ever live in the West, there's no Yoruba family that would heard about their son or daughter getting married to an Igbo but not think twice about it and even oppose the idea but you see most Yoruba wealthy families are more liberal and educated and they tend to be more open to the idea of intertribal marriage, that's what is giving you the false idea that's well accepted in the west.

Well let me tell you most Yoruba don't think shit of Igbo talkless of putting any significance in marriage with them in fact they just rate you hardly better than Aboki, abi have you ever heard of any igbo getting special privileges in the west because they are Igbo either men or women ?

Yoruba are very narcissistic in the west, in fact most Yoruba believe they are the real Nigerians and don't put other geopolitical zones in their eyes, reason why most Yoruba hardly have any knowledge about other zones or rarely leave south west.

Your people are all over south west and still troop in every day so there's no way there wouldn't be one or two inter marriages, the question you should be asking is how many Yoruba men are in the East to hunt for wife?

You guys hate Yoruba calling you "omo igbo" well that name is becoming derogatory in the west these days. Some Yoruba may admire some Igbo people ability to handle business and hustle same way you will see some Yoruba admiring northerners or hausa people for their simple lifestyles and hardwork, some will even call them honest and trust worthy, it's not more than that or to the extent they give 2 shits about marriage with Igbo women.

You nailed it, go to all this ashwo joint and see igbos girls, before you see 1 Yoruba you will see 2000 Igbos and Benue.
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by ufotunang: 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
Nawaoooo...fear women... especially nigeria women 🙄
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by Edusouls(m): 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
Yorubas see una life?
Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by legitnow1: 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2023
ANY MAN GIVE MY WIFE BELLE, IS A SPERM DONOR.

NA ME GET THE PIKIN.

IGBO CULTURE IS TOO SWEET. kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid by rickleye: 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2023
I can somewhat understand 1 but all 4 kids !!!

For the woman’s sake - I hope it’s a Chimera case.
https://time.com/4091210/chimera-twins/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Slept With My Brother-in-law Unknowingly, Woman Tells Court / Photo Of Sleeping Fruit Seller And Her Child Goes Viral, Draws Support / Is This What Being A Supportive Husband Means Or Just Plain Stupidity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.