Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing (1649 Views)

Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? / Zaria Man Who Lost His Manhood Got A Replacement / Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2011
I barged into a crowd pretending to be a law enforcement agents just to get the news of d day for nairaland. In d middle of d crowd is a young man crying profusely that one malam touched him and his ''gentle giant'' disappered mysteriously.
Guys,if u are the man and 35yrs,wot will u do? And ladies,how will u welcome dis development if ur hubby is this man and ur marriage is 10yrs maximum.
Re: Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing by seedord247(m): 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2011
Crown Prince link=topic=790549.ms[b:
[/b]g9425338#msg9425338 date=1319661223]
I barged into a crowd pretending to be a law enforcement agents just to get the news of d day for nairaland. In d middle of d crowd is a young man crying profusely that one malam touched him and his ''gentle giant'' disappered mysteriously.
Guys,if u are the man and 35yrs,wot will u do? And ladies,how will u welcome dis development if your hubby is this man and your marriage is 10yrs maximum.

Hmmm . . . . Re-loading.

Bro the same question goes to You . . .
Re: Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2011
[size=14pt]Post links, pictures or anything to corroborate your fanciful "Legend of the missing [b]Dcck[/b]son". . .[/size]
Re: Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing by Idowuogbo(f): 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2011
Newscaster na evryday u dey jam sumtin , wan dey ur eyeball go comot.

I wonder wen it happens if u go consult Bill Gate to make u talking laptop so u can comebck online to type bullocksss tseeew
Re: Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2011
Super story, only in naija where police dey arrest goat grin
Re: Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing by seedord247(m): 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Newscaster na evryday u dey jam sumtin , wan dey your eyeball go comot.

I wonder wen it happens if u go consult Bill Gate to make u talking laptop so u can comebck online to type bullocksss tseeew

Guy you don get English teacher? . . . .  Never underestimate anybody in this life. tongue tongue

Now i believe Opebe can speak like wole Soyinka if adult Education is Allow.
cheesy grin grin
Re: Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing by Idowuogbo(f): 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2011
seedord247:

Guy you don get English teacher? . . . .  Never underestimate anybody in this life. tongue tongue

Now i believe Opebe can speak like wole Soyinka if adult Education is Allow.
cheesy grin grin

Wot u on , plss chill jare .Na evryday u dey attack

Kilode de gan and i no b ur guy, am sure ur apollo don go its says f next to my user name tseeeew
Re: Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing by seedord247(m): 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Wot u on , plss chill jare .Na evryday u dey attack

Kilode de gan and i no b your guy, am sure your apollo don go its says f next to my user name tseeeew

You just make me remeber this song.

You want too go to Unilag . . . For more Education.

You want too go to Uniport . . . . For more Education.

But Oh know ma ma Mo right now You are a Danfo Driver.

You are a Danfo Driver swooor . , shey bi You be Danfo Driver swoor.

Ma wo ju Uche . . . . Mushin Oloshaa ooooooo
Re: Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2011
@sexkillz,it high time we meet at the national stadium surulere
You know, man to man.
Remember,i dont throw banters,i threw rockets grin
Re: Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing by Idowuogbo(f): 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2011
seedord247:

You just make me remeber this song.

You want too go to Unilag . . . For more Education.

You want too go to Uniport . . . . For more Education.

But Oh know ma ma Mo right now You are a Danfo Driver.

You are a Danfo Driver swooor . , shey bi You be Danfo Driver swoor.

Ma wo ju Uche . . . . Mushin Oloshaa ooooooo

knock ursef out wierdo
Re: Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2011
Crown Prince:

@sexkillz,it high time we meet at the national stadium surulere
You know, man to man.

Remember,i dont throw banters,i threw rockets grin
[size=14pt]Wetin wan happen for there?. . .[/size]
Re: Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing by Vicjustice: 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2011
Nonsense!!!
It used to be rumoured that some Hausa guys had this special black-power mnagic charm through which they rob victims of their own Pea-Nuts, but i'm beginning to question such claims, i do not believe it, i need to see a man whose pea-nut is missing before believing such aweful claims
Re: Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing by MrsChima1(f): 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2011
Are you telling ME there is a BLACK MAN walking around with NO DICK? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing by itiswell1(m): 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2011
Mrs. Chima wetin u wan hear again?
Re: Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing by debosky(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Are you telling ME there is a BLACK MAN walking around with NO Joystick? shocked lipsrsealed

More importantly there is a BLACK MAN walking around with his own joystick and a stolen joystick to boot. grin
Re: Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing by baskemms: 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2011
lolz @ "Legend of the Mission D**kson"!
Re: Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing by MrsChima1(f): 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2011
debosky:

More importantly there is a BLACK MAN walking around with his own joystick and a stolen joystick to boot. grin

Awww. He stole yours huh? tongue
Re: Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing by debosky(m): 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Awww. He stole yours huh? tongue

Nah, I always hold my package tightly when entering crowds to prevent stealing. . . .I don't care if they look at me funny, but they don't sell spare joysticks in Target. grin
Re: Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing by Dsense(m): 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Are you telling ME there is a BLACK MAN walking around with NO Joystick? shocked lipsrsealed

Answer the damn question grin

OP.

The man should happily turn to gay and save us the headache grin
Re: Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing by MrsChima1(f): 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2011
debosky:

Nah, I always hold my package tightly when entering crowds to prevent stealing. . . .I don't care if they look at me funny, but they don't sell spare joysticks in Target. grin

You can always supplement with vibrators and deeleedo.
Re: Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing by debosky(m): 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You can always supplement with vibrators and deeleedo.

Last I checked the vibrators/dildoes don't get the man off, so I'll rather hold tight to my package thank you. grin
Re: Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing by MrsChima1(f): 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2011
debosky:

Last I checked the vibrators/dildoes don't get the man off, so I'll rather hold tight to my package thank you. grin

You haven't heard of vibrating dick ring? shocked And the deeleedo is for your woman. wink
Re: Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing by kemmeye: 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2011
so yeah if it ever happens.
trust me we would find that shyt asap. we have to find it
Re: Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2011
am i the only person that's confused? undecided
Re: Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing by MrsChima1(f): 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2011
kemmeye:

so yeah if it ever happens.
trust me we would find that shyt asap. we have to find it

LMAO  grin grin grin grin grin

I can picture you guys digging and rolling in the dirt looking for it and it laying on the side all that time.   grin grin grin grin grin grin

MsDarkSkin:

am i the only person that's confused? undecided

No! You are not the only one! But hell we decided to have a little fun with it! grin
Re: Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing by NET1(m): 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2011
@Mrs Chima is the funniest poster I have seen in this forum. Abeg, I no fit laugh again. My ribs wan break. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

.NET
Re: Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing by kemmeye: 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin

I can picture you guys digging and rolling in the dirt looking for it and it laying on the side all that time. grin grin grin grin grin grin
No! You are not the only one! But hell we decided to have a little fun with it! grin

lol hahahahaha u're funi smiley
Re: Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing by debosky(m): 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You haven't heard of vibrating Joystick ring?  shocked   And the deeleedo is for your woman.  wink

Erm. . . .if your joystick has been stolen, what will the ring vibrate on? cheesy Besides, I don't think a woman needs me to provide a dildoe, she can do that her self. Simply put, if you don't have a deek, you don't need a chick. grin
Re: Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing by MrsChima1(f): 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2011
debosky:

Erm. . . .if your joystick has been stolen, what will the ring vibrate on? cheesy Besides, I don't think a woman needs me to provide a dildoe, she can do that her self. Simply put, if you don't have a manliness, you don't need a chick. grin

You press the vibrating ring against your nerves between your legs. wink You may not have the dick but you still have those "nerves".

kemmeye:

lol hahahahaha u're funi smiley

.NET:

@Mrs Chima is the funniest poster I have seen in this forum. Abeg, I no fit laugh again. My ribs wan break. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

.NET

Oh stop it! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing by debosky(m): 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You press the vibrating ring against your nerves between your legs. wink You may not have the Joystick but you still have those "nerves".

How do you know the 'nerves' are still there?? Why are the nerves not stolen with the Joystick? Are you in collusion with the joystick thieves? shocked

**Runs away from Mrs Chima**
Re: Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing by laok9(m): 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2011
he shud construct artificial
Re: Your Hubby Manhood Got Missing by MrsChima1(f): 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2011
debosky:

How do you know the 'nerves' are still there?? Why are the nerves not stolen with the Joystick? Are you in collusion with the joystick thieves? shocked

**Runs away from Mrs Chima**

I told you too much already! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father's Plan To Offer Nearly £40 Million To Any Man Who Can Marry Her.*pic* / If U Find Out Ur Boyfrnd Is Getin Married 2 Ur Bst Frnd, Wat Wil U Do? (opnions) / How Did You React, When Your Girl Friend Asked You To Change Her Wardrobe???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.