Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,056 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:36 AM

Nairaland Party! - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nairaland Party! (16951 Views)

Poll: Would you pay to attend a Nairaland party in December?

Yes: 73% (135 votes)
No: 26% (48 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Party! by cgift(m): 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2007
may God save ur souls. Inspit of this burning Contract scam you ar still thinking partying? all ur fun will be wiped off the next day i bet you. no be 9ja? angry
Re: Nairaland Party! by Bosdem(f): 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2007
The party is a good idea, but becos of the population, i think each state, and people outside nigeria can also organise the same, we could just settle for the same month, so if u are in lagos and lagos party is this week u can also attend abuja party next weekend i think it will be great.
Re: Nairaland Party! by tafari(m): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2007
@ topic, na today dem they plan party?
Re: Nairaland Party! by zimba315(m): 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2007
omo i like that idea it will be cool for all nairalander to come 2gether and feel kool get to know each other and talk the more it will be unique.and about the location we do it in different commonly known place like abuja,lagos,porthacourt e.t.c
Re: Nairaland Party! by pheesayor(m): 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2007
why has seun not made his opinion about this known, or he's waiting for for the oyas and the pumas to jabo very well b4 commenting  wink wink wink Just wondering
Re: Nairaland Party! by Maidamma: 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2007
Men this jammie wold be explosive but mske sure it's afta the Fasting, And also due to some CRAKE HEADS that ain't members we the Nairalanders shuld identify ourselves wit our user names, Seun ope say u dey feel me.COME BUSO4 WHERE U @ I VOTE U AS THE MC
Re: Nairaland Party! by mellow(m): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2007
White goose chase.
Re: Nairaland Party! by medube(m): 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2007
@tkb417 good idea, but no be today we dey talk this thing. We have been talking of this since the time when Nairaland had less than 1000 members. The only way it will work now, is as clearly stated in earlier posts, to hold it in various states and countries with interested members of each locality attending.

But, still the question remains, when will this happen?  grin
Re: Nairaland Party! by medube(m): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2007
mellow:

White goose chase.

I think you mean Wild Goose Chase cheesy
Re: Nairaland Party! by mellow(m): 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2007
My Brother "thou sayest"[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nairaland Party! by Sobola75(f): 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2007
I also subscribed to this idea. It's a nice one. We should try and coordinate this thing well and lets know how much it's going to cost us. I think we should try and get ourselves together at the state level first and come out with one voice and then put our plans at various states together for the central committee. Pls, it's just a suggestion.
Re: Nairaland Party! by Sobola75(f): 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2007
shaunscot,

you could come with your babe now and if you don't have, I can provide you with one even 5
Re: Nairaland Party! by Geezle(m): 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2007
I think its wiser to let it happen maybe - 3 locations or four in Naija at the same time. and then in Yankee and Jand
We'll have like sets of Organisers to do it location by location.

It might even hold in stages: so that if stage one is a success, stage two builds on one and so on and so forth.

Nairaland has done a lot to many people's life. It wont be a bad idea to strategize on this idea.
I can volunteer to input out strategies and logistics if needed.

Bankers, Lawyers, Oil workers, other professionals and non-professionals alike: if Nairaland has done u good, dont hesistate to pay back.

Funny enuf, it might be a forum to meet people u never tot u'd meet or even an award ceremony may arise after all.

Lets work together- 133,000+ people have visited Nairaland, but NOONE knows how many them is that are still here.

Peace out
Re: Nairaland Party! by Sobola75(f): 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2007
Geezle,

you have spoken well.
Re: Nairaland Party! by Tmoni(m): 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2007
i am looking forward to the party, would like to meet some peeps,

if some willing people put in time, the party would definately kick off,

all antagonists should be ignored (esp.swiftycool),
u do not need everybody to come to the party,

recommend each chapter to hold theirs, would hv done so in aberdeen but the only person i see that lives here is totaly,
Re: Nairaland Party! by realkemmy(m): 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2007
great idea. looking forward to that date
Re: Nairaland Party! by sweetchick(f): 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2007
Great idea. Lets plan it so it happens real soon
Re: Nairaland Party! by freelancer(m): 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2007
I wonder why Oga Seun is keeping quite about this! I just wonder,
Re: Nairaland Party! by eldee(m): 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2007
This idea is tight but how can we get to know the different dudes when we actually see them. The UK party can easily be planned out. but where do we get pix from
Re: Nairaland Party! by eldee(m): 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2007
freelancer:

I wonder why Oga Seun is keeping quite about this! I just wonder,
i can't even remember when last I saw any of his posts.
Re: Nairaland Party! by tenik: 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2007
seun, think its a nice idea. i volunteer to be the creative consultant, i think with great minds we can get a good result except i wont come. i can,t imagine coming under the same roof with all the kolomentals in nairaland, it could be irritating for some of us, but i bet i can help plan it to be a sucess.
Re: Nairaland Party! by Shaunscot(m): 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2007
Sobola75:

shaunscot,

you could come with your babe now and if you don't have, I can provide you with one even 5
I no get babe o.Im open to applications.
But until then wey I never sure say babe go dey for me,I go dey my house.
If u hook me up sha,I go show.5 no do o.U suppose fit do beta than that.
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2007
@Shaunscot
Gurls will definitely be more than guys if the Admin agrees to this
@Cgist
 whats our own with the contract scam you are talking about? Are you trying to be witty or just being silly?
@mellow
 Must you sit on the fence and see other peoples efforts as rubbish? You couldnt even write proper English. You case is for another day
@Medube
 Mr. Chelsea how far? Try and appeal to this Admin man now
@Admin
We are not desperate but we just feel this will be worth the stress if eventually it holds. Im sure Nairaland will be a household name immediately after this gbedu. We dey wait for your own bits oo.
Re: Nairaland Party! by cgift(m): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2007
even person wei get only one post sef they talk about nairaland party grin
Re: Nairaland Party! by romeo(m): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2007
that would be a good idea and if eventually it's going to be held in different locations then i will pay the bill for the Enugu reunion
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2007
@Cgift
grin grin grin You are not serious o. is he not a nairaland member? maybe, he has been reading and not been posting
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2007
@Romeo
Are you based in Enugu? do you think this should be done on state basis or by regions. Enugu axis could just be for the south-east.
This Admin man isnt talking.
Re: Nairaland Party! by romeo(m): 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2007
i am based in Spain but i'll be home december and i hope they make plans for december
Re: Nairaland Party! by jydewalker(m): 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2007
I am yet to see Seun responding to these O! Abi , o boy you no gree?
Re: Nairaland Party! by jydewalker(m): 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2007
I am yet to see Seun responding to these O! Abi , o boy you no gree?
Re: Nairaland Party! by romeo(m): 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2007
why do you people keep mentioning Seun over and over again? is he going to bring me and you together? or pay the bills? decide for yourselves once. Damn it
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2007
@Romeo
pls, let me have your own way of doing this without the Admin guy. Are you saying Nairaland party will hold without the Admin man's consent? I personally think it may not work that way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures From The Lagos Countdown Concert 2012 / Outrageous & Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom & His Bride(video,photos) / 40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.