Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Nairaland Party! - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nairaland Party! (16638 Views)

Poll: Would you pay to attend a Nairaland party in December?

Yes: 73% (135 votes)
No: 26% (48 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Party! by CrazyMan(m): 5:43pm On Sep 26, 2007
That one shouldn't be a problem.

There are lots and lots of exotic places in Lagos where we can use as the venue
Re: Nairaland Party! by heyo: 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2007
woooooooooooooooooooww!! its gonna b da bomb,at least i would b able 2 meet hot angel,i gat a crush on dat chic sha no b ma fault,she 2 dey advertise herself n also hybrid ma rap adversary n rapsody n many others.seun,pls start savin some doe because u nid 2 do this.its gonna b tha bomb,at least we hip hop artiste in nairaland,those wit demos or not would b able 2 do their thing.dancers,comedian in this forum would showcase themselves esp.those wey don they show demselves 4 here.and one more thing,it nids 2 b held in the three main cities,lagos,phc,abuja,aight? seun or whoeva should start gettin this crackin,its sure gon b fun.
Re: Nairaland Party! by Seun(m): 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2007
Good point, crazykid. You guys don't have to wait for the admin. Good luck!
Re: Nairaland Party! by husu(m): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2007
i need to hear more from the ladies,cause i can't come to the party organised by bones.
Re: Nairaland Party! by ngmilitant: 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2007
smiley it been a while i chop party jollof rice smiley.i think it's dope even paul wall threw a party for all his myspace friends sometime back.count me in!
Re: Nairaland Party! by dennylove(m): 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2007
seun, bobooo, give me one reason why we should not wait 4 you? AINT YOU PROUD OF THIS WHOLE TECHNOLOGYare you not the webste owner? no!!! prove some point in here.see as far as am concern is a way of TELLIN YOU TO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
Re: Nairaland Party! by dennylove(m): 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2007
YEAH not just 2 talk on line, am dying to see nairaland member wit 4 REAL TOO.
SO MR ADMINISRATOR PLS APPROVE THE PARTY, SO WE MEMBER CAN HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK UP grin grin cheesy shocked
Re: Nairaland Party! by Femtex(m): 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2007
Since we are all talking about all Naira landers, and members age ranges from 13 to , What is the age limit to get into this party?
Re: Nairaland Party! by kinzolic(m): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2007
Guys have u seen this thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-79140.128.html

Jst make sure u r really sure abt this party sha,cos as far as i'm concerned u need d administrator's blessing.

Seun,seun,seun hmm
No comment on ur post sha(sure u knw wht i'm talking abt sha)
Re: Nairaland Party! by juw0n(m): 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2007
we can hold the party, we just need the following steps
1. agree on a fees to pay
2. seun should open an account and display the acct no.
3. the invitation card should send to member email address by seun with tagg number
4. corporate bodies can be part of it company like NBC,NBPLC ETC.
Re: Nairaland Party! by Seun(m): 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2007
I think the money should be collected at the gate.
Re: Nairaland Party! by seun001(m): 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2007
ok,how about creating a thread for zones,u go to your zone ,post/discuss suggestions,for example

-nairaland party(lagos zone)

-nairaland party(abuja) and so on,

for outside the country,it can also be divided into zones/cities or counties depending on the size and number of invitees.

why are u peeps complaining about population,we might be up to that but the actual active population will be interested in coming ,am sure of that.

For seun to  have a poll and putting it on the main page says something about his interest.
Re: Nairaland Party! by dapsins69(m): 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2007
would y'all just lipsrsealed up and set a date and venue for tha parte! am all ready in a dancing mood.
Re: Nairaland Party! by Seun(m): 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2007
If I am interested, I will say so. Stop putting words into my mouth, please.
Re: Nairaland Party! by seun001(m): 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2007
Seun:

If I am interested, I will say so. Stop putting words into my mouth, please.

WORD!

i have a feeling that Seun is interested but cos its failed b4,and it kinda disappointed him,thats y he responded this way.
am sure he knows the kind of publicity and the edge he's gonna get if something that generally looks like a party holds with the name of nairaland in the forefront. cheesy

anyways na justt talk some peeps just dey do,if na to drop something dem go just look for excuses to abscond.
make we see how far we can go with planning first.
Re: Nairaland Party! by Seun(m): 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2007
Now you are trying to put thoughts into my mind. I can speak for myself, oga. I have a pretty big mouth!
Re: Nairaland Party! by uche1(m): 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2007
seun what do you got to say?
Re: Nairaland Party! by seun001(m): 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2007
Seun:

Now you are trying to put thoughts into my mind. I can speak for myself, oga. I have a pretty big mouth!

lol grin grin grin grin

anyways,can u please help us with ideas then or wot do u really think,else am gonna be speaking ur mind oooo!u know peeps always seem to confuse both of us.hmmm
Re: Nairaland Party! by juw0n(m): 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2007
ok seun say somthing and it will not be ideal to collect the fee at the gate.
Re: Nairaland Party! by uche1(m): 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2007
Oga Seun, say something
Re: Nairaland Party! by CrazyMan(m): 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2007
I would suggest that we use a beach for the party. If we use a hall; the fee might be too expensive and I know that most Nairalanders won’t pay if they are asked to contribute.
Re: Nairaland Party! by CrazyMan(m): 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2007
if you’re interested, then every one should take up the responsibility of contributing according to his or her financial capability.
Re: Nairaland Party! by uche1(m): 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2007
my own contributions is,
Re: Nairaland Party! by CrazyMan(m): 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2007
Is what

Do you think this is a laughing matter
Re: Nairaland Party! by McOmo(m): 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2007
ewwwwwwwwwww !!!

guys get a grip of urselves tongue

IT WILL NOT WORK . . . . cool

dont u just get it ?

na online party una wasn organize ? shocked

a clique thing AS IN SECTION BY SECTION PARTY [/b]might work but for the WHOLE OF NAIRALAND ? shocked embarassed

[b]DAMN !!! U GUYS MIGHT JUST BE DELUDING URSELVES grin grin

and stop deceiving urselves SEUN will not give his TACIT approval to this . . . cool

OLDER MEMBERS SURE KNOW WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT ! grin

LONG LIVE NAIRALAND !

LONG LIVE SEUN OSEWA !
Re: Nairaland Party! by uche1(m): 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2007
hey  i am thinkiing
Re: Nairaland Party! by debosky(m): 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2007
Ol boy I want to volunteer me and my O'sha boys to be your bouncers for the event, on one condition. . .

me and 2 of my boys enter FREE as 'staff' and get to choose 3 of the best 'opekes' at the party for ourselves. ok na two conditions grin

No charges for the bouncer duties, anybody wey misbehave go hear wen!!! angry

oya wetin una talk?

Mc Omo sharrap! because your own wowo party flopped no mean say make you pour sand for other peepulz garri. abeg waka far! tongue
Re: Nairaland Party! by uche1(m): 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2007
so what is the next? cant we do with out Seun,? just a question
Re: Nairaland Party! by McOmo(m): 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2007
debo

u are a big clown . . . . tongue

I lost the mojo to cuss long time ago and even if it were on shey na u wey dey on fire this days I go come expend am on ? tongue cool

You BETA TELL THESE GUYS TE TRUTH AND WHY IT WILL NOT WORK AND STOP ENCOURAGING THEM tongue

so u wan carry Bakkassi boys do bouncers for Nairaland bash ? eeeeeeeeooooooooooh !!! shocked shocked grin
Re: Nairaland Party! by uche1(m): 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2007
abeg, make una no fight oooooooo. CrazyKid where did we stop?
Re: Nairaland Party! by CrazyMan(m): 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2007
We stoped at the location
Re: Nairaland Party! by McOmo(m): 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2007
ANYONE FIGHTING HERE ?

I GUESS NO . . . cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Life-changing Things To Do This September / Happy Birthday Seun / Is 1 Million Naira Enough For Wedding In This Time And Age ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.