Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:30 PM

Nairaland Party! - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nairaland Party! (16952 Views)

Poll: Would you pay to attend a Nairaland party in December?

Yes: 73% (135 votes)
No: 26% (48 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Party! by Ralvy(m): 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2007
Nothin' do wuna - I dey Kampe . . .
Re: Nairaland Party! by romeo(m): 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2007
tkb417:

@Romeo
please, let me have your own way of doing this without the Admin guy. Are you saying Nairaland party will hold without the Admin man's consent? I personally think it may not work that way

by fixing a date and venue for it and even the admin will now join you if you so much desire it

and who said the Admin has not spoken? who placed this thread on the main page? not me!!
Re: Nairaland Party! by Shaunscot(m): 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2007
tkb417:

@Shaunscot
Girls will definitely be more than guys if the Admin agrees to this

@Admin
We are not desperate but we just feel this will be worth the stress if eventually it holds. I'm sure Nairaland will be a household name immediately after this gbedu. We dey wait for your own bits oo.

How is that supposed to make the girls come?
Will Seun use Veto to drag them from their houses??
Re: Nairaland Party! by niceuzor: 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2007
@topic

Hey i guess this PARTY is going to Hold.

Seun is now interested in it MOVE THE THREAD TO THE MAIN BOARD

Oga thank you sir. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Party! by Femtex(m): 2:46pm On Sep 26, 2007
I support this great Idea

This should be planned around Xmas or New year time. Thats when Nigerians abroad usually like to come home the most. Update us on when and where this party of the year will take off,
Re: Nairaland Party! by sweetchick(f): 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2007
Great idea. Lets plan it so it happens real soon
Re: Nairaland Party! by olofofo(m): 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2007
Pps,

this one wey seun no gree contribute so. i wonder if him still dey stay for him papa house!!!! Oga say something now!
Re: Nairaland Party! by amikable(f): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2007
party or no party all am preaching of is just 2 accept christ. but if cool guys go dey i go show shaaa.
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2007
@Shuanscot
My idea is Correct chics wont pay while the guyz will pay heavily.
The gurls will be der in droves.
Hey, the last time i checked, u aint in 9ja

@Niceuzor
Some positives man. It should hold. Imagine MTN and all other corporate bodies identifying with this our homegrown Forum that has brought all 9ja peeps both home and abroad 2geda.
I cant wait for this thing to hold in December preferably.
Re: Nairaland Party! by freeguy(m): 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2007
@nannu,

i quite agree with you. Due to the large population of nairaland users, holding the nairaland party in different location at the same time will be a great idea. Its possible if we set our mind on it.

No wonder Nigerians are considered to be among the happiest people on earth. Despite our economic, social and political problems, we still find ourselves being happy and coping because twe belive the future go better!

December time will be great and i really suuport this.

One love!
Re: Nairaland Party! by Bblak(f): 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2007
Not a bad idea.kip us posted.
Re: Nairaland Party! by fuzek: 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2007
Nairaland  grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Party! by justkunmi(m): 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2007
sorry for burstin your bubbles but this can't work.

this isn't the first, second, third, not even the fourth time this kind of arrangement would come up, but one way or the other, it ends up in shambles!!!!. . .

and another thing is this. . .to plan something of this magnitude, people have to meet on several occassions in person. . to plan.
tell me how you intend planning via the internet. . . with so many opinions to listen to. and who would have the final say on things. , Trust me guys, been there, done that!!

i'm no pessimist, just saying what I know is true. .

Good luck anywayz. .
Re: Nairaland Party! by tinu97(f): 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2007
Its not going to be bad at all but where will be his venue
Re: Nairaland Party! by Shaunscot(m): 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2007
tkb417:

@Shuanscot
My idea is Correct chics wont pay while the guys will pay heavily.
The girls will be der in droves.
Hey, the last time i checked, u aint in Nigeria

@Niceuzor
Some positives man. It should hold. Imagine MTN and all other corporate bodies identifying with this our homegrown Forum that has brought all Nigeria peeps both home and abroad 2geda.
I can't wait for this thing to hold in December preferably.

If uve really been reading my posts(I wonder why mine out of 133000 users),then you would verify I AM in Nigeria.
In other words Im an NIN.
I didnt put any location dont mean I thread Nairaland from Space.
Anyways,I dont think Seun's authorization will affect the female turnout in any way.
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2007
If uve really been reading my posts(I wonder why mine out of 133000 users),then you would verify I AM in Nigeria.
In other words I'm an NIN.
I didnt put any location don't mean I thread Nairaland from Space.
Anyways,I don't think Seun's authorization will affect the female turnout in any way.

My baaaad. i actually wanted to direct that post to Swiftycool. My apologies, not you.
Sorry 'bout that
Re: Nairaland Party! by dustydee: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2007
How much be gate fee?Is it free, I volunteer to collect gate fees if it's not free, Trust me i'm very honest. grin
Re: Nairaland Party! by adexbols(m): 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2007
Y all of una just dey think go dsame direction . na dis kain crazy people you wan do party with. infact, i say NO to da party case closed!!! Court
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2007
Y all of una just dey think go dsame direction . na this kain crazy people you wan do party with. infact, i say NO to da party case closed!!! Court

Another Gaynner on rampage. grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Party! by kenosky: 4:27pm On Sep 26, 2007
pally, una for get back to work o! cheesy cheesy, u sabi ow much im go cost? like $628milla (ask etteh na!), den we will probably need a body massager when d party is over (another $98 milla), una don consider the resources wey dey required, infact na real WHITE ELEPHANT shocked(INFACT EVEN INDIGO ELEPHANT SELF!!!!). Dont want to sound like the spoil sport but that idea na mirage abegggggg lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Party! by Shaunscot(m): 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2007
dustydee:

How much be gate fee?Is it free, I volunteer to collect gate fees if it's not free, Trust me i'm very honest. grin
We go arrange permanent seat for you on the closest WC to the venue.
The Only reason is because u too like Awoof and e dey run belle.
Re: Nairaland Party! by maydogg(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2007
just joined but i think it will be great.the whole idea is so cool.
Re: Nairaland Party! by otuonye(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2007
Hmm! The crowd go too much ooo,

And I do not think PH would be a convenient place to host such an occasion that would potentially draw a large crowd. At least for now, until things settle down very well in PH.

Maybe, you may consider Owerri, Warri, Benin or Enugu [for the South-south & South East guys].

Jojo
Re: Nairaland Party! by donjazzie(m): 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2007
I've been tagging along on this thread all day, and I'm down for what ever and where ever it b holdin. where ma Abj peeps @?we could make this happen in Abj live and direct. wat ya'll think.
Re: Nairaland Party! by saucekid(m): 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2007
make una come use my house for the gbedu. as you can see in my profile,i've got a big pool oooooooo
Re: Nairaland Party! by kenosky: 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2007
saucekid:

make una come use my house for the gbedu. as you can see in my profile,i've got a big pool oooooooo

, u well? wetin make u tink say ur yamayama cesspool shocked shocked go fit host anybody? pally, wake up!!!!! cool cool cool

don jazzie:

I've been tagging along on this thread all day, and I'm down for what ever and where ever it b holdin. where ma Abj peeps @?we could make this happen in Abj live and direct. what ya'll think.

, oga tag along, keep tagging u hear, soon u go become tag team champ!!! angry angry u dey like who go dey down with every na, u get ur own direction grin grin tag man!!!
Re: Nairaland Party! by niceuzor: 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2007
oh men i'm out the  Admin is not responding to this topic   undecided he just relaxing nd watching the thread.
Re: Nairaland Party! by bodija(m): 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2007
size=12pt] Hi Guys[/size]
        That is a nice idea.You all have being talking about logistics. administration etc but how about the Financial aspect [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]of it. Pls we all need to contribute money to actualise these plan of ours.Uncle Seun pls kindly set a commtt. up for this task,so that fellow nairalander can know what next.
    Another idea is this , Let invite people, groups, body and corperate  to come and  sponsor this program.I tell you it's going to be great.
Remain
Re: Nairaland Party! by CrazyMan(m): 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2007
@Niceuzor
If we want to organize a party; I think we're matured enough to do it ourselves you don't have to wait for the admin ok?
Re: Nairaland Party! by romeo(m): 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2007
i have told them that earlier unless i am dealing with little kids here
Re: Nairaland Party! by guguru: 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2007
NO PARTY !!!!!!!!!!  NO PARTY!!!!!!!!!!   NO PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and every-body should BEWARE!!!!!!!!!

where will the venue be ?
how u wan identify real nairalanders?
this forum is meant to educate,inform and interact not party event stuff.

COPY THAT!!!!!!!!!

mind u,send my IV card to my house.
Re: Nairaland Party! by niceuzor: 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2007
crazykid - that's true Maturity made the difference,i got a PM from him anyway we can talk that on our own. sad

but how re we guy going to Organise the PARTY? home and abroad?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures From The Lagos Countdown Concert 2012 / Outrageous & Funny Dance Moves Of A Groom & His Bride(video,photos) / 40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.