Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Nairaland Party! - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nairaland Party! (16633 Views)

Poll: Would you pay to attend a Nairaland party in December?

Yes: 73% (135 votes)
No: 26% (48 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Party! by CrazyMan(m): 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2007
When you guys are matured enough to sit down and plan a memorable party let me know and I would get involved.
Re: Nairaland Party! by toksdam(m): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2007
wat ever u do to make it make sense live room for the good ,the bad ,and the ugly,location will definately be one hell of a probs but decentralization wouldt be a bad one ,lets make it an intellectually ,revival like, deep thought celebration of the nigeria spirit,am sure the sponsors are waiting already.nice one
Re: Nairaland Party! by toksdam(m): 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2007
leave room for all the divides i mean to say
Re: Nairaland Party! by nana(f): 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2007
Hmm Hmm
Re: Nairaland Party! by CrazyMan(m): 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2007
@Nana
Are you interested in the party?
Re: Nairaland Party! by nana(f): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2007
Yeah. . .
Re: Nairaland Party! by fuzek: 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2007
Y'all are still @ dis party thingy cheesy hmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Party! by CrazyMan(m): 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2007
@Nana
Wao lovely  wink

Don't worry I would try my best to make this party a success so we can attend it together.

How about that?  wink
Re: Nairaland Party! by nana(f): 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2007
cool
Re: Nairaland Party! by CrazyMan(m): 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2007
Would you be in Nigeria by December?
Re: Nairaland Party! by nana(f): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2007
Lol. . just fooling around jare. But i really wish to attend a get-together party sha.
Re: Nairaland Party! by uche1(m): 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2007
CrazyKid. any how you want to do it just know that i am in.
Re: Nairaland Party! by uche1(m): 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2007
CrazyKid. any how you want to do it just know that i am in.
Re: Nairaland Party! by CrazyMan(m): 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2007
@NanaYou can still attend if you wish to attend.

It all depends on you  wink

@ uche1
No problem
Re: Nairaland Party! by my2cents(m): 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2007
every yr, someone talks up a party. Has there ever been one? if so, any photos?

No need whetting our appetites if no one will follow thru tongue
Re: Nairaland Party! by debosky(m): 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2007
why are you all waiting for someone to organise party for you? If you want it to be good, you had better get involved in the organization

@ MC Omo

nna nothing dey happen, I don contribute my quota to the success of the parry, free bouncers, just for the little favour of three opekes! cheesy
Re: Nairaland Party! by CrazyMan(m): 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2007
Debo how na long time
Re: Nairaland Party! by debosky(m): 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2007
I dey oh, we never enter shrine for a while now wink

but how far now, na when you become woman again? I know as a priest you get powers, but sex change?? na wa o grin grin
Re: Nairaland Party! by CrazyMan(m): 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2007
The power weh I get too strong that's why e con turn me to woman. embarassed grin
Re: Nairaland Party! by joycexz(f): 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2007
I HAVE TAKEN MY TIME TO READ THROGH ALOST ALL THE REPLIES ON THIS TOPIC AND I HAVE SMETHING SPECIFICALLY TO SAY.

I AM A MEMBER OF A SIMILAR FORUM, A NIGERIAN FORUM TOO AND A VERY SMALL ONE IF I MAY ADD; WHEN A CALL LIKE THIS WAS MADE FOR US TO COME TOGETHER FOR A PARTY, THERE WAS SO MUCH CONTROVERSY FOR VEUE, DATE, TIME ETC.

FINALLY WHEN THE DATE, TIME AND VENUE WAS FIXED, I WAITED FOR THE REPORT OF THE PARTY SINCE IT WAS NOT CONVENIENT FOR ME AT ALL AND GUESS WHAT. AFTER ALL THE NOISE THAT WAS BEEN MADE ONLY [b]TWO PEOPLE [/b] [i][/i]ATTENDED. IT WAS SHAMEFUL AND SAD EVEN FOR THE GUY WHO MADE THE REPORT COS HE SAID HE COULDNT BELIEVE AFTER ALL THE CONTROVERSY,PEOPLE DIDNT TURN UP.

I JUST WANT TO SAY ITS GOING TO BE THE SAME HERE. EVEN IF YOU HOST THE PARTY IN SOME PEOPLE'S HOUSE, THEY WONT STILL SHOW UP. AT TIMES IT'S BETTER NOT TO GET TO MEET EACH OTHER SO I WOULD SAY LETS FORGET THIS PARTY STUFF AND CONCENTRATE ON EBEEN FRIENDS THROUGH A NICE MEDIUM AS NAIRALAND.

MY PERSONAL OPINION
Re: Nairaland Party! by joycexz(f): 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2007
I HAVE TAKEN MY TIME TO READ THROUGH ALMOST ALL THE REPLIES ON THIS TOPIC AND I HAVE SOMETHING SPECIFICALLY TO SAY.

I AM A MEMBER OF A SIMILAR FORUM, A NIGERIAN FORUM TOO AND A VERY SMALL ONE IF I MAY ADD; WHEN A CALL LIKE THIS WAS MADE FOR US TO COME TOGETHER FOR A PARTY, THERE WAS SO MUCH CONTROVERSY FOR VEUE, DATE, TIME ETC.

FINALLY WHEN THE DATE, TIME AND VENUE WAS FIXED, I WAITED FOR THE REPORT OF THE PARTY SINCE IT WAS NOT CONVENIENT FOR ME AT ALL AND GUESS WHAT. AFTER ALL THE NOISE THAT WAS BEEN MADE ONLY [b]TWO PEOPLE [/b] [i][/i]ATTENDED. IT WAS SHAMEFUL AND SAD EVEN FOR THE GUY WHO MADE THE REPORT COS HE SAID HE COULDNT BELIEVE AFTER ALL THE CONTROVERSY,PEOPLE DIDNT TURN UP.

I JUST WANT TO SAY ITS GOING TO BE THE SAME HERE. EVEN IF YOU HOST THE PARTY IN SOME PEOPLE'S HOUSE, THEY WONT STILL SHOW UP. AT TIMES IT'S BETTER NOT TO GET TO MEET EACH OTHER SO I WOULD SAY LETS FORGET THIS PARTY STUFF AND CONCENTRATE ON EBEEN FRIENDS THROUGH A NICE MEDIUM AS NAIRALAND.

MY PERSONAL OPINION
Re: Nairaland Party! by Seun(m): 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2007
That seems to make a lot of sense. smiley
Re: Nairaland Party! by joycexz(f): 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2007
thanks Seun, its time nairalanders face reality.
Re: Nairaland Party! by Coleslove: 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2007
Seun:

That seems to make a lot of sense. smiley

Somthing tells me someone is trying to avoid expense.
Re: Nairaland Party! by Coleslove: 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2007
@ Topic

I have a feeling this is a polite way of spying into the pouches of Mr. Admin. Why not this topic. You know, like,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  Nairaland Financial Statement ooppss Party. Typographic error
Re: Nairaland Party! by knzguru(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2007
PLEASE READ THIS
@Seun
i just sent you an email so please reply asap

@Everyone esle
Lets not get ahead of ourselves. The first thing to do (and which i see is being done via the poll) is to find out how many people are really interested. So put ur cursor where your mouth is and participate in polling exercise

Next a team of not more than 12 people would be raised to organise the event. Anyone interested in being apart of the organising crew should state so now though i'll be asking Seun to do the screening.
Re: Nairaland Party! by every(m): 11:34pm On Sep 26, 2007
meeeeeeen, i cant wait for the day 2 kom
Re: Nairaland Party! by palemoon(f): 11:50pm On Sep 26, 2007
@poster
Real Christians know how to celebrate. HE promised life in its fullness!!!!
If u feel condemned come join the real party wink

@everyone
I think this is a great idea
Re: Nairaland Party! by palemoon(f): 12:20am On Sep 27, 2007
Nothing is impossible
Re: Nairaland Party! by omoeko(m): 1:40am On Sep 27, 2007
Party? What for? Why not thanksgiving service to God?
Re: Nairaland Party! by aloib(f): 7:41am On Sep 27, 2007
afi igbin na, nl no go kill me, rotflmao
Re: Nairaland Party! by odada(m): 7:42am On Sep 27, 2007
*yawning,just woke up-rubb my eyes what the hell am i reading?Nairaland party-no way * shocked shocked shocked

This is not surprising,a thread was started barely 3 days ago for a party and see how much it has grown?if a similar one about hooking up for one of the[b] holy ghost fire nights[/b] was started i doubt if it will make 3 responses
anyways am in grin grin as long as i don't have to party all night---in DECEMBER cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Life-changing Things To Do This September / Happy Birthday Seun / Is 1 Million Naira Enough For Wedding In This Time And Age ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.