Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Nairaland Party! - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nairaland Party! (16634 Views)

Poll: Would you pay to attend a Nairaland party in December?

Yes: 73% (135 votes)
No: 26% (48 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Party! by jideflows(m): 7:55am On Sep 27, 2007
I BEG WHEN BE THE GROOVE COS ME I CANT WAIT TO BE PART OF THIS GROOVE, WELL I CAN START PLANNING FOR ONE OVER HERE IN BENIN SO WHO IS INTRESTED SHOULD CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL:jideflows@yahoo.com.

AM OUT
Re: Nairaland Party! by McOmo(m): 8:09am On Sep 27, 2007
I wonder why peeps wouldnt read in btw d lines to decipher Seun would NEVER be a party to this party !
Re: Nairaland Party! by romeo(m): 8:33am On Sep 27, 2007
is Seun your father? seun this seun that
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 8:38am On Sep 27, 2007
@MC OMO
We might not need Seun to do this anymore considering his posts
@Odada
Go back to sleep, this wasnt created 3 days ago
@Seun
Points taken
@ALL
Nothing is impossible and i think sectional party may be a great idea too. Sports,Politics, Romance et al
I think the success will depend on corporate sponsorship we can get and also how intense the publicity will be.
We can do it,
@Romeo, Shunscott,Sillyboi,Crazykid,Debosky,A-40 enuff correct people in this place nooow
Whats the next line of action 'cos me i want the party to hold this December and it will work
Re: Nairaland Party! by McOmo(m): 8:44am On Sep 27, 2007
@Romeo, yes Seun is ur father as long as u r on NLand ! Dont go there dude . . . u might just be pushing somebody to d wall !
Re: Nairaland Party! by McOmo(m): 8:48am On Sep 27, 2007
@Tkb . . . Debosky ? am having a huge laff ! he has only come to enliven dis thread n catch some fun, geddit ? bouncers and opekes my @$$ !
Re: Nairaland Party! by Shaunscot(m): 8:50am On Sep 27, 2007
Thethy:

I can supply you plenty of Snails to make the party more colourful and tasty.See me at: www.thethyconsulting.com

www.thethyconsulting.com
How can snails make a party colourful
Are we having a snaily party?
Re: Nairaland Party! by McOmo(m): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2007
No wonder the things are going at a snail pace in here ! Where are Fynewaka, Wormy, Woleprof and Kinzolic jare ?
Re: Nairaland Party! by adexbols: 9:06am On Sep 27, 2007
Old people wey dey fool  themselves. the shit no  go  work,  Y not a Nairalanders' crusade.I know the truth is bitter!!!
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 9:16am On Sep 27, 2007
Old people wey dey fool themves. the shit no go work, Y not a Nairaland users' crusade.I know the truth is bitter!!!

Scurry away if youre suffering from acute malaria
@MC OMO
Where are those people now, we need people like you especially the sports bigwigs,Loyika,Somze,Debosky et al
Tell me your own views, and please dont say it can't work. Nothing is impossible.
Re: Nairaland Party! by romeo(m): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2007
Mc Omo:

@Romeo, yes Seun is your father as long as you're on NLand ! Dont go there dude . . . u might just be pushing somebody to d wall !

Man grow up and don't try to be like our fathers and forefathers that were busy licking other people's ass, trying to please them and so on, i am on Nairaland not because of Seun and if i am going to give a gratitude to anybody then i will give to the SMF team, and it sucks when people can not say there true opinion because they are afraid of being banned from the site and i don't think the admin is that bad ( because you wrote "Don't go there dude . . . u might just be pushing somebody to d wall !")

And at the same time i am not trying to rob the guy his deserved patting on the back for being the moderator and owner of domain name and website

romeo:

is Seun your father? seun this seun that
Re: Nairaland Party! by acidrop(f): 10:13am On Sep 27, 2007
only God would know wat will happen in that party, angry
Re: Nairaland Party! by maki(f): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2007
why will i pay to attend nairaland party? angry angry angry
does seun know how much i have spent all this time going to nairaland website, posting and reading comments? angry angry angry

i ain't paying a dime but i'll surell burst in like a militant. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 10:37am On Sep 27, 2007
why will i pay to attend nairaland party?
does seun know how much i have spent all this time going to nairaland website, posting and reading comments?

i ain't paying a dime but i'll surell burst in like a militant.

Heyyy, Sagbama George lieutenant. This isnt the creeks nor the coasts. Go and fight at the creeks. na we collect your birthright? and who told you to use your pocket money to browse? Nonsence. who send you message?
Re: Nairaland Party! by maki(f): 10:46am On Sep 27, 2007
@ tkb417

i can see you are a very big fool angry angry grin grin
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 10:52am On Sep 27, 2007
@ tkb417

i can see you are a very big fool

im soooooorry. didnt know you're a female.
neways, you will pay by force grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Party! by nana(f): 10:56am On Sep 27, 2007
awww
Re: Nairaland Party! by osculate(m): 11:01am On Sep 27, 2007
first time 'm posting something (i read all the time). it's a pretty good idea but one thing no one's talked about is the logistics (dough), is it that someone's financing it or guys are contributing. If everyone's contributing then ow do u coordinate that e.t.c[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nairaland Party! by maki(f): 11:05am On Sep 27, 2007
well well well apology accepted

nana why the awww

where is the venue? last year London people out-smarted us and held in London, hope this year will here in Nigeria?
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 11:11am On Sep 27, 2007
@Maki
was der any NL party in London last year?
@Nana
who organised it?
Re: Nairaland Party! by nana(f): 11:11am On Sep 27, 2007
maki:

well well well apology accepted

nana why the awww
where is the venue? last year London people out-smarted us and held in London, hope this year will here in Nigeria?
dunno
Re: Nairaland Party! by maki(f): 11:16am On Sep 27, 2007
there was a nairaland party in London last year, am sure it was held cause we talked so much about it and why must it be in london.
Re: Nairaland Party! by victor4u(m): 11:18am On Sep 27, 2007
Hmmnnnn, Nairanland party sad, that would have been a good idea, but the question still remains, Is the thing going to ever happn?

Enough of stories, when is the actual date, where and what time?

If there hd been previous dissapointment as professd, that shld not really stop us from organizing.

From seun's post, I can c he is not really fully in support proberbly cos of past disappointment i guess, bt notwitstanding, lets gt to know our individual location so as to determine the venue.

Abi wetin una talk cool
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 11:19am On Sep 27, 2007
there was a nairaland party in London last year, am sure it was held cause we talked so much about it and why must it be in london.

This will be in Nigeria if its gonna hold.
Re: Nairaland Party! by acidrop(f): 11:23am On Sep 27, 2007
tkb417:

This will be in Nigeria if its going to hold.

yeah it should, cos everyone not in nigeria can afford to go there, while ppl in 9ja cant afford to go outside their country
Re: Nairaland Party! by McOmo(m): 11:25am On Sep 27, 2007
Romeo . .u are either probably suffering visually and I recommend u use Zalatan or u r an incurably retarded nitwit ! u mean u didnt decipher my telling u to shy away 4rm crossing my path ? Do u know I've been banned up to 10ce by d same Seun u feel am sucking his balls Ode oshi !
Re: Nairaland Party! by ubiaru(f): 11:26am On Sep 27, 2007
Nannu ,
You are very correct,i be the idea cos we dont all stay in lagos.Well,i use to but not anymore cos i have moved to asaba where i work with mtn.
if this is going to work out,i have a production firm that can handle the photographs and video here in naija and in the uk.The firm is in ireland but has gotten a branch here in naija.
You can check www.rayproductions.ie
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2007
Nannu ,
You are very correct,i be the idea because we don't all stay in lagos.Well,i use to but not anymore because i have moved to asaba where i work with mtn.
if this is going to work out,i have a production firm that can handle the photographs and video here in naija and in the uk.The firm is in ireland but has gotten a branch here in naija.

Its getting clearer by the day. It will hold grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Party! by acidrop(f): 11:35am On Sep 27, 2007
ubiaru:

Nannu ,
You are very correct,i be the idea because we don't all stay in lagos.Well,i use to but not anymore because i have moved to asaba where i work with mtn.
hmmmmmmmmm, can u tell them to focus on acidrop grin
Re: Nairaland Party! by victor4u(m): 11:39am On Sep 27, 2007
Where, When, and Wat time?
Re: Nairaland Party! by efuah(f): 11:56am On Sep 27, 2007
is it realy 4real? undecided
Re: Nairaland Party! by tkb417(m): 11:57am On Sep 27, 2007
hmmmmmmmmm, can u tell them to focus on acidrop

how do you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Life-changing Things To Do This September / Happy Birthday Seun / Is 1 Million Naira Enough For Wedding In This Time And Age ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.