Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records (39103 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by stuffs2002: 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

As the brave Yoruba man who singlehandedly colonised a tribe.

Used their hate to crown himself while cheating them of their turn.

That does deserve a record grin

Hahahaha..

Savage
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Dennisochampa: 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2023
Usmanovic95:

See plenty shalaye on top a very simple question. The fact that you can't answer that is a big slap on your face.
.... Use the 20k buy drugs for yourself kid.... Have a great day!
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Burob: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2023
bdon123:

Yeah truly d 1st former drug cartel boss to become a president.
Your President? Show me your leaders, & I will tell you who you are?

Self indictment.
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Vlibray: 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2023
stuffs2002:

Election loss still dey pain you until now?
Pain me ?
The pain is on you dude ..
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Usmanovic95(m): 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2023
Dennisochampa:
.... Use the 20k buy drugs for yourself kid.... Have a great day!

Thanks for the gesture, so can you kindly tell me the answer let me chop the money on your behalf senior man.
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Burob: 3:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
slowice:
Did he say Lagos late rose from zero? Omo see wahala, the builder of all things don drop "another lamba" (in rema's voice)
He schooled in Chicago, Illinois, you done enter Murtala International Airport before.
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by stuffs2002: 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
Dicoomoba:

Your mumu is doubled and try to travel out of sad east, listen Obi would never won because you no sabi politics ,for a president to be declared he or she must have scored highest votes and must also win 25% in 25 25 states of out 36 and im happy to tell you that Obi lost like lost pikin , now the question is how many states did Obi scored 25% my brother it’s not more than like 10 states tell me where your stupid messiah that’s is not popular in my region southwest would have won

Why bother explaining to them..

In their hearts if hearts, OBIDIENTS know Obi didn't win. They were trying to create some kind of Wayo method to get to the presidency.

cc: TooMuchStuff

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Dennisochampa: 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2023
PurestBoy:

Ok, you can't defend the man you support but you don't want Obi to rule. Hope you know Obi will never be poor like your whole past and future generations put together? Obi is not the one in pain, keep playing 2 odds if that will put food on your family table
Obi is richer than me... He's richer than you too grin grin grin... So what's the next question kid??
As for the 2 odds.... Thahs my side hustle as shown on the attachments below.....I don't need to wail and cry and depend on the government to do for me what I can do for myself.... Unlike you who spend reasonable time wailing over things you can't change...
I don't give a Bleep about tinubu but all i know is that obi or whatever his name is called will NEVER rule 9ja....himself and supporters are too desperate for their own good....
No cry again.... You're stuck with tinubu at least for the next 3 years...... Kpele... Go find food chop.... Thief pikin

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Burob: 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2023
Vlibray:

Pain me ?
The pain is on you dude ..
Na our turn people, so close, yet couldn’t be further from an illusion.

It must really been a painful experience?
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Dennisochampa: 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
Usmanovic95:

Thanks for the gesture, so can you kindly tell me the answer let me chop the money on your behalf senior man.
..... Anybody wen dey find answer... Make e go Google.... Check the link below... Before u read all the responses and answers there..... U go see answer wen u dey find....

https://www.google.com/search?q=which+secondary+school+did+tinubu+attend&oq=which+secondary+school+did+&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqBwgBEAAYgAQyBggAEEUYOTIHCAEQABiABDIHCAIQABiABDIHCAMQABiABDIHCAQQABiABDIHCAUQABiABDIHCAYQABiABDIHCAcQABiABDIHCAgQABiABDIHCAkQABiABDIHCAoQABiABDIHCAsQABiABDIHCAwQABiABDIHCA0QABiABDIHCA4QABiABNIBCDkyNjJqMGo0qAIAsAIA&client=ms-android-samsung-ss&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Not satisfied?? Go aso rock go ask tinubu yourself!!!
Have a great day!!
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Burob: 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2023
PurestBoy:

Ok, you can't defend the man you support but you don't want Obi to rule. Hope you know Obi will never be poor like your whole past and future generations put together? Obi is not the one in pain, keep playing 2 odds if that will put food on your family table
Confused Agbadorian, Gringory Obi is not the one in pain, yet na em carry case go The Supreme Court of Nigeria?

He carried his nonsense crocodile tears to The Supreme Court because it was tears of joy?

Let him be a Billionaire, he is a billionaire for himself & family, all the money he has cannot buy him just 1 day as President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Usmanovic95(m): 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2023
Dennisochampa:
..... Anybody wen dey find answer... Make e go Google.... Check the link below... Before u read all the responses and answers there..... U go see answer wen u dey find....

https://www.google.com/search?q=which+secondary+school+did+tinubu+attend&oq=which+secondary+school+did+&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqBwgBEAAYgAQyBggAEEUYOTIHCAEQABiABDIHCAIQABiABDIHCAMQABiABDIHCAQQABiABDIHCAUQABiABDIHCAYQABiABDIHCAcQABiABDIHCAgQABiABDIHCAkQABiABDIHCAoQABiABDIHCAsQABiABDIHCAwQABiABDIHCA0QABiABDIHCA4QABiABNIBCDkyNjJqMGo0qAIAsAIA&client=ms-android-samsung-ss&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Not satisfied?? Go aso rock go ask tinubu yourself!!!
Have a great day!!

Shame no go allow you talk say you no know am I get the drift.
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by PoliteActivist: 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2023
Burob:
Going to jail in your imagination, he is as innocent as your papa, or has your papa been convicted of a criminal offense before by a court of competent jurisdiction, & let loose thereafter?

No, seriously. Even this esteemed high Oba below thinks he ought be in prison, instead he became president!! If that's not deserving of GWR I don't know what is!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC6YQ1H54-8?si=H-2wnvuH7TN0yAst
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by ufotunang: 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2023
From president to story tell.....nawaoooo 🙄
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by ufotunang: 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2023
Please what is the title of the story he is telling us 🙄
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by ufotunang: 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2023
TooMuchStuff:
At least you are better than Buhari x100.

But we still maintain that you didn't win the election

Peter Obi won the Presidential election.....period.

Try de talk Truth sometimes abeg
.. what is the title of the story the president is telling us 🙄
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Burob: 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2023
PoliteActivist:

No, seriously. Even this esteemed high Oba below thinks he ought be in prison, instead he became president!! If that's not deserving of GWR I don't know what is!!

https://youtu.be/IC6-8?

It is true, your President of your parents & yourself, President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria deserves to be in prison?

Wouldn’t blame a poor minded peasant like yourself, the destruction of the poor is their poverty.
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by FireUpNow(m): 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
Wetin I dey hear so?
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by toprealman: 3:53pm On Nov 22, 2023
Burob:

His words Jagaban 1 of Africa: “For those who fear various obstacles, look at me; I come from the private sector, and I’m one of you, trained by Deloitte. I served as the treasurer of Exxon Mobil. Define corporate governance in any way, and I am in it.
Chinua Achebe was right in his book the trouble with Nigeria.
German chancellor said they are not interested in being number 1, OBJ bragged by 2000 Nigeria will be among the top in the world. Mindset, values, etc.
Imagine any reasonable leader from the west bragging about a mundane feat like Guinness book of record…..tsk tsk!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by ufotunang: 3:53pm On Nov 22, 2023
omoadeleye:
Nice
,. what is the title of the story tinubu is telling us 🙄
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Allisgud: 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
He is still saying that if they did not put him in the GWR he will find his way into it,😠😧😧this man na yahoo grandfather
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by PoliteActivist: 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2023
Burob:
It is true, your President of your parents & yourself, President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria deserves to be in prison?

Wouldn’t blame a poor minded peasant like yourself, the destruction of the poor is their poverty.

Try to stop being blinded by partisanship for one second. This is the FIRST time Nigeria has actually elected a true, natural criminal as president. And it may not be a bad thing. There are different types of people. The NATURALLY criminal minded gravitate towards each other. It is not coincidence that Titi used yahoo to gain admission into CSU, and once there became a drug kingpin. In Lagos he became fast friends with MC Oluomo and the agbero criminal underdround!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Dennisochampa: 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2023
Usmanovic95:

Shame no go allow you talk say you no know am I get the drift.
.... Same shame wen no go allow u talk say you no get data to take browse wetin i show you!!!
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by slowice(m): 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2023
Burob:
He schooled in Chicago, Illinois, you done enter Murtala International Airport before.

This Ode think say we be mate lol
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by b3llo(m): 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
Bobloco:
Tinubu truly deserves to be listed in GWR at least for being a guinea pig student of government college lagos used to test run the school four years before it was founded
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by themanderon: 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
Of course, you will find a way to insert yourself. Finding a way to insert yourself through the back door to places where you are not needed is all you have done throughout the days of your life.
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Integrafamoo: 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/why-i-deserve-to-be-listed-in-guinness-world-records-tinubu/amp/
As a man that installed the worst Nigerian president ever and also sustaining the worsening trend
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Vlibray: 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2023
Burob:
Na our turn people, so close, yet couldn’t be further from an illusion.

It must really been a painful experience?
A quick look at your profile shows that you are just a dumb and unfortunate person.
Ode like you. Dumb like your pay master.
I don't live in your country. I don't feel your pain. The pain is on you and other idiots like you
Tell me something, what has your dumb master achieved since he became your president ?
How has he benefited your unfortunate and miserable life?.
Oh, he pays you 2k per day...I remember

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Usmanovic95(m): 4:26pm On Nov 22, 2023
Dennisochampa:
.... Same shame wen no go allow u talk say you no get data to take browse wetin i show you!!!

I no get data to take browse and I dey on nairaland . I obviously know you are empty and only want to send me on a wild goose chase .Now Get off my mention.
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Chemlite: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2023
Guinness Record 2023
Tinubu : The most wicked president (Nig)
Buhari : The most incompetent president under military an civilian rule (Nig)
Now rest, your name is there!
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by DrMuzungu(m): 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:
Tinubu is the real G. O. A. T

A dot is missing after T, lol.
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Major1984(m): 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor / Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery / Dipo Bode George Dies At 42

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.