Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records (39104 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Bobloco: 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2023
Tito24:
that's why people like you should never be allowed to comment on topics that are beyond their intellectual capacity

You've always thought GCI is Government college Ikoyi

I am here to learn, kindly tell me what is the meaning of GCI
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Tito24: 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
Bobloco:

I am here to learn, kindly tell me what is the meaning of GCI
I'm done with you

Find your level
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Bobloco: 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2023
Tito24:
I'm done with you

Find your level

Please don't run away

Tell me the meaning of GCI

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dipo Bode George Dies At 42 / 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019 / Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.