Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records (39063 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / David Dafinone Is Dead! NigeriaΒ Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by stuffs2002: 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2023
Vlibray:

Pain me ?
The pain is on you dude ..

Yet you are the one foaming at the mouth with serious stomach pain
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by ud4u: 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
ILoveNG:
Those whose names are already in the GWR for longest and loudest painful wail by group (2015 till date), consistent massive losing by group (2015 till date ) and mass self-made delusion by group (islamization delusion, jubril from sudan delusion, 2023 election delusion, CSU cartificate delusion, FBI documents delusion etc), they won't agree grin

Your brothers and sisters that does not have assess to internet are everywhere begging and languishing in hunger, so you don't know that your tribe is the worst hit , you people are just deceiving your self.
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by bdon123(m): 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2023
Burob:
Your President? Show me your leaders, & I will tell you who you are?

Self indictment.
Yes my president is an ex drug kingpin.And no ,i hav never done drugs in my life.I hav never earned 1 naira that wasnt my salary ...so of us are not criminals u know.
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by EEIA: 5:20pm On Nov 22, 2023
TooMuchStuff:
At least you are better than Buhari x100.

But we still maintain that you didn't win the election

Peter Obi won the Presidential election.....period.

Try de talk Truth sometimes abeg
Haba, even kwankwaso beat your hObi hands down. grin
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by ufuosman(m): 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2023
U dey whine us πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Dennisochampa: 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2023
Usmanovic95:

I no get data to take browse and I dey on nairaland . I obviously know you are empty and only want to send me on a wild goose chase .Now Get off my mention.
.... So why you no fit check on the link wen I send to get the answers wen u dey find Or u dey fear the truth?
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by nkwoemeka(m): 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2023
I don't blame you, I blame the electoral umpire
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Okoroawusa: 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2023
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Usmanovic95(m): 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
Dennisochampa:
.... So why you no fit check on the link wen I send to get the answers wen u dey find Or u dey fear the truth?

Go and discuss your nonsensicality with whoever has your time.
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Throwback: 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
RushManni:

@ the embolded, small small the truth go dey rotten una belle .... No be only obi won, na obj won.

U guys want to bury good and lift bad - e go shelle for this una life. Truth is chasing you guys.

Has anyone ever denied that Obi won in his native Igboland, even at over 90% votes?

But did that tribal solidarity get him anything more that 3rd position?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Dennisochampa: 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2023
Usmanovic95:

Go and discuss your nonsensicality with whoever has your time.
.... U no get my time but u deh respond to quotes.... Who born u sef grin ;Dq
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by banku: 5:54pm On Nov 22, 2023
Why does everyone abuse the sensibility of Lagosians like this?

Tinubu who came to Lagos like one of those developers claims he took Lagos from zero to where it is today.

This is a guy that prostrated for Pa Ganiyu Dawodu, Adeniran Ogunsanya and anyone in sight to displace Funso Williams as Gubernatorial candidate after he lost because Funso was not a member of NADECO.

Pa Dawodu's regret sent him to the grave.

Lagos has become the punching bag for every Tunde, Emeka and Shehu. It is the turn of Amoda Ogunlere from Iragbiji.
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Fujiyama: 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2023
TooMuchStuff:

^^^

That is highly debatable.

They are two sides of the same coin.
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Dicoomoba: 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2023
stuffs2002:

Why bother explaining to them..

In their hearts if hearts, OBIDIENTS know Obi didn't win. They were trying to create some kind of Wayo method to get to the presidency.

cc: TooMuchStuff

God bless you my brother for telling them to know

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Fujiyama: 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2023
Obakoolex:
Can you hear him talking about his reputable CV in front of people that matters?

^^^
undecided

The question is: what do these people whom you say 'matter' undecided say behind his back?

They are not blind and/or deaf. They have diplomatic missions and spy agencies. They probably read his dossier and files years ago and have inside info that most Nigerians do not have.

You don't know what they really think of him.
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by jonnex: 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2023
[quote author=Helinus post=12710714
Tinubu is the real G. O. A. T

Why? How?

Greatest At All Times= G.O.A.T
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by mazinaija: 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2023
He truly deserve it as the first drug lord to be declared President
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by BeigJawnson(m): 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
Brushstrokes20:

Absolutely SPOT ON!πŸ‘πŸ‘Œ
But Not just in lagos but Nig as a whole!
If not for useless Buhari"s military intervention, jakande would've transformed lagos to mini dubai !
# records don't lie πŸ’―

Exactly my brother... You are absolutely correct ...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by jaxxy(m): 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2023
increasing tax net and multiple taxation is not a huge achievement actually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by 7upnigeria: 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2023
Racoon:
sad Yeah! You truly deserved being there. Your unimaginable dirty exploits are indeed legendary. After all you are the only person to have attended a Government College Lagos during its non-existent years and Government College Ibadan as a ghost. Shameless criminal.

He attended school or not, YOUR PAPA WEY GO SCHOOL NO GET ACHIEVEMENT REACH AM. Do your research.
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Boldideas: 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2023
Bobloco:
Tinubu truly deserves to be listed in GWR at least for being a guinea pig student of government college lagos used to test run the school four years before it was founded

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you're very stupidπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Pedrocross4568(m): 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2023
He will definitely get his name on the list by the time he takes Nigeria economy from Zoro ground to world class level.he still have the truck record as the best governor ever in Nigeria.

All you haters can go to hell in South East .
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by onuman: 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2023
TooMuchStuff:

Peter Obi won the presidential election. INEC Chairman, Yakubu Mahmood, noticing that Obi was leading by a very wide margin disactivated the INEC electronic transmission of vote results and resorted to illegal manual collation of votes results.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by simfrost90210: 7:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
Morenikeji090:
A great man himself.. we love you Jagaban

"You" not "we".... Speak for yourself, man!πŸ™„
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by simfrost90210: 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

Nigeria is POssible with Jagabandit.

You meant to say, ".., without jagabandit"😏
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Obakoolex(m): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
undecided

The question is: what do these people whom you say 'matter' undecided say behind his back?

They are not blind and/or deaf. They have diplomatic missions and spy agencies. They probably read his dossier and files years ago and have inside info that most Nigerians do not have.

You don't know what they really think of him.
So if people are saying behind your back that you're senseless, does that mean you don't have sense
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by bluefilm: 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2023
When you are completely shameless...
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Blackdisciple(m): 7:23pm On Nov 22, 2023
Ok wait lemme hear his reason...
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by RushManni: 7:39pm On Nov 22, 2023
Throwback:

Has anyone ever denied that Obi won in his native Igboland, even at over 90% votes?

But did that tribal solidarity get him anything more that 3rd position?

I was listening to TVC one day (by acciident cos I don't rate it ), then the reporting was reporting the election results that just passed and when she was calling the positioning, the LP candidate was third so instead of just calling his position as third, she called it distant third. she said "while so so and so (the LP guy) came distant third"

Immediately I looked up and saw it was TVC.

Y'all shall be filled with your drive for politics of retrogression
Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by MamaletASO: 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2023
Naija and their ways..

If not on Guinness World Record ..he said he will find a way..

Chai!

Am not sure Emefiele the thi*ef will come out of the prison they kept him..

Emefiele said he will payback #1Trillion naira from the money he stole...

Chai.. Emefiele is a thi*ef indeed..

Re: Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records by Paramount01(m): 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2023
TooMuchStuff:

Honestly! Where did u vote?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Buhari Postponed Lagos Visit – Presidency / Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory / 2015 Prophecy: APC Will Take Over β€”Cardinal Odunmbaku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.