Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Pray Never To Have A Friend Like This 1diot [pics] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pray Never To Have A Friend Like This 1diot [pics] (5974 Views)

Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pray Never To Have A Friend Like This 1diot [pics] by Theboy21: 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2023
Don't mind d asshole undecided
Re: Pray Never To Have A Friend Like This 1diot [pics] by obinna58(m): 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2023
luminouz:

I disagree. He helped in his own way. You don't know the guy better than the OP of the story so why the hate? No one owes you ANYTHING! Get that into your thick skull and stop being entitled to another guy's wealth. They are not close friends at all., just acquaintances who calls him ONLY when he needs help. Who told you he would have given a woman money in such scenarios.

Biko be calming down on top another person money oh.
I fear people that always use this word “not entitled to my money”

Abeg who is entitled to your money?

Na your likes dey fail people and still blame them, and you’ll be thinking it’s all by your power that life is no so hard to you.

Everybody in your life is entitled to things you have one way or the other but you deny them thinking you’re wise

1 Like

Re: Pray Never To Have A Friend Like This 1diot [pics] by luminouz(m): 12:16am On Nov 30, 2023
obinna58:

Na your likes dey fail people and still blame them, and you’ll be thinking it’s all by your power that life is no so hard to you.

Everybody in your life is entitled to things you have one way or the other but you deny them thinking you’re wise

I decide who I give my money obinna. I'm not a yahoo boy like you do I work for mine. If Everyone is entitled to Dangote's money, then we would all have collected our share but we are not. I know you always talk dumb but this is dumber, even for you

2 Likes

Re: Pray Never To Have A Friend Like This 1diot [pics] by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 30, 2023
obinna58:

You should have learned this early in life my friend. The first thing I teach my kids, nobody owes them a dime and for them to plan well, work hard and live withing their means.

You see, I can flush my money down the toilet if I so choose and you can also do whatever you want with yours. Nobody owes anybody anything. It is the way of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Pray Never To Have A Friend Like This 1diot [pics] by Sucre6: 2:15am On Nov 30, 2023
If u want help, help, I know if is to be a woman, the op won't hesitate to send her the money, it's all good, but if I was in op position I would gladly send him the 1k, he would have appreciated that token for the rest of his life, but give a girl money, she won't even remember u helped her until when she need help next time, not to talk of appreciating, the guy should really be ashamed of himself

2 Likes

Re: Pray Never To Have A Friend Like This 1diot [pics] by andyanders: 3:35am On Nov 30, 2023
Bea1234:
https://www.nairaland.com/7925065/gave-friend-job-link-shocked

Read the post in the above link.

This guy is one of the biggest fools roaming the earth.

Had it been it was a woman, the idiot would have double the money in 10 folds. I wish I can get in touch with that friend of his. I feel so bad rn.
The guy is just a demon. Just 1k tf, he hung his phone on him. In his life, he cannot get any form of favor from any living being.
Re: Pray Never To Have A Friend Like This 1diot [pics] by Blake755: 6:47am On Nov 30, 2023
All i can say is this life nah all man for himself

1 Like

Re: Pray Never To Have A Friend Like This 1diot [pics] by obinna58(m): 8:59am On Nov 30, 2023
Skyview01:

You should have learned this early in life my friend. The first thing I teach my kids, nobody owes them a dime and for them to plan well, work hard and live withing their means.

You see, I can flush my money down the toilet if I so choose and you can also do whatever you want with yours. Nobody owes anybody anything. It is the way of the world.
A very stupid mentality
This is what plunging our nation into hell bcoz it’s a general way of thinking, always all about mine, the politicians are stealing everything in this country bcoz once it becomes theirs they can do whatever they like with it and they’re being ass licked for it
If all these developed countries have such irresponsible mindset, they’ll just exactly like you.
You have a duty to your brothers, family, friends, country, even that street madman that doesn’t give a fvck about you, if everyone keep running away from it that’s where it creates a lot of crimes, survival of fittest

2 Likes

Re: Pray Never To Have A Friend Like This 1diot [pics] by Englishisamust: 10:01am On Nov 30, 2023
Skyview01:
Mentality of an average black Nigerian, always feeling entitled to what does not belong to them, thinking other people owes them a favour.

Tueh!

How?? Just because of 1k... I see stinginess here!! So anybody that asked you money is feeling entitled to your money. You want to tell me you have never ask someone to give you money in your life?? We rise by lifting others..

2 Likes

Re: Pray Never To Have A Friend Like This 1diot [pics] by Englishisamust: 10:11am On Nov 30, 2023
obinna58:

A very stupid mentality
This is what plunging our nation into hell bcoz it’s a general way of thinking, always all about mine, the politicians are stealing everything in this country bcoz once it becomes theirs they can do whatever they like with it and they’re being ass licked for it
If all these developed countries have such irresponsible mindset, they’ll just exactly like you.
You have a duty to your brothers, family, friends, country, even that street madman that doesn’t give a fvck about you, if everyone keep running away from it that’s where it creates a lot of crimes, survival of fittest

Leave him, see what he is teaching is kid!! later the kid will grow up being stingy to everybody including thier parents!!.. Nigeria is more developed than UAE in 1980 but someone selflessly sacrificed himself to build UAE to one of the most developed country when they discovered Oil, assuming the person was stingy and having selfish mindset like our leaders, UAE today will not be what it is now!!

1 Like

Re: Pray Never To Have A Friend Like This 1diot [pics] by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 30, 2023
obinna58:

A very stupid mentality

Go and work and share your money as you see fit. That is your fvucking prerogative.
You must mistake me for your politicians or parents. Those are the ones eating your collective national cake. They owe you and not me. I can't be blackmailed by emotional sentiments my friend.
Go get a job and live within your means.
Re: Pray Never To Have A Friend Like This 1diot [pics] by kodded(m): 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2023
obinna58:

A very stupid mentality

Many people claiming Christians but they dont know that Self centeredness is a big sin in the eyes of God

We rise by rising others
E get why obi cubana do him mama burial and so many people turn up and wizkid do him mama burial and only few people turn up

When you give, you grow spirituality and financially
Re: Pray Never To Have A Friend Like This 1diot [pics] by kodded(m): 2:59pm On Nov 30, 2023
Skyview01:

Go and work and share your money as you see fit. That is your fvucking prerogative.
You must mistake me for your politicians or parents. Those are the ones eating your collective national cake. They owe you and not me. I can't be blackmailed by emotional sentiments my friend.
Go get a job and live within your means.
we rise by lifting others

Luke 6:38 give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.
Re: Pray Never To Have A Friend Like This 1diot [pics] by kodded(m): 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2023
Englishisamust:

Leave him, see what he is teaching is kid!! later the kid will grow up being stingy to everybody including thier parents!!.. Nigeria is more developed than UAE in 1980 but someone selflessly sacrificed himself to build UAE to one of the most developed country when they discovered Oil, assuming the person was stingy and having selfish mindset like our leaders, UAE today will not be what it is now!!

Na fear of going broke they make them stingy
Re: Pray Never To Have A Friend Like This 1diot [pics] by obinna58(m): 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2023
kodded:

Na fear of going broke they make them stingy

It’s not about being broke, those are little helps you do without even noticing it but it makes great changes in someone’s life, 1k he probably has in excess at the moment but he feel he has done enough, these have cost us a lot as humans, if that guy dies of hunger tomorrow or joins bad gangs to terrorize society, he might not know that just maybe 1k may have changed his direction towards life, imagine helping someone knowing fully well another will likely help you if need arises, society will improve drastically except oh no he thinks he’s entitled to my things bcoz I’m soft.

1 Like

Re: Pray Never To Have A Friend Like This 1diot [pics] by Evolutionism: 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2023
My verdict on this issue is the Op shouldn't have brought the issue on here. Op tried his best but he fvcked up by outrightly refusing to help with the money.

There are better ways to reject peoples demand. Op con rubbished everything. It's better he didn't even helped him from inception.

The only way i can fully exonerated Op is if he didn't had the 1k on him perhaps he was broke at the moment.

His friend also should have seek other means of getting the money. But i understand this country can be very tough.

I detest Entitlement Mentality too.
Re: Pray Never To Have A Friend Like This 1diot [pics] by GiftofGOD081: 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2023
na man dey do man. that all I qv to say
Re: Pray Never To Have A Friend Like This 1diot [pics] by torqque7(m): 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2023
Karleb:
He should share his friend's contact, let's send him job links and tf since he has chosen to be a useless friend.

Why don't you do that for people around you or relatives or friends and stop castigating that guy like he owes anybody anything. Na people like una put Nigeria for this problem wey we dey,same type of people that after all Naira and Sammy Larry did to Mohbad yal will still hail them when they organise a show..same mentality with all those calling the guy wicked as if he owes the guy shit.
Re: Pray Never To Have A Friend Like This 1diot [pics] by Karleb(m): 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2023
torqque7:

Why don't you do that for people around you or relatives or friends and stop castigating that guy like he owes anybody anything. Na people like una put Nigeria for this problem wey we dey,same type of people that after all Naira and Sammy Larry did to Mohbad yal will still hail them when they organise a show..same mentality with all those calling the guy wicked as if he owes the guy shit.

I help people around me if you care to know and that's because I know I owe them shit.

If you can't send your guy 1k when you have it, then you are a terrible person and should SHUT THE FUCCCKK UP! angry
Re: Pray Never To Have A Friend Like This 1diot [pics] by torqque7(m): 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2023
Karleb:

I help people around me if you care to know and that's because I know I owe them shit.

If you can't send your guy 1k when you have it, then you are a terrible person and should SHUT THE FUCCCKK UP! angry

I don’t understand the language called Stupi@d that you speak sorry,you will need to have small sense to have a conversation,do well to get the sense no matter how little.
Re: Pray Never To Have A Friend Like This 1diot [pics] by torqque7(m): 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2023
luminouz:

I decide who I give my money obinna. I'm not a yahoo boy like you do I work for mine. If Everyone is entitled to Dangote's money, then we would all have collected our share but we are not. I know you always talk dumb but this is dumber, even for you

Bro e get some comments wey no even worth a response,Ignore these guys let them continue in their Delusion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Lives With Her Ex / I'm I acting too Harsh?? / How Does Pussy Taste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.