Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,670 members, 7,837,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Should You Crossover To The New Year In Church Or At The Club? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should You Crossover To The New Year In Church Or At The Club? (392 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should You Crossover To The New Year In Church Or At The Club? by mamagee3(f): 12:01am On Dec 02, 2023
Should you transition into the new year in church or at the club?
Re: Should You Crossover To The New Year In Church Or At The Club? by DavidJones98(m): 8:38am On Dec 02, 2023
What if I spend time both in the church and the club,like when once it's 12am,I then hit the club from the church cheesy cheesy
Re: Should You Crossover To The New Year In Church Or At The Club? by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 02, 2023
If you're a religious person, you can crossover in church, but if you're a non-religious somebody, then you can crossover anywhere, even in the club.
Re: Should You Crossover To The New Year In Church Or At The Club? by Sirhush(m): 10:50am On Dec 02, 2023
Both are location but different purpose. But for me I dey go church
Re: Should You Crossover To The New Year In Church Or At The Club? by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:59am On Dec 02, 2023
Does it change how the year goes for you.

Fallacy
Error in reasoning.
It is better you spend the cross over night planning your next moves.

Praying on cross over night does not amount to anything if you end up doing the things you did.
New year resolution too. Another scam that ends in February for most people.

Self consciousness. Club or not. What about Muslims will they be failures because they stayed at home.

Let's try to be reasonable. Una vote people and expect miracle.

Those who do in club will have a better year if they plan well.

My own is it it your choice it means nothing.

Same thing with those that believe going to church is Christianity. People who will end up as weapons fashioned against you when you try to rise.
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Should You Crossover To The New Year In Church Or At The Club? by LIVINGICONREBOR: 11:13am On Dec 02, 2023
Instead of working on your weight and adipose tissues, you keep churning out horse-shit questions on a daily.
Re: Should You Crossover To The New Year In Church Or At The Club? by kot1917(m): 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2023
Hello ma’am
Miss yah
Just checking upon you.
Regards ❤️
Re: Should You Crossover To The New Year In Church Or At The Club? by Beuberry(f): 5:11am On Dec 07, 2023
mamagee3:
Church.
Re: Should You Crossover To The New Year In Church Or At The Club? by BareFacedLies(m): 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2023
mamagee3:

I always cross over into the new year while fuçking a lady and this year will not be an exception grin
Re: Should You Crossover To The New Year In Church Or At The Club? by BareFacedLies(m): 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2023
Samantha124:
If you're a religious person, you can crossover in church, but if you're a non-religious somebody, then you can crossover anywhere, even in the club.

Honestly speaking I won't mind crossing over while on top of you grin

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Denied An American Visa: Does It Mean You’re Unlikeable? / Uber why did you do this to me / How To Make boys Hate You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.