Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 (11458 Views)

2020/2021 Prophecies By Child-of-god John-sogbete Princewill / What Does It Mean To "Sin Wilfully" In Hebrews 10:26? - Prince Gabriel Okocha / See Who Mocked God: John Lennon (singer): Some Years Ago, During His Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

It's OK keep what you know while i keep mine! wink
Yes you will keep your false knowledge of 2 Kingdoms of God.
The Jewish kingdom and the gentile Kingdom.
You will keep calling Jesus Christ a liar even when he says that you can't enter the kingdom of God without being born again.
Your knowledge is clearly not of God.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

Again a busybody is not the same thing as a gossip.
A busybody gets involved in others affair and not necessarily exposes others privacy, that is the job of a gossip. Please make friends with your dictionary, you will learn a lot.
Oga you are not talking to one of your ignorant followers. I have defined the meaning of a busybody. Please can you mention one person that has been sent to prison for being a busybody? Just one please.

You already know me as an intelligent officer so stop deceiving yourself.

It's the busybody that reveals or leak matters into the hands of gossipers and gossipers are the ones taking it to places.
Do you understand now? smiley

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

Yes you will keep your false knowledge of 2 Kingdoms of God.
The Jewish kingdom and the gentile Kingdom.
You will keep calling Jesus Christ a liar even when he says that you can't enter the kingdom of God without being born again.
Your knowledge is clearly not of God.

The thief is not BORN AGAIN! wink

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

No need of all these stories just go to North Korea and reveal a single thing about Jim and come back to thank me! cheesy
Oga you are not a fool and you know the difference between a busybody and a gossip.
If you don't, use your dictionary and stop disgracing yourself.
The people that exposed Bill Clinton's sex scandal are not in jail but according to JW, they are criminals

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

Oga you are not a fool and you know the difference between a busybody and a gossip.
If you don't, use your dictionary and stop disgracing yourself.
The people that exposed Bill Clinton's sex scandal are not in jail but according to JW, they are criminals
Ọmọ ask any intelligent officer they will tell you that we don't go after gossipers but those who reveal secrets: Busybody! wink

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I hate it when people argue blindly so it's either you agree that an armed robber can't be a BORN AGAIN Christian or continue displaying your ignorance! cheesy

loooooool!

tctrills there you have it. Just say Yes say Yes say Yes. You don't have to accept whether it is true or not. Just say YES. Loooooool!

Madness and insanities we see from far before it gets to its eventual destination.
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

It's OK keep what you know while i keep mine! wink

looooool! The plot direction no longer under your control.
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ ask any intelligent officer they will tell you that we don't go after gossipers but those who reveal secrets: Busybody! wink
Oga, jut read the constitution and state law, you can read and you don't need a police officer to tell your right from left.
Now let's continue your education. Have you heard of the term Whistleblowers?
How many Whistleblowers have gone to jail for leaking others' secrets in the US? Have you heard about the Whistleblowers Protection Act?
But according to JW, all Whistleblowers have jeopardized their salvation.
You need to read or travel to gain a real education and stop relying on the lies your semi-illiterate pastor tells you.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I already said, let's move on for argument's sake. Now show how this proves 2 Kingdoms of God.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You already know me as an intelligent officer so stop deceiving yourself.

It's the busybody that reveals or leak matters into the hands of gossipers and gossipers are the ones taking it to places.
Do you understand now? smiley
You said you are an intelligence officer and I don't have to believe you and even if you are, you have proved that you are not good at your job. No wonder Nigerian security officers keep arresting and harassing innocent people. It's because they employed people like you. Have you ever read the Constitution? You can download it for free online and it's not a very big book, even you can read it.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
achorladey:

loooooool!

tctrills there you have it. Just say Yes say Yes say Yes. You don't have to accept whether it is true or not. Just say YES. Loooooool!

Madness and insanities we see from far before it gets to its eventual destination.
The guy wants to sell nonsense to me but I am not buying

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2023
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

This may be the most fundamental discussion we have ever heard because if the JW can't lead its people to the Kingdom of God then there is no need to listen to your other doctrines.
Now according to Jesus, no man can enter the Kingdom of God without being born again.
I guess you guys need to update your doctrine.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2023
[quote author=achorladey post=127331924][/quote]
MaxInDHouse and the JWs are using North Korea as their standard. Why can't they use the US or UK? And they believe that one would completely jeopardize his salvation for being a busybody but would retain his salvation if he commits adultery. What a church!

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

Oga, jut read the constitution and state law, you can read and you don't need a police officer to tell your right from left.
Now let's continue your education. Have you heard of the term Whistleblowers?
How many Whistleblowers have gone to jail for leaking others' secrets in the US? Have you heard about the Whistleblowers Protection Act?
But according to JW, all Whistleblowers have jeopardized their salvation.
You need to read or travel to gain a real education and stop relying on the lies your semi-illiterate pastor tells you.

You really amuse me walahi talahi! cheesy

So you think the laws protects you from those in power?

Ọmọ you have a long way to go.

The whistleblower only gets protected when he or she is with the right group if not i pity you! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

You said you are an intelligence officer and I don't have to believe you and even if you are, you have proved that you are not good at your job. No wonder Nigerian security officers keep arresting and harassing innocent people. It's because they employed people like you. Have you ever read the Constitution? You can download it for free online and it's not a very big book, even you can read it.

You don't have to believe me after all it's your life so go and reveal a thing about Jim in Korea then you will know what a busybody is! wink

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

MaxInDHouse and the JWs are using North Korea as their standard. Why can't they use the US or UK? And they believe that one would completely jeopardize his salvation for being a busybody but would retain his salvation if he commits adultery. What a church!

That guy na proper liar and manipulator. He will get a full response to that post. When he wants freedom of expression and association he sings the praises of USA now he wants North Korea as standard in determining criminal offence all over the world. Looooool!

The same nation they will condemn for their military doctrine and military first attitude is the same country to determine busybody as a standard criminal offence. Loool!
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You don't have to believe me after all it's your life so go and reveal a thing about Jim in Korea then you will know what a busybody is! wink

madness and insanities peddling peddler we know you lost the plot already with your use of North Korea.
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

This may be the most fundamental discussion we have ever heard because if the JW can't lead its people to the Kingdom of God then there is no need to listen to your other doctrines. Now according to Jesus, no man can enter the Kingdom of God without being born again.I guess you guys need to update your doctrine.

So in a nutshell the armed robber convicted, sentenced and executed with his own mouth verifying his was facing the right judgement must be a BORN AGAIN Christian after all Jesus promised him Paradise.

Ọmọ you really made my day! smiley

Now let me hint you on how the intelligence handle serious matters that leaks to the public. Such a case will first be announced as false to calm the public but then our guys will start working round the clock to fish out the BUSYBODY who leaked it. Gossipers would have been warned on radio and television stations yet some people will still continue saying it so if any is caught parroting it he or she will be taken into custody for interrogation he or she will surely talk we know how to do that. But during the cause of investigation if we discover that he or she is just mimicking what was heard then we will warn such a person to desist from further spreading of the RUMOUR (as we will call it)
But if he or she voice out anything that's new which is in line with what really happened then he will be made to tell us where he got the information, at that time he or she is in for it because we will not release him without getting to the root of the matter he must lead us to the insider (BUSYBODY) who leaked the secret out. After catching the busybody we will now change our investigations to how many knew about the matter and all those who knew are in big trouble.

That's how serious it is being a busybody! wink

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So in a nutshell the armed robber convicted, sentenced and executed with his own mouth verifying his was facing the right judgement must be a BORN AGAIN Christian after all Jesus promised him Paradise.

Now let me hint you on how the intelligence handle serious matters that leaks to the public. Such a case will first be announced as false to calm the public but then our guys will start working round the clock to fish out the BUSYBODY who leaked it. Gossipers would have been warned on radio and television stations yet some people will still continue saying it so if any is caught parroting it he or she will be taken into custody for interrogation he or she will surely talk we know how to do that. But during the cause of investigation if we discover that he or she is just mimicking what was heard then we will warn such a person to desist from further spreading of the RUMOUR (as we will call it)
But if he or she voice out anything that's new which is in line with what really happened then he will be made to tell us where he got the information, at that time he or she is in for it because we will not release him without getting to the root of the matter he must lead us to the insider (BUSYBODY) who leaked the secret out. After catching the busybody we will now change our investigations to how many knew about the matter and all those who knew are in big trouble.

That's how serious it is being a busybody! wink

The need to console himself sets in. Looooool!
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The whistleblower only gets protected when he or she is with the right group if not i pity you! cheesy

It is not about him thinking. The law protects many people from those in power times over in reality. Stop peddling madness and insanities from your brains. No wonder Jehovah's witnesses are at the mercy of their leaders because your policies and the policies they handed are used to subordinate members and you cannot get protected from them. Looool!
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 5:09pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So now your new point is that its not a crime to be a whistleblower as long as you are on the side of the powerful but its a crime and you would jeopardize your salvation if as a whistleblower you are not on the side of the powerful. Is this the JW point of view

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2023
[quote author=MaxInDHouse post=127332559]

Dont confuse yourself here, I only stated that the bible did not indicate if he was born again or not and that very born again is capable of sin simple.

Now let me hint you on how the intelligence handle serious matters that leaks to the public.
Since you really don't know how these things work, have you ever heard of Watergate? President Nixon lost his job because of whistleblowers.
Please get an education on the matter and stop embarrassing your organization.
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Oga so as an officer, if my neighbor reports me as a busybody, are you going to charge me to court? And under which crime would you charge me? The Busybody act of JW.org?

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

So now your new point is that its not a crime to be a whistleblower as long as you are on the side of the powerful but its a crime and you would jeopardize your salvation if as a whistleblower you are not on the side of the powerful. Is this the JW point of view

It's not about new point a Christian can't be a politician it's a crime for someone who is not a politician to be a whistleblower because you won't know when to blow the whistle and when to render your conscience dead like all politicians do. They know so many secrets and have buried countless matters that's why each time they're struggling for power you will start hearing secrets upon secrets but before then you will wonder how come this matters aren't known by the general public?

That's why Peter told his fellow BORN AGAIN Christian brothers that even if they have to be imprisoned or punished it shouldn't be that they are BUSYBODIES. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by bolabizzle(m): 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Hope you don't mind if I drop this here.

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

Dont confuse yourself here, I only stated that the bible did not indicate if he was born again or not and that very born again is capable of sin simple.
Ọmọ a condemned criminal can never ever be BORN AGAIN! cheesy

tctrills:

Since you really don't know how these things work, have you ever heard of Watergate? President Nixon lost his job because of whistleblowers.

You just keep amusing me.
So you think it's the whistle blown that could oust a sitting president?

Ọmọ the so called whistleblower was used by other politicians to unseat that person so the whistleblower automatically become one of them as they will appoint him or her for a job well done! wink

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 5:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

It's not about new point a Christian can't be a politician it's a crime for someone who is not a politician to be a whistleblower because you won't know when to blow the whistle and when to render your conscience dead like all politicians do. They know so many secrets and have buried countless matters that's why each time they're struggling for power you will start hearing secrets upon secrets but before then you will wonder how come this matters aren't known by the general public?

That's why Peter told his fellow BORN AGAIN Christian brothers that even if they have to be imprisoned or punished it shouldn't be that they are BUSYBODIES. smiley

Oga the Whistleblowers in Bill Clinton's sex scandal were not politicians. Stop listening to your nonsense teachers.
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by bolabizzle(m): 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

Oga the Whistleblowers in Bill Clinton's sex scandal were not politicians. Stop listening to your Pedophile teachers.

I corrected it for you.
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2023
bolabizzle:

Hope you don't mind if I drop this here.

We are used to all these social media lies just tell me how many JWs in your neighbourhood has been caught for pedophilia instead of going about looking lies on social media!

Àbí you don't have JWs at all in your own area? smiley

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by bolabizzle(m): 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

We are used to all these social media lies just tell me how many JWs in your neighbourhood has been caught for pedophilia instead of going about looking lies on social media!

Àbí you don't have JWs at all in your own area? smiley

Kingdom Hall of Child Abusers!
Tueh! 🤢🤮
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ a condemned criminal can never ever be BORN AGAIN! cheesy
Quote the verse in the bible rather than assume or using guesswork.

You just keep amusing me.
So you think it's the whistle blown that could oust a sitting president?
Just google and stop being ignorant

Ọmọ the so called whistleblower was used by other politicians to unseat that person so the whistleblower automatically become one of them as they will appoint him or her for a job well done! wink
This is according to JW intelligence or you are doing your guesswork. Or as we say it these days, You go explain, explain tire but no evidence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply)

The Word 'begoten' Has Been Removed Frm Rsv They Claim Its A Fabrication / Is It A Wrong To Introduced Herbs To Christians ? / What's A Soul? Do Animals Have Souls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.