Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 (11453 Views)

2020/2021 Prophecies By Child-of-god John-sogbete Princewill / What Does It Mean To "Sin Wilfully" In Hebrews 10:26? - Prince Gabriel Okocha / See Who Mocked God: John Lennon (singer): Some Years Ago, During His Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
bolabizzle:

I corrected it for you.
Lol

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

Oga the Whistleblowers in Bill Clinton's sex scandal were not politicians. Stop listening to your nonsense teachers.
You just carry lies without findings.
So the whistleblower is just a citizen who has nothing to do with the government or public office holders? wink

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2023
bolabizzle:

Kingdom Hall of Child Abusers!
Tueh! ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ

OK you're just a noisemaker who isn't ready to face facts.
แปŒmแป go and rest there's nothing new in lying against God's servants the truth is that you will only carry lies from afar against us you can never ever find any evidence around you other than the lies you're hearing from afar! wink

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by cornelboy(f): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

Now to serious matters, let's both assume that the robber at the cross was not born again, please explain how this proves that there are 2 kingdoms of God. And where is paradise?
Mr max has attended to you
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by bolabizzle(m): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You just carry lies without findings.

Let me guess, this is a lie too, right?
Christian Congregation of child predators.

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by bolabizzle(m): 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

OK you're just a noisemaker who isn't ready to face facts.
แปŒmแป go and rest there's nothing new in lying against God's servants the truth is that you will only carry lies from afar against us you can never ever find any evidence around you other than the lies you're hearing from afar! wink

๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿคช
Am just getting started.
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2023
cornelboy:

Let's ASSUME that the robbers aren't born again! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:44pm On Dec 05, 2023
bolabizzle:

๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿคช
Am just getting started.
You're in your own world my dear keep enjoying the music ๐ŸŽต wink

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by bolabizzle(m): 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You're in your own world my dear keep enjoying the music ๐ŸŽต wink

This music is for those thinking of joining your cult pedophile organisation. It will save them.

Very wicked organisation.

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2023
bolabizzle:

This music is for those thinking of joining your cult pedophile organisation. It will save them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWuoGZAz94c?si=hCujD-RZwK67w9_n

Hooo lร  la la ๐ŸŽต
Let's go dancing ๐ŸŽต
Hoo la la la ๐ŸŽต
Reggae dancing music ๐ŸŽต
Hoo la la la ๐ŸŽต smiley

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

MaxInDHouse and the JWs are using North Korea as their standard. Why can't they use the US or UK? And they believe that one would completely jeopardize his salvation for being a busybody but would retain his salvation if he commits adultery. What a church!

This "wrongdoer" rendered his point as lies and manipulations. Loooool. Those caught in adultery are BORN AGAIN since they are not a wrongdoer in "Jehovah's organisation".
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2023
cornelboy:

I am sure you are following his performance.
Your elder brethren says being a busybody jeopardize one's salvation but being an adulterer or JW child molester does not jeopardize your salvation.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by bolabizzle(m): 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Hooo lร  la la ๐ŸŽต
Let's go dancing ๐ŸŽต
Hoo la la la ๐ŸŽต
Reggae dancing music ๐ŸŽต
Hoo la la la ๐ŸŽต smiley

Before you go dancing with Jehovah's witnesses, you may want to read this.

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2023
bolabizzle:

He will deny, lie now but later admit what you are saying is true. Looooool!
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2023
achorladey:

This "wrongdoer" rendered his point as lies and manipulations. Loooool. Those caught in adultery are BORN AGAIN since they are not a wrongdoer in "Jehovah's organisation".
They don't think adulterers are wrongdoers but busybodies are jeopardized from salvation
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by bolabizzle(m): 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2023
achorladey:

He will deny, lie now but later admit what you are saying is true. Looooool!

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
I careless whether he admits or not.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by bolabizzle(m): 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

Your elder brethren says being a busybody jeopardize one's salvation but being an adulterer or JW child molester does not jeopardize your salvation.
shocked
Very wicked and evil organisation.
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

OK you've resort to lying against me even while i'm still chatting with you.

How come you people are this wicked?

When did i type what you're saying? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by bolabizzle(m): 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Funny, I asked the same question when I saw this about your organisation.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

They don't think adulterers are wrongdoers but busybodies are jeopardized from salvation

When you don't want to learn of course we will leave you but then don't lie against us simply because you're bothered about our stand.

Peter was addressing BORN AGAIN Christians and he told them that they should never be accused of being KILLERS, ROBBERS, EVILDOERS or BUSYBODIES.

Adultery is a sin but in most cultures it's not known as a crime!

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by bolabizzle(m): 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

When you don't want to learn of course we will leave you

Same way we have left you to be part and parcel with a pedophile cult organisation.
grin

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2023
bolabizzle:

Same way we have left you to be part and parcel with a pedophile cult organisation.grin

Now i get you! grin

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

When you don't want to learn of course we will leave you but then don't lie against us simply because you're bothered about our stand.

Peter was addressing BORN AGAIN Christians and he told them that they should never be accused of being KILLERS, ROBBERS, EVILDOERS or BUSYBODIES.

Rather your brain has been peddling madness and Insanities over busybodies as a criminal offence all over the world grin grin grin grin and you want us to choose North Korea as a good example regarding that

You can as well join hire killers, robbers, wrongdoers now evildoers(you want to start running) and busybodies grin grin grin since it addressing BORN AGAIN and MaxInDHouse the insanities and madness peddling peddler is not one. grin grin grin

Adultery is a sin but in most cultures it's not known as a crime

Hooked and hanged again, in some culture it is a criminal offence grin grin grin grin and not EVIL or those involved are only sinners not EVILDOERS when they do so. grin grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So because adultery is not a crime does that make it any better than being a busybody? Would you jeopardize your salvation via adultery?

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Point out my lies? Because I can quote you.
I asked you to name sins that born again don't commit and you named busybody. But you did not put adultery in the same category.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

He will start backtracking on his lies and manipulations now. An adulterer is not a wrongdoer, he ran into another verse that says EVILDOERS grin grin grin grin.

The rope you stretch and we allow you to keep stretching is what we will use to tie you.
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

So because adultery is not a crime does that make it any better than being a busybody? Would you jeopardize your salvation via adultery?

Your grievances is blurring your sense of reasoning on this matter.

If i'm from a tribe where our wives could be shared with our brothers or visitors and later i was preached to which led to my abandoning such a tradition that means i don't know it's a sin from the viewpoint of the true God.

But there is no tradition that supports murder, robbery or busybody in other people's affairs.

That's the import of what Peter said! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

Watch more lies and manipulations flow. He already said it is a criminal offence in some cultures grin grin grin he didn't even put country grin grin grin. The born again in those countries can be adulterer since it is not a general criminal offence like busybody grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Your grievances is blurring your sense of reasoning on this matter.

If i'm from a tribe where our wives could be shared with our brothers or visitors and later i was preached to which led to my abandoning such a tradition that means i don't know it's a sin from the viewpoint of the true God.

But there is no tradition that supports murder, robbery or busybody in other people's affairs.

That's the import of what Peter said! smiley
You are distracting from the point. I asked you to mention sins that born again can't commit and you mentioned busybody.
Now let me ask you plainly, can a born again commit adultery?
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2023
[quote author=MaxInDHouse post=127334015]

Why did Peter need to tell them that they should never be accused of these crimes since according to your church they were incapable of such.
You couldn't answer this yesterday maybe you can try today.
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2023
achorladey:

Watch more lies and manipulations flow. He already said it is a criminal offence in some cultures grin grin grin he didn't even put country grin grin grin. The born again in those countries can be adulterer since it is not a general criminal offence like busybody grin grin
In summery, a born again can't be a busybody because it's a crime but he can commit adultery because it's a sin. Is this not your official position?
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2023
achorladey:

A born again can never be in government but he can sleep with his neighbors wife And you don't realize that your doctrine is devilish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply)

Recent Miracle In Egypt ! / The Word 'begoten' Has Been Removed Frm Rsv They Claim Its A Fabrication / Is It A Wrong To Introduced Herbs To Christians ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.