Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 (11447 Views)

2020/2021 Prophecies By Child-of-god John-sogbete Princewill / What Does It Mean To "Sin Wilfully" In Hebrews 10:26? - Prince Gabriel Okocha / See Who Mocked God: John Lennon (singer): Some Years Ago, During His Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 10:09pm On Dec 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You need to humble yourself if you want to learn.
SIN is about religion so what one religion take as sin may differ totally from another but when talking about those things Peter mentioned they are CRIME in all religions and societies.
So the only sin (religious blunder) that could jeopardize the salvation of anyone is speaking against what the Holy Spirit is working out through the hands of imperfect humans.
You clearly don't read your bible. Now let me teach you.

Even the sin of anger is enough to send you to hell
Matthew 5:22

But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, ‘You good-for-nothing,’ shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, ‘You fool,’ shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell.

also read
But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

It does have to be speaking against what the Holy Spirit . Every other unrepented sin will jeopardize your salvation. Do you guys know the bible at all.

I think we are spending so much time on this topic so let's assume that the thief was not born again, now make your point. How does this prove that there are 2 kingdoms of God?
Jesus told him, "Today you will be with me in Paradise."
Now lets see the point you are trying to make.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

A BORN AGAIN Christian can not commit a crime having to do with societal rules
So listen to what apostle Peter said about the crimes BORN AGAIN aren't supposed to be accused of:

Let none of you suffer as a MURDERER or a THIEF or a WRONGDOER or a BUSYBODY in other people’s matters. 1Peter 4:15

*Raising weapons to kill someone.
*Stealing, robbery or fraud.
*Making life difficult for ones neighbour.
*Going about spreading false accusations.

Those criminals were sentenced to death for such crimes because it's punishable in the laws of all society! wink

The madness and insanities peddling peddler that knows

Let none of you suffer as a MURDERER or a THIEF or a WRONGDOER or a BUSYBODY in other people’s matters. 1Peter 4:15

Is not

No born again will ever suffer as a MURDERER or a THIEF or a WRONGDOER or a BUSYBODY in other people’s matters once they are born again. 1Peter 4:15

Anthony Morris come to mind, he was a governing body member aka faithful and discreet slave.

Ask any Jehovah’s witnesses up till today is Anthony Morris still a faithful and discreet slave? They will turn a blind eye. Since we know he is no longer a faithful and discreet slave. Who is he? grin grin grin grin

A BORN AGAIN Christian can not commit a crime having to do with societal rules

Only in the madness and insanities peddling brains of MaxInDHouse grin grin grin

tctrills see below and compare......

Those criminals were sentenced to death for such crimes because it's punishable in the laws of all society!

and.....

the criminals executed alongside Jesus were hardened criminals their case isn't SIN that can't be defined under the law
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2023
cornelboy:

Okay
Mr Man, I just asked you the same question you asked me but it seems you are uncomfortable. I would have asked you to call MaxInDHouse but he is not finding it funny trying to answer the question either.

Anyway, you can ask your audience, Let's hope one of them has an answer for you bro.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2023
tctrills:

So you seem a bit confused here. The bible condemns all sin.
Peter never said those are sins born agains can not commit
Please were is it written by peter that these commandments are only for born agains?
Start talking abeg

He is not confused only, he is peddling madness and Insanities regarding this born again issue grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2023
achorladey:

The madness and insanities peddling peddler that knows

Is not

No born again will ever suffer as a MURDERER or a THIEF or a WRONGDOER or a BUSYBODY in other people’s matters once they are born again. 1Peter 4:15

Anthony Morris come to mind, he was a governing body member aka faithful and discreet slave.

Ask any Jehovah’s witnesses up till today is Anthony Morris still a faithful and discreet slave? They will turn a blind eye. Since we know he is no longer a faithful and discreet slave. Who is he? grin grin grin grin

Only in the madness and insanities peddling brains of MaxInDHouse grin grin grin

tctrills see below and compare......

and.....

MaxInDHouse is clearly not sure of his stands. If I were him, I would relax, call my church members brainstorm and hopefully come up with a better line of argument.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Those aren't SIN they're CRIME so if anyone should fall under this category he can't be a BORN AGAIN Christian but he can be helped to gain salvation that's what Peter meant there.

Verse 2 of 1Peter chapter 1 clearly stated that Peter was addressing BORN AGAIN Christians and chapter 4:15 expressly stated CRIMES a BORN AGAIN Christian must not be accused of.

Ọmọ nah Max be this o no be your usual churchgoer friends so before arguing blindly read again and tell the forum why Peter only listed few things when there are so many things people can commit as SIN! cheesy

The liar and manipulator of the scripture will be ratted out as usual grin grin grin grin

Those aren't SIN they're CRIME so if anyone should fall under this category he can't be a BORN AGAIN Christian but he can be helped to gain salvation that's what Peter meant there.

The ten commandments includes THIEF(stealing) and murder(kill). Are they criminal offence in content and context?

The lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains will be exposed continously grin grin grin

Ọmọ nah Max be this o no be your usual churchgoer friends

We know it is the madness and insanities peddling peddler the kingdom hallgoer not indeed the usual churchgoer

so before arguing blindly read again and tell the forum why Peter only listed few things when there are so many things people can commit as SIN!

Madness and insanities peddling brains cannot process meaning of WRONGDOER. That is the many things looking at you in the face. Your brains are too manipulated and twisted with lies that you are now peddling madness and Insanities grin grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

NO!
BORN AGAIN Christians are chosen people who have always lived by conscience even before they accept Christianity that's why you will notice that the one and only thief among Jesus' closest confidants (Judas Iscariot) never made it to the day of anointing by Holy Spirit! John 12:4-6

So when Peter was addressing BORN AGAIN Christians he emphasized what could jeopardize their anointing as BORN AGAIN Christians therefore those two thieves are not BORN AGAIN Christians! wink

Humans generally live without consciousness and conscience except the born again that amount to 144,000 grin grin grin grin grin

The sons of the world are indeed wiser than that of the light grin grin grin grin

Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.

MaxInDHouse we don bookmark this thread as a huge madness and insanities peddling from your brains. You are lost. We need to call your brothers in Jehovah to come and carry you. SOS to Aemmyjah, Janosky aka JaNosense grin grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2023
tctrills:

MaxInDHouse is clearly not sure of his stands. If I were him, I would relax, call my church members brainstorm and hopefully come up with a better line of argument.

He simply wants you to accept his narrative without questions asked. You see him always saying you should be humble and learn. We know he just want you to yes yes yes yes to whatever he says regarding this issue. See his words below again....

Continue deceiving yourself.

Peter said a BORN AGAIN Christian can suffer in the hands of the authority but they should make sure that they are never accused of those things.

Born again should make sure they are never accused when the reality says born again have been accused of so many things even before Peter wrote that letter. The use of "make sure" highlight the threat and present danger surrounding them. MaxInDHouse the na proper liar and manipulator of the scripture grin grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by cornelboy(f): 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2023
tctrills:

Mr Man, I just asked you the same question you asked me but it seems you are uncomfortable. I would have asked you to call MaxInDHouse but he is not finding it funny trying to answer the question either.

Anyway, you can ask your audience, Let's hope one of them has an answer for you bro.
Lol 😂
You're just funny 🤣
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by cornelboy(f): 11:35pm On Dec 04, 2023
tctrills:

Honestly I don't know because it was not mentioned in the bible but I am assuming that you know. Can you tell me please?
He was a bond again actually. He was baptized with the holy spirit while he was being nailed to the cross.
He even got to paradise (situated in hell) before Jesus cause the Jesus that i know went to heaven 43 days after death.
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 11:51pm On Dec 04, 2023
cornelboy:

He was a bond again actually. He was baptized with the holy spirit while he was being nailed to the cross.
He even got to paradise (situated in hell) before Jesus cause the Jesus that i know went to heaven 43 days after death.
This too is the JW opinion, right?

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 11:52pm On Dec 04, 2023
cornelboy:

Lol 😂
You're just funny 🤣
Good, I am glad I could make you laugh.
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by cornelboy(f): 1:54am On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

This too is the JW opinion, right?
Sorry I couldn't make you laugh 😂
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:46am On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

Even the sin of anger is enough to send you to hell! Matthew 5:22

Now it's clear you don't understand what i've been saying since!

You're quoting a religious book (Bible) which means nothing to people in other places or religions but those things Peter mentioned are CRIME in all places religious or not.

That's what i'm saying! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:50am On Dec 05, 2023
cornelboy:

He was a bond again actually. He was baptized with the holy spirit while he was being nailed to the cross. He even got to paradise (situated in hell) before Jesus cause the Jesus that i know went to heaven 43 days after death.

He's a pretender just want to present his own personal opinion and doesn't want contrary opinions. I'm telling him that Peter is talking about what is CRIME whether religious or not he is quoting Bible as if it's everywhere people believe Bible! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:08am On Dec 05, 2023
Truly humility is what most people need to be saved! Zephaniah 2:2-3

As a Muslim it took me over 22 years before i can become one of Jehovah's Witnesses not because i don't believe in God but i was looking out for another religion that could have the truth like JWs but won't ask me to go and preach.

How can a condemned criminal who confirmed that he deserves to die be a BORN AGAIN Christian?

That is impossible because God only select people who have always lived by conscience so even though such a person was an idolater worshiping dead gods he or she did all that in ignorance.

How did we know that the thief executed alongside Jesus CAN'T be a BORN AGAIN?

Apostle Peter expressly stated that a born again Christian shouldn't be accused of some CRIMES now such crimes aren't just about religion but inhumane.

Drinking alcoholic beverages, wearing make-up or trousers for women and some forms of dressings could be termed as SIN in some religions but are these things a crime in all societies? The answer is NO.

But the things Peter mentioned that a BORN AGAIN Christian must not be accused of are all CRIME in all human societies.

So the thief executed alongside Jesus was not, can not and can never be a BORN AGAIN Christian!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 8:27am On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

He's a pretender just want to present his own personal opinion and doesn't want contrary opinions. I'm telling him that Peter is talking about what is CRIME whether religious or not he is quoting Bible as if it's everywhere people believe Bible! cheesy

The madness and insanities peddling peddler is the one that knows who

1. Pretends

2. Argues blindly

3. That lacks humility

4. That understands the Bible more than others

5. That knows who come to nairaland to argue grin

tctrills kept your lying and manipulated brains where it is meant to be grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 9:03am On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Truly humility is what most people need to be saved! Zephaniah 2:2-3

As a Muslim it took me over 22 years before i can become one of Jehovah's Witnesses not because i don't believe in God but i was looking out for another religion that could have the truth like JWs but won't ask me to go and preach.

How can a condemned criminal who confirmed that he deserves to die be a BORN AGAIN Christian?

That is impossible because God only select people who have always lived by conscience so even though such a person was an idolater worshiping dead gods he or she did all that in ignorance.

Apostle Peter expressly stated that a born again Christian shouldn't be accused of some CRIMES now such crimes aren't just about religion but inhumane.

Drinking alcoholic beverages, wearing make-up or trousers for women and some forms of dressings could be termed as SIN in some religions but are these things a crime in all societies? The answer is NO.

But the things Peter mentioned that a BORN AGAIN Christian must not be accused of are all CRIME in all human societies.

So the thief executed alongside Jesus was not, can not and can never be a BORN AGAIN Christian!

grin grin grin you lost the plot here....

All the BORN AGAIN in your madness and insanities peddling brains that contains the names of 144,000 in your cooked list also DESERVES TO DIE just like that teach grin grin grin grin.

See assumption and speculations on behalf of born agains grin grin grin grin grin no scriptural bible verse the madness in insanities and madness peddling Brains. Even when they do all you mentioned above they deserve to die grin grin grin. You will come back to ADOPTED madness and insanities too.

Because your GODS housed in USA says he is not, Peter did not say anything about the thief EXECUTED regarding being born again or not.

See how you expose your lies and manipulations of the scripture with your madness and insanities peddling brains when born again was never about being accused or committing crime or not grin grin

Madness and insanities peddling from your brains. Criteria for being born again is not about committing crimes in a society grin grin grin

When in reality Jesus was accused of all sort of things and even his disciples suffered the same fate

Based on the madness and insanities peddling brains of MaxInDHouse. grin grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 9:40am On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Now it's clear you don't understand what i've been saying since!

You're quoting a religious book (Bible) which means nothing to people in other places or religions but those things Peter mentioned are CRIME in all places religious or not.

That's what i'm saying! smiley

Oga being a busy body is not a crime. Thats one of the sins Peter mentioned in the verse you quoted. He also talked about a wrongdoer which again is not necessary a crime. So where did you get the idea that Peter was talking about crimes and not sins?

Also, you said that only blasphemy against the Holy Spirit can jeopardize one's salvation but I gave you verses to teach you that just about any sin can jeopardize one's salvation.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:01am On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

Oga being a busy body is not a crime. Thats one of the sins Peter mentioned in the verse you quoted. He also talked about a wrongdoer which again is not necessary a crime. So where did you get the idea that Peter was talking about crimes and not sins?
Also, you said that only blasphemy against the Holy Spirit can jeopardize one's salvation but I gave you verses to teach you that just about any sin can jeopardize one's salvation.

Do you know the meaning of PRIVACY?

Is it a crime for someone to interfere in your private life without your consent?

My friend, it's a CRIME anywhere in the world! smiley

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 10:44am On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Do you know the meaning of PRIVACY?

Is it a crime for someone to interfere in your private life without your consent?

My friend, it's a CRIME anywhere in the world! smiley

Definition of a Busybody
A busybody is a nosy, meddling person, who's very interested in what other people say and do. If you're a busybody, you can't help offering advice to friends, whether they want it or not. Busybodies are known for trying to help with situations in which they're not necessarily welcome or needed.

Oga it's not a crime to be a busybody anywhere in the world. Or are the JWs creating new crimes?
Again, the press interferes with people's privacy every day, and it is not a crime. You are talking to well-traveled and very well-read people here. We are not some of your semi-illiterate followers.
No country not even North Korea has criminalized being a busybody.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:54am On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

Definition of a Busybody
A busybody is a nosy, meddling person, who's very interested in what other people say and do. If you're a busybody, you can't help offering advice to friends, whether they want it or not. Busybodies are known for trying to help with situations in which they're not necessarily welcome or needed.
Oga it's not a crime to be a busybody anywhere in the world. Or are the JWs creating new crimes?
Again, the press interferes with people's privacy every day, and it is not a crime. You are talking to well-traveled and very well-read people here. We are not some of your semi-illiterate followers.
No country not even North Korea has criminalized being a busybody.

OK go to North Korea and reveal any secret life of Kim Jung Hu i'm sure you won't live to tell what PRIVACY means in North Korea! cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 11:10am On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

OK go to North Korea and reveal any secret life of Kim Jung Hu i'm sure you won't live to tell what PRIVACY means in North Korea! cheesy
I just taught the meaning of a busybody but you are still going off point. Please use your dictionary. A busybody and a spy are not the same thing.
You are too intelligent for me to be teaching you these things

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 11:15am On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Since you want me to teach you everything here are the definitions of a spy and a busybody. It's up to you to decide which is a crime.
A spy
work for a government or other organization by secretly obtaining information about enemies or competitors.
he agreed to spy for the West
observe (someone) furtively.
the couple were spied on by reporters
collect information about something to use in deciding how to act.
he would go and spy out the land
noun
a person employed by a government or other organization to secretly obtain information on an enemy or competitor.
a person who keeps watch on others secretly.

A Busybody

a person who is too interested in things that do not involve them:
busybody, do-gooder, meddler, or marplot is someone who meddles in the affairs of others.

A busybody caricatured by Isaac Taylor in the 19th century to illustrate the character sketch by Theophrastus
An early study of the type was made by the ancient Greek philosopher Theophrastus in his typology, Characters, "In the proffered services of the busybody there is much of the affectation of kind-heartedness, and little efficient aid.
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Like I said before, for the sake of understanding each other, let's assume the robber was not born again now explain how this proves there are 2 Kingdoms of God.
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2023
cornelboy:

Sorry I couldn't make you laugh 😂
Now to serious matters, let's both assume that the robber at the cross was not born again, please explain how this proves that there are 2 kingdoms of God. And where is paradise?
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

I just taught the meaning of a busybody but you are still going off point. Please use your dictionary. A busybody and a spy are not the same thing. You are too intelligent for me to be teaching you these things

Busybody differs from Spy!

A spy is sent on a mission so he knows that if he's caught it's either death sentence or life imprisonment but a busybody just enjoys meddling in other people's matters in most cases they're innocent yet it's a crime against the person whose private life they're revealing.

So humble yourself and learn! wink

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

Like I said before, for the sake of understanding each other, let's assume the robber was not born again now explain how this proves there are 2 Kingdoms of God.

I hate it when people argue blindly so it's either you agree that an armed robber can't be a BORN AGAIN Christian or continue displaying your ignorance! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I hate it when people argue blindly so it's either you agree that an armed robber can't be a BORN AGAIN Christian or continue displaying your ignorance! cheesy
Wait you are trying to force me to agree with you lool.
When even the verse you quoted from Peter proves you are wrong.
And you claim I argue blindly because you can't sell your falsehoods to me?
You don't even know the meaning of a busybody.
See I understand this topic makes you uncomfortable so you are free not to answer any of my questions.
But trying to use the excuse that my arguments are blind will not fly.
Just agree that you are wrong or you don't have the answers and move on

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

Since you want me to teach you everything here are the definitions of a spy and a busybody. It's up to you to decide which is a crime.
A spy
work for a government or other organization by secretly obtaining information about enemies or competitors.
he agreed to spy for the West
observe (someone) furtively.
the couple were spied on by reporters
collect information about something to use in deciding how to act.
he would go and spy out the land
noun
a person employed by a government or other organization to secretly obtain information on an enemy or competitor.
a person who keeps watch on others secretly.

A Busybody

a person who is too interested in things that do not involve them:
busybody, do-gooder, meddler, or marplot is someone who meddles in the affairs of others.

A busybody caricatured by Isaac Taylor in the 19th century to illustrate the character sketch by Theophrastus
An early study of the type was made by the ancient Greek philosopher Theophrastus in his typology, Characters, "In the proffered services of the busybody there is much of the affectation of kind-heartedness, and little efficient aid.

No need of all these stories just go to North Korea and reveal a single thing about Jim and come back to thank me! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

Wait you are trying to force me to agree with you lool.
When even the verse you quoted from Peter proves you are wrong.
And you claim I argue blindly because you can't sell your falsehoods to me?
You don't even know the meaning of a busybody.
See I understand this topic makes you uncomfortable so you are free not to answer any of my questions.
But trying to use the excuse that my arguments are blind will not fly.
Just agree that you are wrong or you don't have the answers and move on

It's OK keep what you know while i keep mine! wink

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Busybody differs from Spy!

A spy is sent on a mission so he knows that if he's caught it's either death sentence or life imprisonment but a busybody just enjoys meddling in other people's matters in most cases they're innocent yet it's a crime against the person whose private life they're revealing.

So humble yourself and learn! wink

Again a busybody is not the same thing as a gossip.
A busybody gets involved in others affair and not necessarily exposes others privacy, that is the job of a gossip. Please make friends with your dictionary, you will learn a lot.
Oga you are not talking to one of your ignorant followers. I have defined the meaning of a busybody. Please can you mention one person that has been sent to prison for being a busybody? Just one please.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event / I Will Never Be Ungrateful To You Lord / Recent Miracle In Egypt !

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.