Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 (11450 Views)

2020/2021 Prophecies By Child-of-god John-sogbete Princewill / What Does It Mean To "Sin Wilfully" In Hebrews 10:26? - Prince Gabriel Okocha / See Who Mocked God: John Lennon (singer): Some Years Ago, During His Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Your grievances is blurring your sense of reasoning on this matter.

If i'm from a tribe where our wives could be shared with our brothers or visitors and later i was preached to which led to my abandoning such a tradition that means i don't know it's a sin from the viewpoint of the true God.

But there is no tradition that supports murder, robbery or busybody in other people's affairs.

That's the import of what Peter said! smiley
Please let's go back to talking about 2 Kingdoms of God because the more you dwell on this, the more you make a fool of your organization.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by cornelboy(f): 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

I am sure you are following his performance.
Your elder brethren says being a busybody jeopardize one's salvation but being an adulterer or JW child molester does not jeopardize your salvation.
Okay
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If i'm from a tribe where our wives could be shared with our brothers or visitors and later i was preached to which led to my abandoning such a tradition that means i don't know it's a sin from the viewpoint of the true God.

But there is no tradition that supports murder, robbery or busybody in other people's affairs.

That's the import of what Peter said! smiley

grin grin grin grin

Rather your madness and insanities peddling over busybody is making you add more to the quality of madness and insanities peddling grin grin grin

The manipulator and liar wants to start remove wrongdoing which varies from place to place including ADULTERY that he wants to isolate grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

You are distracting from the point. I asked you to mention sins that born again can't commit and you mentioned busybody.
Now let me ask you plainly, can a born again commit adultery?

NO, this is not where we started but if you've forgotten i will remind you.

You said people must be BORN AGAIN before they enter God's kingdom and i told you that Jesus was talking about the Jewish High Court who thought they will have automatic ticket to rule with the Christ. You said it's about all believers and i said NO that what led to the case of the thief and you said he could be a born again Christian so i said he can't because he never passed through the protocol Jesus stated for Nicodemus then you said maybe he has passed through and i said it's not possible for a BORN AGAIN Christian to be a thief.

Now you're trying to change the subject to sin and i said there's a difference between sin and what is crime in all human societies what Peter listed is not just sin but CRIME in all societies.

So if someone has become a born again Christian the only sin he could commit are minor things which only imperfection could cause because we're not perfect {Romans 7:15-25} but when talking about grievous sin NO the Holy Spirit dwelling in a BORN AGAIN Christian will never allow him or her to fall to that extent!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by cornelboy(f): 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Let's ASSUME that the robbers aren't born again! cheesy
Mr Max: Was the robber born again?
Tctrills: "I don't know", "maybe"...

How can a sane being be arguing what he doesn't know or can't explain shior lol 😂
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2023
cornelboy:

How can a sane being be arguing what he doesn't know or explain shior lol 😂

You mean it's insanity to say you don't know something right? No wonder you claim to know everything until you are properly questioned.
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by cornelboy(f): 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

You mean it's insanity to say you don't know something right? No wonder you claim to know everything until you are properly questioned.
Hahaha 🤣
Weren't you arguing with Mr Max?

Was the thief born again? Did he enter God's kingdom?

The questions are still there for you to answer 😏
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You said people must be BORN AGAIN before they enter God's kingdom and i told you that Jesus was talking about the Jewish High Court who thought they will have automatic ticket to rule with the Christ. You said it's about all believers and i said NO that what led to the case of the thief and you said he could be a born again Christian so i said he can't because he never passed through the protocol Jesus stated for Nicodemus then you said maybe he has passed through and i said it's not possible for a BORN AGAIN Christian to be a thief.

Now you're trying to change the subject to sin and i said there's a difference between sin and what is crime in all human societies what Peter listed is not just sin but CRIME in all societies.

So if someone has become a born again Christian the only sin he could commit are minor things which only imperfection could cause because we're not perfect {Romans 7:15-25} but when talking about grievous sin NO the Holy Spirit dwelling in a BORN AGAIN Christian will never allow him or her to fall to that extent!
Please list the minor sins and list where it is stated that these are the only sins a born again can commit.
As I say is this your guesswork or is it from the bible.
Also is adultery a minor sin?
Pls start explaining
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2023
cornelboy:

How can a sane being be arguing what he doesn't know or can't explain shior lol 😂

What is really disturbing him now is the fact that Jesus promised someone Paradise and the person is not a born again Christian so that nullifies their claim that only born again will have everlasting life! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

Please list the minor sins and list where it is stated that these are the only sins a born again can commit.
As I say is this your guesswork or is it from the bible.
Also is adultery a minor sin?
Pls start explaining

Was Paul committing adultery when he said he is still struggling with sin? Romans 7:15-25 smiley

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by cornelboy(f): 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

What is really disturbing him now is the fact that Jesus promised someone Paradise and the person is not a born again Christian so that nullifies their claim that only born again will have everlasting life! wink
If they can't acknowledge that here, they will surely do in their closet 😁

"That JWs have the accurate interpretation of the bible"...
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

In summery, a born again can't be a busybody because it's a crime but he can commit adultery because it's a sin. Is this not your official position?

From all indication that's the the lies and manipulations of the scripture he wants you to say YES to with no questions asked grin grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 7:14pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So I even agreed much earlier today for us to assume the robber was not born again but you are scare to explain how this leads to your 2 kingdoms doctrine.
Since you really can't show that the robber was not born again, I have agreed to move forward, let's assume he was not born again now prove your point.
Let's start it this way, with reference to your Bible, where is paradise located?

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2023
cornelboy:

If they can't acknowledge that here, they will surely do in their closet 😁

"That JWs have the accurate interpretation of the bible"...

That's the only reason why i often engage this guy because i don't worry whatever he says i'm ready to prove to him that only Jehovah's Witnesses have the accurate knowledge of the Bible! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Was Paul committing adultery when he said he is still struggling with sin? Romans 7:15-25 smiley

That's a stupid question. I don't know Pauls sins just as I don't know your sins.
Or do you have a verse that lists all Paul's sins?
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

So I even agreed much earlier today for us to assume the robber was not born again but you are scare to explain how this leads to your 2 kingdoms doctrine.
Since you really can't show that the robber was not born again, I have agreed to move forward, let's assume he was not born again now prove your point.
Let's start it this way, with reference to your Bible, where is paradise located?

You can't leave any stone unturned so we have to settle the highlighted first otherwise there's no need further arguing.

An armed robber can't be a BORN AGAIN Christian!

Armed robbery is not something people do by mistake or as a tradition! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

See the liar and manipulator knows the rope that has completely tied and the stood about to be kicked begged for mercy grin grin grin grin with more lies and manipulations from his madness and insanities peddling brains

tctrills what he has just said is in reality they are not expected to commit not just sin but crime too is not allowed grin grin grin grin grin

In reality the thief who committed not just sin but crime and a wrongdoer cannot enter God's kingdom while others who committed not just sins but crime and wrongdoings based on MaxInDHouse definition of wrongdoing can enter God's kingdom grin grin

See double standards everywhere grin grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You can't leave any stone unturned so we have to settle the highlighted first otherwise there's no need further arguing.

Do people commit adultery by mistake?
And I put it to you, someone can be a busybody by mistake.
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2023
achorladey:

See the liar and manipulator knows the rope that has completely tied and the stood about to be kicked begged for mercy grin grin grin grin with more lies and manipulations from his madness and insanities peddling brains

tctrills what he has just said is in reality they are not expected to commit not just sin but crime too is not allowed grin grin grin grin grin

In reality the thief who committed not just sin but crime and a wrongdoer cannot enter God's kingdom while others who committed not just sins but crime and wrongdoings based on MaxInDHouse definition of wrongdoing can enter God's kingdom grin grin

See double standards everywhere grin grin grin
He has no good foot to stand on

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Please inform you boy that you are the one hesitating to go forward even when I gave you the chance. You accused me of liars but you are the dishonest one here

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by cornelboy(f): 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

🤣🤣🤣
Armed robber na born again
Abeg how e take happen explain o tctrills 🙆🏾‍♂️
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by cornelboy(f): 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

Please inform you boy that you are the one hesitating to go forward even when I gave you the chance. You accused me of liars but you are the dishonest one here
Was the thief born again yes or no
Mr Max and I say yes 😏
A convicted armed robbery couldn't be a born again. Are you even okay?
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2023
cornelboy:

🤣🤣🤣
Armed robber na born again
Abeg how e take happen explain o tctrills 🙆🏾‍♂️
I am still waiting for your oga to tell us the sins born again are allowed to commit. It's 2 days now but he is yet to reply.
Maybe you can help, let's see if robbery is in the list or not.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

That's a stupid question. I don't know Pauls sins just as I don't know your sins.
Or do you have a verse that lists all Paul's sins?

Paul himself openly penned it down in his letter that he is still battling with sin {Romans 7:15-25} so if you feel he was ROBBING PEOPLE or SLEEPING AROUND WITH PEOPLE'S WIVES or KILLING PEOPLE or DOING SOME FORMS OF EVIL just say it now because as his Christian brother i can tell you that he was still struggling with tendency to do what is bad but he is really fighting that urge.
For instance Jesus said we shouldn't call our Christian brother a "FOOL" yet Paul addressed his fellow BORN AGAIN Christian brothers in Galatian "FOOLISH GALATIANS" So he is really battling with a violent heart and that's a sin because a born again Christian must have self control! Galatians 5:23 smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2023
cornelboy:

Hahaha 🤣
Weren't you arguing with Mr Max?

Was the thief born again? Did he enter God's kingdom?

The questions are still there for you to answer 😏

Still asking those questions from your madness and insanities peddling brains
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Paul himself openly penned it down in his letter that he is still battling with sin {Romans 7:15-25} so if you feel he was ROBBING PEOPLE or SLEEPING AROUND WITH PEOPLE'S WIVES or KILLING PEOPLE or DOING SOME FORMS OF EVIL just say it now because as his Christian brother i can tell you that he was still struggling with tendency to do what is bad but he is really fighting that urge.
For instance Jesus said we shouldn't call our Christian brother a "FOOL" yet Paul addressed his fellow BORN AGAIN Christian brothers in Galatian "FOOLISH GALATIANS" So he is really battling with a violent heart and that's a sin because a born again Christian must have self control! Galatians 5:23 smiley
So Paul's only sin was calling people fool? And that those not jeopardize his salvation even when Jesus Christ says it does but being a busybody would jeopardize one's salvation
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Another round of assumptions, speculation don start grin grin grin grin

For instance Jesus said we shouldn't call our Christian brother a "FOOL" yet Paul addressed his fellow BORN AGAIN Christian brothers in Galatian "FOOLISH GALATIANS" So he is really battling with a violent heart

The bold shows the manipulations and lies in your brains grin grin grin grin. Where is the evidence that says he is battling with a violent heart? grin grin grin

This was how busybody, wrongdoers became another room for you to peddle madness and insanities from your brains grin grin grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

Do people commit adultery by mistake?
And I put it to you, someone can be a busybody by mistake.

Both are sin but a busybody can make the whole congregation be at risk with politicians.

In Russia for instance the one and only reason Vladimir Putin is against JWs is the rumour that our brothers are busybodies revealing the secret of Russia to USA simply because that's where our headquarter is.
So Putin is ready to wipe out JWs from Russia because of that but do you think he could have taken such a step if it's about someone sleeping with someone's wife or husband? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by tctrills: 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Both are sin but a busybody can make the whole congregation be at risk with politicians.

In Russia for instance the one and only reason Vladimir Putin is against JWs is the rumour that our brothers are busybodies revealing the secret of Russia to USA simply because that's where our headquarter is.
So Putin is ready to wipe out JWs from Russia because of that but do you think he could have taken such a step if it's about someone sleeping with someone's wife or husband? smiley
So that is why to you, a busybody's salvation is jeopardized but an adulterers salvation is not?
Not let's slowly try to understand ourselves
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by cornelboy(f): 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

I am still waiting for your oga to tell us the sins born again are allowed to commit. It's 2 days now but he is yet to reply.
Maybe you can help, let's see if robbery is in the list or not.
Oh lemme help.
Born agains are allowed to participate in armed robbery grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2023
tctrills:

So Paul's only sin was calling people fool? And that those not jeopardize his salvation even when Jesus Christ says it does but being a busybody would jeopardize one's salvation
Paul did out of anger and that's where our imperfect state comes in he wasn't calling his BORN AGAIN Christian brothers FOOLISH because they offended him personally rather he was annoyed as they were listening to Jews who weren't members of the Governing Body of the first century.
So he did it due to imperfection yet it's a sin! smiley
Re: What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 by achorladey: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2023
cornelboy:

Was the thief born again yes or no
Mr Max and I say yes 😏
A convicted armed robbery couldn't be a born again. Are you even okay?

The reason I said you and MaxInDHouse are madness and insanities peddling peddlers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (31) (Reply)

Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event / I Will Never Be Ungrateful To You Lord / Recent Miracle In Egypt !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.