Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,653 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard (99790 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Ever Been Disappointed By An ATM Machine? Share Your Experiences / UBA Africard & Zenith Bank Prepaid Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by sweetpawn1: 3:02am On Feb 04, 2012
princeokek:

Can you withdraw the profits you make from sites like bet365.com,ladbrokes and forex sites?I want to be certain of that before getting the card.has anyone received any money online apart from the one you paid in yourself

My Guy,
The best way to do anything is to get it done yourself! Do not wait for others to go forward before you start moving!
You can use N2000 and get the card and use ATM to withdraw your money back!
Then goto the sites and test it yourself. You will only loose some change during the process but you would have satisfied your curiosity!
Go ahead try it!
Now, I am happy cos I made a move and I am reaping the benefits of my experiment. grin

2 Likes

Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by princeokek: 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2012
I have the uba africard,the GTB mastercard and use both to fund my Bet365 account but have never used it to withdraw since it was not specified by UBA ,danielng,for how long have you used the Africard for withdrawal?how long does it take for your withdrawal to reflect on your card and have you had any issues with bet365?i am really keen cos i have good cash in my account and some times i hate the long process of domiciliary accounts
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by danielng: 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2012
princeokek:

I have the uba africard,the GTB mastercard and use both to fund my Bet365 account but have never used it to withdraw since it was not specified by UBA ,danielng,for how long have you used the Africard for withdrawal?how long does it take for your withdrawal to reflect on your card and have you had any issues with bet365?i am really keen cos i have good cash in my account and some times i hate the long process of domiciliary accounts

I will say you talk much without action. You have asked much question without trying out to see it yourself. Its not the best for a man. A man should be adventurous and not afraid to face the consequences.

Well you can not withdraw with both UBA Africard and GTB MasterCard at same time. Only one card is allow to run (deposit/withdraw) from your account. And you can not withdraw with that of GTB because is a MasterCard.
If you want to withdraw with your UBA Africard from bet365, you should make recent deposit with the card and then make withdrawal at anytime. If you withdraw on Monday or Tuesday the money should be in your card the floowing day latest by 5:30pm.

Dont come and complain here again because i know u ask too many questions without trying (should you make withdrawal on non-banking days).
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by 2sexy(m): 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2012
Danielng, that was a good reply. I tell you, this ONE BIG reason many Nigerians who want to make money online get scammed. They want the GURUS to do everything for them while they do nothing.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by princeokek: 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2012
Na wa o shocked shocked na only question i ask o na im you wan bokoharamise me,what has the question i asked from someone who supposedly has an answer to my question got to do with my being a man or been a talkative without action,dan,show me some respect cos you dont know me and probably never will,bros no vex,i no ask again,thank you for the one wey you answer.

@2sexy shut your mouth up,you think say i be small boy online?just because i asked a question about a card which i probably got before you i don become lazy person,thats the problem with Nigerians in online biz,because Dan answer my question though without showing that he is a gentleman has made him a guru and me a ,
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by 2sexy(m): 6:21am On Feb 06, 2012
Man, I hear you na. I don shut up. Talking about if you got d card b4 me, it means dat u didn't follow this thread up. Start from the beginning of the thread.

IM bought me my new laptop, paid my schools fees and many more that I can't mention here. I didn't make that money by selling info.

I have also given out advices to people who made their first $$ online. My friend made his first clickbank sales following my advice. He made $80 in just 48hours of implementing my strategy. Thereafter, he made $399 by selling his website at flippa.com . Do you want prove?

I don shut up!

1 Like

Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by danielng: 10:40am On Feb 06, 2012
princeokek:

Na wa o shocked shocked na only question i ask o na im you wan bokoharamise me,what has the question i asked from someone who supposedly has an answer to my question got to do with my being a man or been a talkative without action,dan,show me some respect cos you dont know me and probably never will,bros no vex,i no ask again,thank you for the one wey you answer.

@2sexy shut your mouth up,you think say i be small boy online?just because i asked a question about a card which i probably got before you i don become lazy person,thats the problem with Nigerians in online biz,because Dan answer my question though without showing that he is a gentleman has made him a guru and me a ,

Guy don't take it too far! Just that you ask the questions without trying to find out thing yourself. I got the card without knowing if bet365, ladbrokes and others accept it. I used it for deposits and make withdrawals from it. I just want you to try and make trials yourself. Like 2sexy have said, nobody is charging any money for these. I give information freely too.I don't earn my money by selling information i earn from football trading.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by bukahands(m): 8:41am On Mar 20, 2012
I have used the card on ladbrokes, withdrawal took only 24hrs but I experience a problem last 3 weeks and now I don't knw what to do, I tried to deposit to sportingbet.com, but the deposit was declined yet the money was deducted from the card and since then the money hasn't been refunded WHAT DO I DO?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by olanie(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2012
Has anyone successfully used the card recently?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by arbitrage: 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2012
I used the card in Feb on a US site to upload dollars to my account, which I transferred to my US visa card and bank account successfully.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by samyng(m): 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2012
arbitrage: I used the card in Feb on a US site to upload dollars to my account, which I transferred to my US visa card and bank account successfully.

I think i need this card as a website which i want to make online purchase from declined my GTB Master card.. Please i will like to know how long it takes to get his card as it urgent
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by pizzz4all(m): 1:16am On Mar 21, 2012
been trying to buy hosting account from hostgator with no success. Now wth this card i think my problem will be solved! Getting this card first thing 2moro morning!
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by articulate: 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2012
I got my UBA Africard. The process was very easy. Unfortunately, I login to the website, change my username and changed my password and was re-directed to the login page. I tried to login with the password and user ID card but the message I got was "Invalid login information". I tried several times but still got the same reply. Can anybody advise me what to do?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by smsmoney(m): 9:53am On Apr 04, 2012
Those who have africard.Have u used it for facebook and adwords?If yes,what did u use as the billing address and is it d card with a name or card without a name that u used?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2012
My own Africard doesn't make deposits in bet365...dunno y. Its annoying. I calld customer care π they said that Africard doesn't work on gamble sites.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by epizhotletgs: 7:33am On Apr 05, 2012
Whilst one bank might be getting it right.... Some dont know what to do yet...
ECOBANK ATM – You are all advised to stop the usage of your Ecobank ATM Cards, as they are good at debiting, but the cash never comes out, and when it comes to reversal…Long stories. I have an outstanding reversal from last year (N10, 147. 96 – online payment) and this year Feb 7th (N39, 154.08 – ATM withdrawal). Also especially do not use their machines outside the country… you have been warned.

Cashless Nigeria in view
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by pafm247: 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2012
So it truly works!
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2012
Ecobank has been deducting without paying but I think dey have a customer care phone number u ✆ instantly π dey will refund u. Secondly, I dunno y u said nt to use ecobank cards awtside, but I av not suffered any damage from all my trips using them. . . They ® pretty g☺☺d.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by arbitrage: 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2012
I used the card on amazon yesterday and was accepted, my item shipped today.
bukahands: if it works like gtb naira mastercard, then your hanging money on sportingbet will automatically refund after 30 days from experience of what gtb card services told me.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by smsmoney(m): 10:43am On Apr 07, 2012
Stil waiting for views on its usage for facebook and adwords and how to deal with billing address issues
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by arbitrage: 9:36pm On Apr 07, 2012
My GTB naira mastercard works with my skrill (moneybookers) account. I just upload my naira to mb instantly and from there my usa account/card. But it's not much accepted as this uba visa africard.
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by smsmoney(m): 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2012
For those who have GT Naira Master Card,how do get it activated for online payments?Can one recieve payments into it?Has anyone used it for facebook ads/adwords and if yes how did u deal with billing address issues?What sites cant one use it on?
Thanks
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by articulate: 11:56am On Apr 11, 2012
This problem has been solved. How did I do it? I called the customer care, I was directed to the UBA Branch where I obtained the card. The lady on the customer care desk simply went to the website and the changes were effected. It was then I realised that the problem was from my internet connection. Since then I have used the card several times on amazon.com. If I tried other websites, I will share my experience here. Thank you all.

articulate: I got my UBA Africard. The process was very easy. Unfortunately, I login to the website, changed my username and changed my password and was re-directed to the login page. I tried to login with the password and user ID card but the message I got was "Invalid login information". I tried several times but still got the same reply. Can anybody advise me what to do?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by barikay: 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2012
I try adding my uba africard to my moneybooker account and it was accept, but i hav a problem during confirmation. They deducted about 2usd. I was told to confirm d exact amount they deducted but i could not do that since the statement is recorded in naira. I called the customer care, they told me d xchange rate today is 156.90 to 1usd I did the d conversion stil could not get the exact amount. Is there anyway i can view my transaction in usd?
Re: Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard by barikay: 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2012
arbitrage: My GTB naira mastercard works with my skrill (moneybookers) account. I just upload my naira to mb instantly and from there my usa account/card. But it's not much accepted as this uba visa africard.
do u do arbitrage trading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today / Nigerians React To Sani Dangote Son Engagement To Malaysian Billionaire Daughter / Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.