Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Why The Craze About Female Boobs? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The Craze About Female Boobs? (3986 Views)

Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners / The Craze Over Big Ass Is Mindset / On The Craze For Perverted Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Craze About Female Boobs? by lordnkem000(m): 11:13am On Dec 15, 2023
See as people dey quote bible because of boobs, but I no go lie boobs makes a woman look very beautiful, and it's a woman's second most sensitive part after clitoris

1 Like

Re: Why The Craze About Female Boobs? by Adewale1603(m): 11:50am On Dec 15, 2023
See them up there quickly quoting different bible verses to support their dirty minds, if it's something else now, they won't get the bible verses to quotes.
2 seconds they don unhook woman bra, but in the church to find the book of Isaiah in the bible, they would be sweating like Christmas goat

1 Like

Re: Why The Craze About Female Boobs? by BigDawsNet: 11:53am On Dec 15, 2023
CasNova:
Biologically, a woman's breasts are to for lactation and to feed babies.

Why are same body organs so much objects of attraction to men?

I'm very guilty of this obsessive desire.

How can I stop this? How can I overlook those seductive things and move on as a man?

Genuine and honest opinions will be appreciated.

I don't think any 1 can control that... just look and pass.

As long as you don't grab stranger breastts for road... u ain't commenting no crime
Re: Why The Craze About Female Boobs? by CuteNbad(m): 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
eteebanky1:
Slim petite Girl will Average succulent boobs

Omo
broooooo
Re: Why The Craze About Female Boobs? by ITbomb(m): 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
eteebanky1:
Slim petite Girl will Average succulent boobs

Omo
Murderer 😎
Re: Why The Craze About Female Boobs? by Jakumo(m): 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2023
I love 100% natural tits that are huge yet don't sag, but they must be set off by a nice toned midriff and a compact butt. Matter of fact if a woman is not blessed with the precise size and shape of tits that I prefer, I simply will never develop any attraction for her. These pictures that I snapped show what I regard as the perfect female rack.

Re: Why The Craze About Female Boobs? by revolt(m): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2023
Awesome05:
Never you allow boobs to tie your life.

Very easy to say...
Re: Why The Craze About Female Boobs? by NewDea4: 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2023
Jakumo:
I love 100% natural tits that are huge yet don't sag, but they must be set off by a nice toned midriff and a compact butt. Matter of fact if a woman is not blessed with the precise size and shape of tits that I prefer, I simply will never develop any attraction for her. These pictures that I snapped show what I regard as the perfect female rack.

Jakumo ashewo grin

1 Like

Re: Why The Craze About Female Boobs? by sacajawea: 1:03am On Dec 16, 2023
Fahvvy:

Proverbs 5:19 comes to mind grin...
Are you a woman?
Re: Why The Craze About Female Boobs? by CasNova(m): 7:25am On Dec 17, 2023
Edeyoung:

Those boobs are too soft for breastfeeding only

God did it for dual purpose

Where did God tell you this?
Re: Why The Craze About Female Boobs? by Uchesis: 9:02am On Dec 17, 2023
LeeSmart:

Just like having sex no be bad thing it only becomes bad once u have it outside the confines of marriage
but.....David had sex outside marriage and God no vex for am, until he took Uriah's life.

Double standards abi?
Re: Why The Craze About Female Boobs? by Joseph099(m): 9:27am On Dec 17, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
all of you posting sensitive stuff without pictures evidence are all mad

Relax bro, I feel your pain

1 Like

Re: Why The Craze About Female Boobs? by ItisWell22(f): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2023
GreatAchiever1:
Una wey dey quote bible verses, hope una know say the context of those verses is in the marriage covenant and not in lustful fornication.

2 Tim 4:3 comes to mind. 🥱

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / My Niece Wants To Date Me / What Do Ladies Do With Their Airtime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.