Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life (29690 Views)

What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. / THE 10k That Changed My Life (Picture) / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by MrBroke(m): 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

This is another Money Leakage Avenue. sad

I Had one Female Bestie. She has Boyfriend(s) but will Always be Disturbing me for Money every time. undecided

I Recently TURN DOWN her Financial request.

You should do same. Pick only 2 persons to give Your money to.
Your Mother and your Girlfriend or any Urgent 2K Girl that you Fcvk.
@Least you are Getting something Back. cool smiley

Every other Person, DON'T GIVE them. Let them Goan Hustle. sad

Facts. ๐Ÿ’ฏ

3 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by tete7000(m): 12:18pm On Dec 17, 2023
I believe in God.
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by skyrockete(m): 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2023
The best decision I made 7 years ago was resigning from my last salaried job

7 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by IAmHim1: 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
i stopped my addiction after many many painful and depressing years of trial and error, i finally found it. its like a heavy load finally fell off my backk

https://www.nairaland.com/7939213/one-guide-end-addiction

created a thread about it to make people free also.

shoutout to ubunja for his miseducations and Gofuckyourself for his guidance

merrry 2024 people!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Vinnie2000(m): 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2023
HeadNigga:
your mother and your gf...what of your father? To think this is coming from a guy is disturbing.

Depends on the family you are from.๐Ÿค”

Most African Elderly Men are mostly Well to do and hardly disturb their children for Money.๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™‚

It's Mothers that always complain and ask their children for money. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

6 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Rebuker(m): 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2023
marvellous2222:
great testimony....I thank God for you pls friend let it reach my side.. anything is appreciated
Eight zero 2 0 8 2 82 two three
Opay
God bless

Make a decision to stop begging, it will change Your life forever, bro!๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

12 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by OlawaleBammie: 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2023
EnglishUsa:
bro can we come in contact with each other
No problem bro..but if I may ask sir, for what purpose sir?

Sorry for my rudeness..
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Evolutionism: 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2023
Blissio:
i smell lies.

Me i dey enjoy their Lies ooogrin
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by SPAMBOX7: 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2023
After years of being a good boy with dignity, integrity etc. but nothing to show for I said "fcck it, lemme get these racks whichever way I can."
That was the end of my travails.

Patiently waiting for that bitch called Karma to come do her worst lemme see. She go first pay me for all those years I was pure before anything else. Her papa!

13 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by bussyJJ(m): 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2023
Mine is severing my relationship with my narcissist elder sister. Lord I thank you .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Nathaniel111(m): 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2023
I prioritise money ahead of pvssy, and I made it! ๐Ÿ™Œ

4 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by HeadNigga: 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Depends on the family you are from.๐Ÿค”

Most African Elderly Men are mostly Well to do and hardly disturb their children for Money.๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™‚

It's Mothers that always complain and ask their children for money. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚
even if he has still send him money. That's love...or you buy him stuffs

1 Like

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by wunmi590(m): 12:28pm On Dec 17, 2023
DEmejioba1:

Pls bro I urgently need a job sir. Pls kindly render this assistance.

Ah, bros I don't have a job, I applied for job just like every other people and luck shine on me..

Please keep applying, and most importantly, never leave God side, which is please make sure you believe in Him
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Adegoketj: 12:28pm On Dec 17, 2023
The best I made in life is to give my life to Jesus I accepted Him as My Lord and Savior and that what changed my life for Best

10 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by IAmHim1: 12:28pm On Dec 17, 2023
jeaus exist...religion is the problem
its like comparing fresh fruit to fruit juice companies

just keep doing good in wordds thoughts and actions

musicwriter:
I stopped watching TV in 2017.
My best decision ever.

I woke up one morning and decided that I'll never watch TV again in my life. I reasoned that it was a complete waste of time, so I removed my TV from the wall, called someone and asked him to pay anything he has and take it.

Within 3 weeks, I realized I had so much time to think, which is something I prefer to do.

Within a month I started writing a book.

I enrolled in an online university and studied hard. Within that period I thought deeply about Christianity and religions, I researched the history of Christianity and I stopped believing in Jesus.

That's when I became free indeed and my third eyes opened.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Evolutionism: 12:29pm On Dec 17, 2023
Mcreloaded:
Turning my back on the world as it seemed back then the whole world turned its back on me.
Was doing great after I graduated and could wake up and easily change my car and was really successful, but all of a sudden no matter hiw hard working and intelligent I was things took a worse.
Lost my business and marriage and there was too much heat from both friends and family not to talk of inlaws.
Woke up one day and turned my back on the world by first breaking my sim card and getting a new one and started life afresh. Best decision ever as my life is way better now.
For a time I was like Job in the bible with all manner of affliction.

If you intend to pour sand in my garri I will definitely pour granite in yours before you have the chance of destroying all I have built.

If you don't get it then forget it

Hmmm nawa ooo.

1 Like

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by SaLongs1(m): 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2023
Adex2442:
I stopped eating snakes
.... and how did not eating serpent change your life?
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Focusmind: 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2023
Abandoning the usual 9-5 job to be an independent consultant, going to 8 years now. The freedom and its attendant impact on my wellbeing, both mentally and physically is second to none.

5 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by musicwriter(m): 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2023
IAmHim1:
jeaus exist...religion is the problem
its like comparing fresh fruit to fruit juice companies

just keep doing good in wordds thoughts and actions

Except that you have no proof that he existed.

1 Like

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by EnglishUsa: 12:32pm On Dec 17, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
No problem bro..but if I may ask sir, for what purpose sir?

Sorry for my rudeness..
your type of business, I am seriously interested and searching for business I will go into
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by WayoProphet: 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
Japaing
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by samijet: 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
I resigned from my 6 years banking job. Today I'm doing better than when I was working in the bank. Hallelujah!

3 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by musicwriter(m): 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2023
joseph1832:
I take it you're not married yet?

No, I am not.

These type of things you see I worry about is more important to me than marriage.

1 Like

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Evolutionism: 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2023
Maj196:
Leaving your parents house gives your life a whole new meaning and dimension. You see life in a whole new perspective.

You sounds like a young inexperienced lad who have not seen Shege before but you have started seeing it small smallgrin

You don't wait to move out of your parents house before you start experiencing the real world.

Some were living under their parents roof and already experienced everything in the streets and it helped them very well later in life.

1 Like

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by WisdomHunter(m): 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2023
I stopped alcohol this year, the result is marvelous especially financial aspect

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by finestedim(m): 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2023
I never even de make any decisions yet o.
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by OlawaleBammie: 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2023
EnglishUsa:
your type of business, I am seriously interested and searching for business I will go into
Ok bro

So how can I help sir??
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Mandate1: 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

I've stopped carrying family problems on my head.......Tho I was forewarned, but I thought people were only trying to make me hate my fam....

But las las, I've learned in a very hard way....such a way that could have ended my life....But I think my best decision so far this year is that.....
may we not face severe sickness in life. All dat ur advisers will depart you, it's your family that will remain. Rethink your steps. Family is all that matters, but u must apply wisdom to it.

13 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Evolutionism: 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2023
Jokerman:

I'm telling you bro.... Skill acquisition is a game changer... Since I finished university, for over 10years, I think I only worked 1 year... Infact after earning my post grad, I still didn't work with it...

All these daddy and mommy childrens sef.
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Evolutionism: 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2023
Mandate1:
may we not face severe sickness in life.

All dat ur advisers will depart you, it's your family that will remain. Rethink your steps. Family is all that matters, but u must apply wisdom to it.

Let it just end at the bolded and i claim it.

I have people who distanced themselves from their families and they lived a fufilled life.

As far as i am concern, God and One's MOTHER are the paramount people someone needs the most.

Should i say some or many families usually wait and wish bad upon you when you are not the type that like to socialize so you can seek them out and they will later shame you and be like Shey Ko Tan.

May they keep waiting forever. Very common in Nigeria family setting. Evil beings.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Kehinde2017: 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2023
eteforlor:

I decided to learn a skill after working as a teacher for years with nothing to show!

Now a Software Engineer.

Can you mentor me sir? Iโ€™m already into backend engineering.
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Babaken(m): 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2023
By not hoping on any family members or brothers but only trust on the Lord and thank God he never fail me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Can You Get Disvirgin By The Pen!s Being Half Way In Your Pvssy? / Why Do Girls Carry Big Handbags.....?????? / So I Fell In Love Today....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.