Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life (29682 Views)

What Is The Best Decision You Ever Made In Your Life. / THE 10k That Changed My Life (Picture) / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Sexydevil(m): 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2023
Leaving Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Mandate1: 12:47pm On Dec 17, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
None! Wrong choices has made my life very miserable!..... One of them is not choosing science in my secondary school to not studying hard in my uni to not so many others confidentials I can't mention here!
one of the worst student academically in my dept at uni, travelled out the same year he graduated. That's about 10yrs ago. He's way ahead even the best brains financially now. Academics is not all that matters, focus on the future and be hopeful.

12 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Hassanmaye(m): 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
None! Wrong choices has made my life very miserable!..... One of them is not choosing science in my secondary school to not studying hard in my uni to not so many others confidentials I can't mention here!
Rubbish when we have so many jobless scientists. What's so special about science in Nigeria?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Evolutionism: 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2023
Richking2023:
Relocating to a new location where no one knew me. It has a way of motivating one's hustling spirit

I hope you factored in emilokan economics though.
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by petesunday: 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2023
My best decision was quitting my job last year and starting my own consulting firm even though I didn't have a dime. Everybody thought I was crazy. My fiancee's mom said she heard i was now jobless. Even my mom freaked out. A year later now and I have quadrupled my income with several clients bringing in jobs. The future has never seemed this good.

15 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by okoroemeka(m): 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Made a stand to stop sleeping with hoes coz I came into full awareness that nothing is so special about sex.
It will only drain your money and leave you in a state of perpetual regrets.
getting married when I did

2 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Evolutionism: 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2023
Unrated900:
I risk a lot..

The day I was owing someone 5 million naira
No way to pay back.
I took one of my customer's car meant for sale for 7m to collect loan of 5m to pay the person am owing 5million.
After the loan was given to me.
Someone in the compound of the person that gave me the loan asked how much is the car because he has been willing to see such car with same Interior which mine carries.
I said pay 10m
He said I will pay 9m
I said oya pay.
He paid 9m
I paid my friend who borrow me his money back of 5.3 with Interest
I ended up paying my customer his own 7m
And also has some cash of 1m plus at hand.
I started doing buying and selling with the money.
Today now I can boast of 50 cars

Just 50 Cars only? Mtcheeew you still inside Poverty.

As for me i can boast of over 1000+ of Brand New Cars today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Hassanmaye(m): 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2023
gigabyte13:
I tell myself say
Any girl wey no get work, we no go ever be friend talk of relationship.....
That decision changed my relationship with every female around.
Parasitic ones around me flew away, l give you, you give me. No be me be una Papa.
Enough of father Christmas
Haha nice one
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by EnglishUsa: 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2023
Lance008:

Omo family is bleeped
My family Na my problem for life I wish I knew earlier
I was also warned
they will be like they will die but do not mind them, know body will die just mind your business until you become very okay

2 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Oceanjagaban: 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2023
It was when I put an end to Gambling and smoking

6 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by gigabyte13: 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2023
hkidola00:
what if shes a broke virgin

Read wertin l write again
As far as say, SHE dey jobless
Irrespective of HER status
STAY FAR FAR FAR AWAY FROM ME
DON'T BE UNFORTUNATE
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by izubext007: 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2023
i took away church from my heart and head and replace it with God .

7 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by pendragonbladgo(m): 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2023
Sirchiboy:

What trade did you learn that made you a millionaire within 1 year
Drugs, gun deal, organ traffic, baby factry. You can go in this trades.

Don't forget to thank me this time next year!
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by fineberry(m): 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2023
todugo:
Leaving JW doctrine and minding my business.
have never been a member o, but I have people that has trend that pact bro JW na case o....I really pity some people there, most especially single ladies

2 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by hkidola00(m): 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2023
so a lady dat has a supermarket from the proceeds of runs or hookup is okay for you as long as she got something going....see i use to think like you but seeing things around, i become a bit drawn back when i see an independent lady, because you dont wanna have a wife an alhaji will be calling in the middle of the night, i prefer to roll with a broke girl than one which got established from doing runs
gigabyte13:

Read wertin l write again
As far as say, SHE dey jobless
Irrespective of HER status
STAY FAR FAR FAR AWAY FROM ME
DON'T BE UNFORTUNATE

6 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Edicool46(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2023
I also did this and it was for the best 👌
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by fineberry(m): 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2023
Vinnie2000:

I pity you.
You better Learn how to Say NO. undecided

One of my colleagues, Once Month end, 2 or 3 days later,
She would meet me to Borrow her 10K or 5K. sad sad

Recently, She did same thing. Na once I told her I don't Have! That she should Try to ask others.
She was Angry but I just Lock up! sad

If you are Thinking of a Person's Feelings too much, When you are in a Bad situation, That Same Person will show you Shege! lipsrsealed undecided
I tell you,have stop pleasing people like longtime ago.

2 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Lance008(m): 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2023
EnglishUsa:
they will be like they will die but do not mind them, know body will die just mind your business until you become very okay
If I tell anybody Watin my family do me he no go believe
Even if u are very okay
Still wise up
Help them form far

6 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by fineboynl(m): 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2023
Change state of residence

1 Like

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by fineberry(m): 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
After years of being a good boy with dignity, integrity etc. but nothing to show for I said "fcck it, lemme get these racks whichever way I can."
That was the end of my travails.

Patiently waiting for that bitch called Karma to come do her worst lemme see. She go first pay me for all those years I was pure before anything else. Her papa!
Boss don't tell me you went into crime so that you can blow
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Originalsly: 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Either u belive or not is not my problem, and ifs not ur problem either....the bottom line is that the trust always remain the same, if I explained how it happened explicitly it would add up

Explain nothing .... you said enough.... for each to take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by JaskanFactor: 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2023
after 20 years in industry in the western world, the combined influence of very toxic behaviour in office places and racism made me take the daring step to become self employed , its was as scary move with years of slow progress, but i thank God things getting better.

SO that now when i look back, i compare the idea of planning to spend your adult life working closely with strangers you dont know , to the same as planning to eat all your future meals in dirty public toilet.

You have no idea how disgusting people can be, until you are trapped in a job.

One day when employees are able to put a high price on bad office practice, companies will clamp down hard on those who see their colleagues in work place as fresh meat. And this is already happening with all the new career options becoming available thanks to communication technology like internet etc.

All i ever learnt from 20 years in IT industry in Europe was how to hate people, so had to move on from that scam, cause it is a rip off to work in environment where uncontrolled mutual hatred is allowed to run rampant,which is 99.9% of companies. The bigger the company the worse it is.

I say if kids really knew what their parents have to put up with at work they would cry in shame.

It is a form of ritual, by that i mean the spirit of toxic competition ensures that demonic possession spreads throughout the public.

If body and soul snatching aliens ran the world, i would summise that schools prepare the youths for their souls to be snatched when they start to learn how to hate people at work. Thats why people who have worked in those evil offices for years are never the same again, and thats why good men cant hold down a job, cause the environment is just too toxic.

Work from home improves the situation, but not enough, i prefer self employed the whole way!!!!!

Until the work place is no longer the dumping ground for bullshit behaviour , the whole idea is a rip off, cause you can do better alone if positve energy soul thiefs dont have free reign to operate around you.

They never teach the kids in school that the work place , the glass office is only really meant for all the wicked pupils in school, join them at your own peril.

13 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by udemzyudex(m): 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Either u belive or not is not my problem, and ifs not ur problem either....the bottom line is that the trust always remain the same, if I explained how it happened explicitly it would add up
Probably.
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by gigabyte13: 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2023
hkidola00:
so a lady dat has a supermarket from the proceeds of runs or hookup is okay for you as long as she got something going....see i use to think like you but seeing things around, i become a bit drawn back when i see an independent lady, because you dont wanna have a wife an alhaji will be calling in the middle of the night, i prefer to roll with a broke girl than one which got established from doing runs

So to you now, every established lady is a runs girl abi......
No be until she do runs to get established, am talking about legitimate hustle.
I don see virgin wey do hookup and get addicted...
So hookup no be status thing
Na mindset of the individual...
My point is get something doing, no dey depend on a man to get things done for you
Get busy with your life legitimately.
I no dey run orphanage home, no be me be ya poppsy.

1 Like

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by SPAMBOX7: 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2023
fineberry:
Boss don't tell me you went into crime so that you can blow
😒
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by studM(m): 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
Giving my life to Christ some years back down d line,that has really brought a swift. Transformation in every area of my life !!

6 Likes

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by anslemarinze52(m): 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2023
wunmi590:

I was sent 3 employment letter from three different organisations for the role of Manager, I mistakenly chose the worst, then after 3 month I was relieved of my job..

I came to nairaland to seek advice on how to claim my other 2 rejected offer letter, and I was advised accordingly, today I'm in one of the job as the manager and doing very well..

I'm not only working smart and hard, I'm loved by my boss with a better salary, annual leave package, 13th month salary and other bonuses..

2years plus and I'm still on the job...

Nairalanders are very intelligent when it comes to dishing out advice...

You can go through the thread on my profile
Yeah I seem to notice that too, now how can we chase the little kids with nothing meaningful away from most matured threads.
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Ghoxt: 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2023
Lukepeter:

How do you normally smoke, and what do you do after smoking?
How do you use it?
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Ernesthugo(m): 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2023
we could partner me also investing my own quota
OlawaleBammie:
After bn a graduate without any source of income, then I decided to learn a trade at 28..lol, I was ridiculed, starved, used to beg for #50 but I became a millionaire at 29..

Thank God for the good and bad old days.

Modified..

For people asking the type of trade..Well, I will explain further..
The trade is cocoa and other commodities trading

Actually, I left lagos which was my residence then to edo to lean a trade in 2019, thanks to the popular advice from nairalanders then which says.."leave ur comfort zone"

By 2019, I was in abject poverty, and after a year of my apprenticeship I decided to work as my oga manager, my first year after apprenticeship I have already worth million.

Now I am contemplating on starting my own brand independently...

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by anslemarinze52(m): 1:37pm On Dec 17, 2023
I have all to be grateful for, the fact I made mistakes learned, go back and re-strategize is something Great.
And at times I feel I need a better guardian, I'm young and hungry for success.
Just a guardian I could interact with daily would be of help.

1 Like

Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by Evolutionism: 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2023
petesunday:
My best decision was quitting my job last year and starting my own consulting firm even though I didn't have a dime. Everybody thought I was crazy. My fiancee's mom said she heard i was now jobless. Even my mom freaked out. A year later now and I have quadrupled my income with several clients bringing in jobs. The future has never seemed this good.

Discovering yourself is one of the best things that can happen to any human being. Most employers knows this secret thus they know employees weild great power.

But then REALITY is a respecter of nobody.
Re: Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:39pm On Dec 17, 2023
I never supported emilokan!

So am not to be blamed for part of d rest coconut heads dat forced him down on us wit #shege promax!
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

[KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills / So I Fell In Love Today.... / Banana And Groundnut, What Positive Effect Does It Have On Sex Performance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.