Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured (39915 Views)

4 Killed, 47 Arrested As Youths Continue To Rampage In Adamawa (pictures) / Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts / El-Rufai Moves To Demolish 3 "Terrorists Villages" On Abuja-Kaduna Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by babasolution: 10:10am On Dec 26, 2023
This Benue,plateau and southern Kaduna people's are prey,
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by AnyanwuSilas: 10:10am On Dec 26, 2023
Kingosytex:
I don't get this, how many were the herdsmen that the villagers couldn't round them up and send them to go meet their 72 virgins?
This is just so sad. Lives being wasted for no just cause.
Didn't you read the article? Haven't you seen these terrorists in videos how they move in hundreds with different kind of mobilities with weapons superior to that of Nigerian soldiers? Normaly these fulani bandits invade army barack, kill soldiers and loot their weapons, na defensless vilagers go come challenge them? Nigeria is gone, keep believing in Nigeria. Imagine say 7 people were killed in UK or USA while celebrating christmas? The whole world will hear it, Tinubu will send condolence message to them. Since it's Nigeria, our lives don't matter and no one will be arrested and prosecuted for this. This is the reason I support Nnamdi Kanu.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by stanluiz(m): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2023
iskaya:
my neighbor lost 36 members of his family they were lockup in a house and the set the house on fire the 36 persons both children and women all died.
So Babaric and painful

May the Almighty God console him for the painful loss.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by izubext007: 10:11am On Dec 26, 2023
Lord have mercy is this what humans did to his Human being
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by babasolution: 10:11am On Dec 26, 2023
These attacks are clearly patterned and consistent yet they can't counteract against it,they keep calling on government like MUMUs,
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Chochovini: 10:11am On Dec 26, 2023
A whole 112 people killed just like that. They were not sick nor were they involved in an accident.

They did not die from water or food poisoning.
They were killed before their time. Some haven‘t even gotten to their prime (children).
112 people. Chai...! The number of victims may even surpass the given figure here by far, who knows?

If this should happen in any of the first World countries, trust me, they would declear a national mourning for the slain citizens and also launched a vigorious investigations that must lead to the arrest and prosecution of the assailians without fail.

But here, just watch as the only thing the sniffing druggie certificate forger will do is to condemn the killing and it ends there. Sealed and forgotten as if it never happened.

Then somebody is telling me not to Japa from a death pit like this called a country to a place where lives is more valuable and safer if I ever have the opportunity. Smh...!

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by babasolution: 10:14am On Dec 26, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
Didn't you read the article? Haven't you seen these terrorists in videos how they move in hundreds with different kind of mobilities with weapons superior to that of Nigerian soldiers? Normaly these fulani bandits invade army barack, kill soldiers and loot their weapons, na defensless vilagers go come challenge them? Nigeria is gone, keep believing in Nigeria. Imagine say 7 people were killed in UK or USA while celebrating christmas? The whole world will hear it, Tinubu will send condolence message to them. Since it's Nigeria, our lives don't matter and no one will be arrested and prosecuted for this. This is the reason I support Nnamdi Kanu.

Can't these people form their own militia,must it be only Fulani with a militia,after all now buhari is not on seat, they were using buhari as an excuse,now it is APC or Muslim Muslim ticket that is the excuse when will their excuses end?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by babasolution: 10:15am On Dec 26, 2023
Whether these people like it or not,no government will protect you,you will keep being killed if you don't counteract this,they have no excuse

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by victor175(m): 10:16am On Dec 26, 2023
This government has already failed the people. Nigerians we need a revolution. Just that the youths are still divided into ethnic and religious lines

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Tranquillity360: 10:16am On Dec 26, 2023
Jayhome24:

Yoruba soldiers Pls where are they and who they are and where is this coming from

I'm ashamed of you so when when Benue people were constantly butchered in hundreds continously during Buhari did you say where are Fulani soldiers?

You are nwa ewu, anuofia, oye izuzu animal that is what you are.

You woke this morning filled these much hatred? You are a disgusting nonentity.

Stop crying.

Where were you when yorubas first tag Kaduna bombing as Igbo soldiers bombing Northerners because they thought it was lead by Igbo man, until it was discovered that the leader was Yoruba man they were projecting it as Igbo bombing Northerners.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Floky215: 10:18am On Dec 26, 2023
Tranquillity360:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ8ZD0yTl30?si=lFfeHT0Z5U6syr3V

https://gazettengr.com/112-killed-47-injured-as-killer-herdsmen-level-plateau-villages-on-christmas-eve/?fbclid=IwAR0yH741k-XfD6Dre9uc35u9ogfl0BtsUzWDLxmGDOLH2kOFpTqmxyhUQXc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DgzIgEf-sg?si=khs_lyGARA-74O7u

If I were the plateau men...I would start planning my own very sweet revenge now, to be delivered hot on sallah day too and making sure the numbers is times 30...!!!

The only thing these idiots understand is violence on a satanic level and nothing more...!!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Chochovini: 10:19am On Dec 26, 2023
stanluiz:
It can happen anywhere.

It has happened in the SE, SW and SS. Fulani herdsmen has killed people in Edo and Delta State.

What you will say is that they can't killed that huge number of people like they did in the Middle belt.

Highest they can kill in SE, SW and SS is 1-10 people. They can't wipe and entire villages and communities. They no fit try am !!

It was the bigoted Ex president Buhari that gave his terrorist brothers the order to kill, maim and destroy fellow Nigeria since 2015.
. We are still saying thesame thing. In SS, both men and women have and knows how to use weapons very well with almost equal guts. So, no amount of any cordinated attack can take them by surprise.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Quodseverismete: 10:19am On Dec 26, 2023
Let the people of middle belt come form a Vigilant group and defend themselves. Though they will be opposition from the fulanis backed federal government, but they should not relent
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by tuzle(m): 10:20am On Dec 26, 2023
Kingosytex:
I don't get this, how many were the herdsmen that the villagers couldn't round them up and send them to go meet their 72 virgins?
This is just so sad. Lives being wasted for no just cause.
u think it is easy for harmless citizens to face just 5 people with guns? In fact just 1 person with an automatic weapon can take out more than 20 people before they can suppress him.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by deanoffaculty: 10:21am On Dec 26, 2023
Tranquillity360:
Where the yoruba soldiers.

Is it only to bomb innocent Northerners they sabi
Please try and grow up beyond your age when it comes to common sense.
Innocent Nigerians are being Massacred and this has nothing to do with tribe. Until we stop this tribalism slavery, Religion sentiments, political division,etc....we can't make headway in building a better Nigeria.
Even your comment is confusing, I don't understand your English.
"Where the Yoruba soldiers"...."Is it only to bomb innocent Northerners they Sabi" ........ What's the point exactly? Is plateau state not in the Northern part of Nigeria?
Let me understand you bikko so that I can withdraw my statement.
God bless Nigeria!!
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Jayhome24: 10:21am On Dec 26, 2023
Tranquillity360:
Stop crying.

Where were you when yorubas first tag Kaduna bombing as Igbo soldiers bombing Northerners because they thought it was lead by Igbo man, until it was discovered that the leader was Yoruba man they were projecting it as Igbo bombing Northerners.

When did Yoruba said it was "igbo soldiers" that bombed Kaduna? Pls provide the proof where any Yoruba elder or elders or Afenifere or OPC or Amotekun or any Yoruba governor said the misfiresd bomb was "igbo soldiers"?

Mind you I'm not from SW but I want to know when did our NAF now becomes Yoruba or Igbo soldiers
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Hamilton1(m): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2023
hammerT:
DEATH TO FULANI

OUR RESPONSE IN THE MIDDLE BELT LOADING.
Online warrior grin grin
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Objectivist04: 10:22am On Dec 26, 2023
MrBroke:
Dem know state way dem dey try all this things. Make dem try am for South south.

Oga Fulani killings have been going on in Delta state and nothing happened, sometimes ago Delta women have to protest over fulani killing in their community,. Edo as well has been center of Fulani atrocities with killing and kidnappings and nothing happened, if you want I will post the news links here. So stop beating your dry chest
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by jojothaiv(m): 10:22am On Dec 26, 2023
kingsways:
It pains me greatly any time these killings happen in Plateau and Benue
I'm saddened too.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by EmekaBlue(m): 10:24am On Dec 26, 2023
Imagine the amount of bodies

Holy Lord these Herdsmen are evil and need to be striked
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Gaskiya77: 10:27am On Dec 26, 2023
The Sultan and all northern Hausa/Fulani elements will be quite over this. That has been the tradition right during Buhari's time.
The killing at Tudun-biri in Kaduna attracted more say from the Muslims in the north. Money was donated by senators and the government took the blame for what happened
Let's see what would be done on this killings by fulanis on the plateau.
No compensation has ever been paid on killings in Southern Kaduna people, Benue and plateau. by this heartless beings sharing Nigeria with us.
CAN and the government need to declare war on this people. Isreal/Gaza comes to mind and example for all.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by olayinka63: 10:29am On Dec 26, 2023
jmoore:
Islamization of Nigeria!

They are reducing the number of Christians in the north with their jihad.

DSS is busy arresting Christian that condemned the murder of Deborah by muslim terrorists.

And you don't want me to believe these attacks are sponsored by the muslim government?
I think the most daft people in Nigeria are the gullible Christians. Whenever this kind of attacks happened, the only thing that comes to their mind is religious. Instead of looking inward on the cause and way forward to resolve this lingering problems. You people have been shouting Islamization for more than twenty years and yet nothing has been Islamized. However, all the issues you people have been using Islamization to cover are still there. Don't you guys think we need a solution beyond thinking of Islamization? Instead of acting responsibly and face the real ethnic and political issues that is causing this killings, you people shift blame and attention to an imaginary Islamization. Similarly the issue of Israel and Hamas is not religious based, it is a fight for ancestral land. But gullible Nigerian Christians still fixated their minds on religious. Any small fight and killing, they quickly conclude it is religious based. You people should better get matured and think in the right direction.

Issue of Jos and Benue has been there for more than twenty years and yet Christians has not grown their mind beyond Islamization. Well, for your education, the issue of Jos and Benue has been a factor of land tussle and power tussle. Only good leadership, justice, fairness and equity can resolve it. But if we keep on resting on religious based, then our grand children will still meet this fight ongoing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by maasoap(m): 10:30am On Dec 26, 2023
Yujin:
You'll never see those Yoruba muslims here. They only care about Hamas and Palestinians but are blind to the slaughter of their very own countrymen. It sucks to be a Yoruba muslim.
Meanwhile, all those tribes who will remain in Nigeria with Fulanis and Yorubas will suffer worst genocide. If they don't make the decision to openly dissociate themselves from these two groups, they will have only themselves to be blamed when the time comes.
RIP to the innocent dead in Plateau.
Trust me, yoruba Muslims is the least of your personal problems. grin grin grin.
The attacks and killings are bad but the question sensible Nigerians who truly want lasting solution to this kind of incidents need to ask is: what caused this kind massive coordinated attack?
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Objectivist04: 10:31am On Dec 26, 2023
hammerT:
IPOB IS COMING TO MEET FULANI IN PLATEAU.

THEY WILL TELL US, HOW DEM GET LAND REACH PLATEAU FROM SENEGAL.

Hmmmmmm what business does lpob have with plateau people, can't lgbos mind their business for once ? Always behaving erratically.
This same plateau people are at the forefront during Biafran war, infact their kinsmen was the commander in chief. Is it not high time we got sense in this country ?

DEATH TO ALL FULANI.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by okorogodwin4(m): 10:33am On Dec 26, 2023
Northern Christian are not serious with themselves
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Tranquillity360: 10:33am On Dec 26, 2023
Jayhome24:

When did Yoruba said it was "igbo soldiers" that bombed Kaduna? Pls provide the proof where any Yoruba elder or elders or Afenifere or OPC or Amotekun or any Yoruba governor said the misfiresd bomb was "igbo soldiers"?

Mind you I'm not from SW but I want to know when did our NAF now becomes Yoruba or Igbo soldiers
I have nothing to prove to you.

I am not the reason you're not updated.

You're not from SW but want to know when did your NAF now becomes Yoruba or Igbo soldiers
Now tell me,why did 1966 coup by your Nigeria soldiers become Igbo coup?
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by babasolution: 10:36am On Dec 26, 2023
Floky215:

If I were the plateau men...I would start planning my own very sweet revenge now, to be delivered hot on sallah day too and making sure the numbers is times 30...!!!

The only thing these idiots understand is violence on a satanic level and nothing more...!!

The plateau man can't do anything, it's been proving already,no need beating a dead horse,there are no MEN in plateau

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Myhusband(m): 10:37am On Dec 26, 2023
Benue, pleatu and middlebelt states won't stop experiencing these kind of attacks if they're not battle ready to defend themselves and visit where these attackers are to revenge

if you sit and just mourn, attackers will continue to attack, defend yourself, find their hideouts, massacre them too without pity

Being a Christian is not tantamount to weakness, isreal physical defence of herself is the reason she had not go into extinction
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by okorogodwin4(m): 10:37am On Dec 26, 2023
Thanks be to God for using mazi Nnamdi onyendu Kanu to chase out the folanni criminal masquerading as herdsmen out of our farms

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by babasolution: 10:37am On Dec 26, 2023
Quodseverismete:
Let the people of middle belt come form a Vigilant group and defend themselves. Though they will be opposition from the fulanis backed federal government, but they should not relent

People of southern Kaduna, Benue and plateau don't include kogi in their mess

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by lexy2014: 10:39am On Dec 26, 2023
stanluiz:
Nothing concern Tinubu and security.

The reason why he interfere in Rivers State was because the state is an oil producing state and also 2027 presidential election.

very true that is why I was stating the hypocrisy of Ngelale. even he press has become silent
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Tranquillity360: 10:40am On Dec 26, 2023
deanoffaculty:

Please try and grow up beyond your age when it comes to common sense.
Innocent Nigerians are being Massacred and this has nothing to do with tribe. Until we stop this tribalism slavery, Religion sentiments, political division,etc....we can't make headway in building a better Nigeria.
Even your comment is confusing, I don't understand your English.
"Where the Yoruba soldiers"...."Is it only to bomb innocent Northerners they Sabi" ........ What's the point exactly? Is plateau state not in the Northern part of Nigeria?
Let me understand you bikko so that I can withdraw my statement.
God bless Nigeria!!
If you no understand then the comment is not for you.

The comment didn't just fall from sky,They will understand,I mean those yorubas that tagged Kaduna bombing by Nigeria soldiers as Igbos bombing Northerners because they thought it was lead by Igbo man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tijjani Mohammad Bande Emerges New UN General Assembly President / Solomon Dalung Drinking Tea With Bread At Bauchi Road Motor Park, Jos / Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.