Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured (39912 Views)

4 Killed, 47 Arrested As Youths Continue To Rampage In Adamawa (pictures) / Bandits Give Quit Notice To 5 Plateau Villages. Shehu Sani Reacts / El-Rufai Moves To Demolish 3 "Terrorists Villages" On Abuja-Kaduna Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Bullet01(f): 9:41am On Dec 26, 2023
embarassed embarassed
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by PapaFejiro: 9:42am On Dec 26, 2023
The Government should take thos issue seriously.

This is an act of war against Neighboring countries.

We are under attack by foreign invaders.

The response should be precise and overwhelming to put a stop to this.

The President needs to act now.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:42am On Dec 26, 2023
Kingosytex:
I don't get this, how many were the herdsmen that the villagers couldn't round them up and send them to go meet their 72 virgins?
This is just so sad. Lives being wasted for no just cause.

You have never been ambushed , you have clearly never been in coordinated attacks.

Pray it never happens to you.

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Chochovini: 9:42am On Dec 26, 2023
unclejb2:
When are the people of the middle belt going to unite and form a militia to defend themselves?

. I wonder myself. Surprisingly, history has it that they were the main force behind the then biafra war not even the north. One wonder how now they‘ve suddenly become so bananas.

This kind of thing can never happen in the south-south, Never! What nonesense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by uniquetechng: 9:43am On Dec 26, 2023
Kingosytex:
I don't get this, how many were the herdsmen that the villagers couldn't round them up and send them to go meet their 72 virgins?
Herdsmen in the North moves around with sophisticated weapons, those unarmed villagers cannot do anything with machete.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Free2Fly: 9:43am On Dec 26, 2023
johnmartus:
If to say our security agencies really know what it takes to return sanity to individuals this bastard supposed to rot in jail.

Thunder fire you there, idiot!

Your useless security agencies can't protect innocent people against the rampaging herdsmen and jihadists but should "return sanity to individuals" who condemn their laziness, cluelessness and partiality, right??

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Henry22(m): 9:43am On Dec 26, 2023
During buhari's tenure there where several cases where those villagers reported of seeing helicopters landing in the bushes very close to where those herdsmen live, the truth is that the Fulanis have getting the support of the government for a long time.

Tell me how many Fulani that have been arrested throughout the 8 years of buhari's government, even sheikh gumi became their spokesman before our very own eyes in broad daylight but yet the government kept saying they don't know there locations, am not happy with what is happening in plateau state cos that's more like my second home .
I want Gowon to come out and make a statement concerning all this because the Hausa
/Fulanis are his masters whom he bombed innocent women and children of the eastern region for and now that he's people are being slaughtered like chickens he has automatically gone blind, def and dumb....even heaven will not be kind to him for turning a blind eye to the annihilation of his own people.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by justmondris: 9:43am On Dec 26, 2023
Kingosytex:
Some of these herdsmen are trained security officers with heavy ammunitions
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by amah4game: 9:44am On Dec 26, 2023
Where were you when arrests were made and weapons mopped up? Would you raise up against a system that is technically not in your favour? I can see fighting back fire for fire had worked well in the east
GreatOchuks:
Maybe, just maybe the Middle Belt people are all weaklings,,, it's proven the only language terrorists understand is retributive violence..

Instead of the Middle Belt to form a strong militia , arm themselves properly and defend themselves against these attacks ,, they are running to the media , the government and the same Army that will later bomb them.

Until they take their destinies in their hands and confront the hyenas , they wouldn't give them chance
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by jaxxy(m): 9:44am On Dec 26, 2023
These are now terrorists no longer herdsmen.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by ogododo: 9:44am On Dec 26, 2023
BabaHenry:

I dey reason am
Make dem oil dere luggars and sharpen dem shackles and go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Trustedpronet: 9:45am On Dec 26, 2023
The plateau people are not tired of this killing...when they are, the whole world will see it. By now no Fulani suppose to live or travel pass jos. What we did in Ondo should have been replicated by them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Donedeal1(m): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2023
Tranquillity360:
Where the yoruba soldiers.

Is it only to bomb innocent Northerners they sabi

Insanity tests must become mandatory on this platform
Because many are mad few are roaming. What's the need for this kind of extreme lunacy.?
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Goalnaldo(m): 9:46am On Dec 26, 2023
The mindless bloodletting going on in this country is beyond depressing cry The CDS should come to his region's aid.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Chochovini: 9:46am On Dec 26, 2023
Jokerman:
I thought these guys have been decimated?
. Yes, long ago on the papers by lying mohamMAD.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by RepoMan007: 9:48am On Dec 26, 2023
If a quarter of this had happened far away around the Israeli border, you can imagine the outrage from our Arabian wannabe brothers up north.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by fortunez1(m): 9:48am On Dec 26, 2023
ogododo:

Dem no fit buy luggars to defend themselves. D cut their hands. I beg enough.
that should be for the remaining villages and towns. This is pure ethnic cleansing with out any hindrance and or political solution but the remaining villages should do the needful and protect themselves. Abi you christians in the North must be stupid enough not to defend yourselves abi how long can you continue to use machete and holes.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Free2Fly: 9:49am On Dec 26, 2023
Tranquillity360:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ8ZD0yTl30?si=lFfeHT0Z5U6syr3V

https://gazettengr.com/112-killed-47-injured-as-killer-herdsmen-level-plateau-villages-on-christmas-eve/?fbclid=IwAR0yH741k-XfD6Dre9uc35u9ogfl0BtsUzWDLxmGDOLH2kOFpTqmxyhUQXc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DgzIgEf-sg?si=khs_lyGARA-74O7u

Where are those yoruba muslims who are protesting for the Palestinian terrorists?

Can you all come out and do the same for your fellow countrymen?? Innocent citizens of your country!
Can you call for justice for them against the Fulani herdsmen/jihadists, who share the same religion as you?
Can you really do that? The answer is NO!

Useless, biased jihadists!
I'll continue to condemn and hate you all despicable Islamic terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by ufuosman(m): 9:50am On Dec 26, 2023
Na wa
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:51am On Dec 26, 2023
I always fail to understand dis middle belt guys.

Pls can't dey all collectively com together & put serious resources on ground to protect themselves?

Which kyne docile entities be dis?
Dey Jez dey kill dem like ants upandan, not even like chickens sef!
angry

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by ShinjaWWest: 9:51am On Dec 26, 2023
Only fools think Muslims are peaceful people...

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by iammolise(m): 9:53am On Dec 26, 2023
"A fellow brother killing a fellow brother while them politicians eat their bread and butter"
(Psquare - why e be say. 2007)
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Morbeta11(m): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2023
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Sermwell(m): 9:55am On Dec 26, 2023
johnmartus:
If to say our security agencies really know what it takes to return sanity to individuals this bastard supposed to rot in jail.
You're actually the bastard!! You left the Fulani herdsmen slaughtering innocent villagers bastard but you're fooling yourself! Ode
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Free2Fly: 9:56am On Dec 26, 2023
Obaofaba:
The only problem bedeviling our country is the insecurities.

I will never mince words in saying Boko Haram terrorists, killers herdsmen, Bandit and ipob terrorists are all menace to the society and the earlier the government send them to this creator, the better for our sanity.

I call on president Bola Tinubu GCFR to deal mercilessly with this people before they made him a failure.

Security should be the number one of his priorities, and I pretty much sure he will deal with them in the language they understand.

If animals like you, aka yoruba muslim jihadists, haven't mentioned IPOB in any of their write-ups, we'll they be happy? Of course, no!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by stanluiz(m): 9:57am On Dec 26, 2023
lexy2014:
With regards the Rivers state political crisis, Ajuri Ngelale said

but in this particular case, where is the "action" of the same C-in-C? or does his C-in-C position not cover this type of matter? is this not the reall security and safety issue he is supposed to address?
Nothing concern Tinubu and security.

The reason why he interfere in Rivers State was because the state is an oil producing state and also 2027 presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by justking(m): 10:02am On Dec 26, 2023
This is barbaric
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by iskaya(m): 10:05am On Dec 26, 2023
my neighbor lost 36 members of his family they were lockup in a house and the set the house on fire the 36 persons both children and women all died.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by nnamdi640: 10:06am On Dec 26, 2023
Until we start giving this herdsmen thesame treatment Isreal is giving to Hamas then they will learn. How will you enter a village and kill all the villagers just because you want to take over their farm land and the worst part is that nothing will be done to give these victims the justice they deserve...
I was even surprised when the so called president was saying that the bombing of a particular village in the north was the will of God, who knows what he will say about this one, no respect for human lives.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by izubext007: 10:08am On Dec 26, 2023
No mind them
Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by stanluiz(m): 10:08am On Dec 26, 2023
Chochovini:
. I wonder myself. Surprisingly, history has it that they were the main force behind the then biafra war not even the north. One wonder how now they‘ve suddenly become so bananas.

This kind of thing can never happen in the south-south, Never! What nonesense?
It can happen anywhere.

It has happened in the SE, SW and SS. Fulani herdsmen has killed people in Edo and Delta State.

What you will say is that they can't killed that huge number of people like they did in the Middle belt.

Highest they can kill in SE, SW and SS is 1-10 people. They can't wipe and entire villages and communities. They no fit try am !!

It was the bigoted Ex president Buhari that gave his terrorist brothers the order to kill, maim and destroy fellow Nigeria since 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Plateau Villages On Christmas Eve, 112 Killed, 47 Injured by Osanoghodua1: 10:08am On Dec 26, 2023
Chasing Christians from their ancentra lands for Fulanis to occupy. Yet Lagos Muslims see nothing wrong with this but are concerned about the middle East. God will disappoint the devices of the wicked against His people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sowore’s Release A Victory For The Rule Of Law---serap / Keyamo's Tweet In 2015 And 2019, Chibok Girls Vs Dapchi Girls / Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.