Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 (12967 Views)

5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland / How To Catch Babes On Facebook (and NL) / Which State Has D Easiest To Catch babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by r231(m): 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2011
Omo_ghetto:

ogbeni te solo. ara mi gbono. ma je kin ko igbe fun e je. ta lo fun yin la gbara lati ma show. o fe te. iwo ti o ma bi gbo gbo omo re si bi. wan bi iwo da ko fi nairalandu le ni. iwo to ti gbo si bi. godfather lo mo. ta lo mo 190, omo township ni igbori. knuckle ko, knock illekun pata alaji.

e ti n ja tele ni cheesy
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by 195(f): 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2011
Omo_ghetto:

ogbeni te solo. ara mi gbono. ma je kin ko igbe fun e je. ta lo fun yin la gbara lati ma show. o fe te. iwo ti o ma bi gbo gbo omo re si bi. wan bi iwo da ko fi nairalandu le ni. iwo to ti gbo si bi. godfather lo mo. ta lo mo 190, omo township ni igbori. knuckle ko, knock illekun pata alaji.

ogbeni te solo. ara mi gbono. ma je kin ko igbe fun e je. ta lo fun yin la gbara lati ma show. o fe te. iwo ti o ma bi gbo gbo omo re si bi. wan bi iwo da ko fi nairalandu le ni. iwo to ti gbo si bi. godfather lo mo. ta lo mo omo ghetto, omo township ni igbori. knuckle ko, knock illekun pata alaji.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by r231(m): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2011
^^^^^ Answer the woman now

why are you repeating everything cheesy
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Omoghetto1(f): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2011
r231:

Lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Alaye mi, iwo jasi. se wa je kukuru ati epa. mo feran re gan, iwo ni iwa ti o da. carry go, r231 ti di ratatata bi orin wande coal.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by 195(f): 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2011
r231:

^^^^^ Answer the woman now

why are you repeating everything cheesy

Is that a woman

Thats a BEA[i]S[/i]T for all i care angry angry
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by onmyown(m): 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2011
babe your manual is good but not full proof. i have had 3 IDs on nl and i am in touch with some friends made here in real life. yes i have had my fair share of the game and you wouldnt even believe it if i told you who and who and where. i think a few years back nl romance section was made up of more clean hearted people. with time people got bitten not with love but actually the word is stabbed and so almost every one is very care ful not to reveal their true identity and much so thier true personalities. its like it is normal to be bipolar on nl. my take is be your self you just might, like ive known, get into the niche that fits you and then it will flow. my current user name was all i had in my mind when i coined it. i was truely and sincerely on my own. will i change it now for some punny, /.,;nah
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by BABE3: 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2011
onmyown:

yes i have had my fair share of the game and you wouldnt even believe it if i told you who and who and where.

Whooossshhh! Abeg yan me story. Gimme gist.  cheesy

onmyown:

with time people got bitten not with love but actually the word is stabbed and so almost every one is very care ful not to reveal their true identity and much so thier true personalities. its like it is normal to be bipolar on nl.

What will hiding your true identity and personality solve?
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by kellynoah: 9:47am On Nov 04, 2011
am happy, i had no profile pix, am gonna put Col. Gaddafi's pix now, where r de ladies? pls. start falling
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by mployer(m): 10:22am On Nov 04, 2011
Just arrived this forum at the right time with babe!s manual at my disposal. The experiment starts immediately cool

Hope to catch Babe! first
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Nayah(f): 10:40am On Nov 04, 2011
Babe hello! can you tell us how to catch men on here too as you seem to know how it works grin
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Jps1(m): 10:58am On Nov 04, 2011
Hmmmm, hw about my username, se it's dey Ok.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by numeralTM: 11:26am On Nov 04, 2011
what do i need a babe for?
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 04, 2011
Op, its u that i want to catch cheesy
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Meklex(m): 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2011
Meklex= NECKLACE, I don pass the first hurdle. Natasha here I come. Hehehe.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by DaDoctor: 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2011
@poster

WHY EXPOSE SEX KILLS na??
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by silibaba: 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2011
to catch a babe in nairaland? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
piece of advice undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
offer them gala and laca -cera grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
then they are all yours cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :
hope da work wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Freiburger(m): 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2011
Nayah:

Babe hello! can you tell us how to catch men on here too as you seem to know how it works grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I can't to till when Babe will be back
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Nayah(f): 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2011
Freiburger:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I can't to till when Babe will be back

lol ok bro
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by kabasa77(m): 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2011
m-ployer:

Just arrived this forum at the right time with babe!s manual at my disposal. The experiment starts immediately cool

Hope to catch Babe! first
 grin grin grin Same Here!
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by manny4life(m): 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2011
This is manual-in-action; @BABE! , you try.

Oh well let's hope it works for some, no failure.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by gascoign1(m): 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2011
Noted!
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Kmaster2010(m): 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2011
Wer ar dey
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Maximip(m): 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2011
It's a lie joor. It doesn't work. Not that I've tried though but.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by BABE3: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2011
Nayah:

Babe hello! can you tell us how to catch men on here too as you seem to know how it works  grin

Nayah, Nayah, how many times did I call you? You're asking me for tips to catch men in this your testosterone-saturated condition? Chei. You're covetous.  grin

manny4life:

This is manual-in-action; @BABE! , you try.
Oh well let's hope it works for some, no failure.

It works.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Nayah(f): 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2011
BABE!:

Nayah, Nayah, how many times did I call you? You're asking me for tips to catch men in this your testosterone-saturated condition? Chei. You're covetous.  grin

It's works.
hehehe grin grin grin lol
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by NEGZY(f): 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2011
That won't work for me.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by dayokanu(m): 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2011
Babe,

Can you send this manual to Toba
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Piechick(f): 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2011
Lwkmd! Dis thread funi. Buh dis guidelines may nt work on all gals ohh
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Jencejyde(m): 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2011
Is this a topic, or am I thinking straight? undecided undecided Neways good luck to all those who want to try oh!
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2011
@babe, hit wetin?
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by naira2011(m): 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2011
Catch babes-101: don't be too desperate, lol, virtual world with virtual discovery!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World / ??? / Sexy Female Albino In Malawi Shares Hot Photos Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.