Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 (12965 Views)

5 New Ways Guys are using to Catch Babes On Nairaland / How To Catch Babes On Facebook (and NL) / Which State Has D Easiest To Catch babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by omega25red(m): 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2011
Fickle:

[color=#006600]Ladies that come here all the time to brag and show off unnecessary values they don't possess in real life should please not say anything when people are making suggestions. The kind of deception and lies that goes on here is a source of concern. Most ladies here are single, desperate and lonely yet they come to prove whats not and even try to expose ladies with more than one ID or fake IDs instead of going about what they came to Nairaland for. Its very pathetic how ladies would claim not have dirt here only to add guys who display their yms on nairaland. I am sure my message is passed across to the right person. Next time I open a thread, mind your business at least its educative, people are learning & what guranty is there that its a fake thread or not. Don't claim to be a saint when you go about chasing Nland men. You rubbished me on my thread for what? You said I was seeking attention right? Who is having the last laugh now? I wont expose you because it would be a spectacle. But we will act like grown ups. Learn to be real.
Goodness for someone who hasn't been on NL for 3 months you sure have a lot of drama going on with you and your post is such a buzz kill for a thread that was so interesting.
way to go buzz killington
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by BABE3: 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2011
Wislet:

Anyways, where I disagree with you is the supporting of the ladies all the time. That is a recipe for disaster. We have some really smart ladies here who would see through that 'niceness'/'solidarity' in no time to the scheme behind it.  

Baby geh, I get you wella. I understand where you're coming from. Like you said 'SOME SMART LADIES', meaning the rest are ----------?  grin

I saw through the "playboys" antics; that was why I made the list. When they're woman-wrappers, gullible- not-so-smart babes, fall for their BS. No offeincse. I don't want to mention names-- lol.

Fickle:

@Babe, nice one. Lets expose the truth. We all know most ladies here are easily carried away by men's write ups as it fills in for what they have been missing.

Yes, finally the truth is out!  grin
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Nayah(f): 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2011
heheheheh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Wislet(f): 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2011
The former really struck a chord. Lol. Friends are made everyday, whether one contacts them through YIM, facebook,etc. Not everyone is looking for relationship. You can never meet everybody in the world personally, that's why you have facebook and the like. In the course of chatting, if u find someone's character or manner of thinking complements yours or is admirable, by all means holla!! Lifelong Friendships- whether business or otherwise have emanated from that. Even r/ships. Some couples actually met & still meet online.lol. Anyone chasing 'men' must be kidding. You can only have 'one'. Hehe. Bitter hearts, kai. Poison.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by MrsChima1(f): 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2011
Babe

Can you please direct me to the "player" book that SAFO claimed exist?  

It is sad that you a woman have to teach men how to snag toto.   grin
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by MrCork17: 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2011
BABE!:

Hello cool peoples. Tenks for stopping by  smiley I'll go straight to the point(s).

1) Your username must be appealing! For example; 2buff (lol), I'mHotterThanFire, LadiesMan, SexIsNotGoodForLittleChildren, IhaveSixPacks, ExtraSwag.

2)Don't be too desperate. Chill out. Don't go around asking for babes' phone numbers and email addies.

3)Concentrate/Focus on the Romance Section. Single ladies full ground for hia.

4)If you're fine enough, put your picture on your profile. If you're not, PLS DON'T BOTHER. If you want extra attention and you're not so fine, go steal a believable picture of a Fine man from the internet and claim it as yours. You don hammer be that!  grin

5)Post Sensibly. Don't be too LefuLefu-ish, or C0rk-ish, or 190-ish. Post like a normal human being.

6)ALWAYS SUPPORT THE LADIES! BE A MALE FEMINIST!
Don't hesitate to argue with your fellow men while you take the ladies' side (even when you know your argument is not making any sense).
Relax buddy- Take the insults hurled at you. You're earning cool points from the ladies!  wink

7)When you see that ladies have started noticing you; LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDY ON YOUR PROFILE. Leave it there! No remove am o!  grin

Now sit back and watch females fall for you, even when they know you have no intention of catching them . You'll thank me later.  wink

RUBBBISSH ADVISE!! angry
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by 195(f): 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2011
ismaeel86:

omolola was drooling over 190 because she thought he owns a mercedes 190.

grin  grin  grin

Funny I've had 2 190's but now at my young age im a proud owner of a 2003 C-class

Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by 195(f): 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2011
BABE!:

5)Post Sensibly. Don't be too LefuLefu-ish, or C0rk-ish, or 190-ish. Post like a normal human being.
wink

angry angry angry

add me on my BB -

im takin it off rite away
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by 195(f): 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2011
ismaeel86:

OP really said the fact. username really helps a lot, i can remember most babes were after Kaymoney because of the money on its username, that is why freecocoa fell in money love with the guy. omolola was drooling over 190 because she thought he owns a mercedes 190.

on 2nd tot angry angry angry
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by BABE3: 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Babe
Can you please direct me to the "player" book that SAFO claimed exist?  
It is sad that you a woman have to teach men how to snag toto.   grin

Buhahahaha.  lipsrsealed grin

190_@:

angry angry angry
add me on my BB -
im takin it off rite away

You don land. Take me off- I don comot since sef.  tongue
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Idowuogbo(f): 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2011
ismaeel86:

OP really said the fact. username really helps a lot, i can remember most babes were after Kaymoney because of the money on its username, that is why freecocoa fell in money love with the guy. omolola was drooling over 190 because she thought he owns a mercedes 190.

I fell for u bcus u make me smile.

Dude u still about ? wink
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by kpolli(m): 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2011
BABE if those r the rules, then I wud never get laid here. . . . Am not a feminist
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Fickle(f): 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2011
Well that should have been thought about before criticizing people's thread. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing bad about making friends or relationship on here but don't try to make people look stupid  or terrible when you know you are not perfect yourself. That singular act was very distasteful & hurtful. I am glad we passed our messages peacefully without creating tension here. I am just someone who doesn't take lightly to deception & unjust criticism. Those your words were so heavy, you said like 4 terrible things to me. I am not perfect & I am an open book so when you judge me, better be the pope because I won't let it slide. Take care.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Fickle(f): 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2011
omega25red:

Goodness for someone who hasn't been on NL for 3 months you sure have a lot of drama going on with you and your post is such a buzz kill for a thread that was so interesting.
way to go buzz killington

As for you, I don't have time to trade. I only came to relay a message to someone. We are crystal clear now except of course insecurities decide to becloud reasonings. Enjoy yourself.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by coogar: 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2011
kpolli:

BABE if those r the rules, then I wud never get laid here. . . . Am not a feminist

then you need to step up your game.
babe's rules are foolproof. i have tried it out and it worked a treat!

if you need tips, change that username of yours - it's too toutish.
try something like "bugatti-boy" and watch fickle, nayah, pendo and natasha harass you with love.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by kpolli(m): 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2011
coogar:

try something like "bugatti-boy" and watch fickle, nayah, pendo and natasha harass you with love.

not interested. . . . The name "kpolli" is already a brand. . . can't drop it for punny undecided
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by coogar: 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2011
kpolli:

not interested. . . . The name "kpolli" is already a brand. . . can't drop it for punny undecided

then go to joke section and forget about getting laid.
leave the pitch for the players. tongue
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2011
BABE na wich kind craze woman hair u come wear for head?
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by kpolli(m): 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2011
am here for fun not for sexx. . . . plus the posters are funnier in romance than any other section
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by BABE3: 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2011
coogar:

LMAO--- *sighs*

kpolli:

'

Oh well-- Then this manual is not for you. I may come up with another manual.  cool You will probably benefit from that.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by 195(f): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2011
lefulefu:

BABE na wich kind craze woman hair u come wear for head?

grin grin grin

Na Indiana wig aka dorthoty show me your color grin grin
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2011
190_@:

grin grin grin

Na Indiana wig aka dorthoty show me your color grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by pendo89(f): 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2011
coogar:

oops coogar.  That pendo is not solo.
But come to think of this. NL is business for the owner S. If one decides to do biz here then its only proper that they get value for their biz NO?
If for instance you are here to date then I see nothing wrong in one applying all the techniques available to woo the girl/boy. Some upload pics,some talk big,some flirt,some will put their addresses,I mean it could all be recipe for wooing and they are working hard at making it work.But who am I to bother? There's a dating section exclusively for that and last time I checked its pretty active.

My only worry is one. A girl registers and she has her age as 13 and shes pretty young just looking at her pic. Next, one or two guys (one doesn't even know their age/profession) start questioning her.She realises shes a small girl in the middle of sharks and she decides o change her age to 20's. From 13 to 24!! so as to 'fit'
Then the flirting begins,exchange of mails,fb id etc. Ok that always make me shudder but what to do?
You picture a forum with 700,000 members.You assume all of them are professionals,students etc etc?

Some people here know each other offline I guess. I don't know but if they date that is their biz. I just love wishing people the best so wherever love comes from embrace it and move on. I cant make what you do with your life my biz really.
My advice is whatever one is here to do just it well and catch your fun. The real life is when you log out.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by 195(f): 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2011
^the question remains

do they ever log out or in pidgin dem dey gree log out

ive been off NL for months now and even dou i still pop in and out of here

you still see people who have built mansions on nairaland from bricks and cement

and the annonying tin is they aint getting paid

kai - God don tire 4 some people sef - this was clearly not the plans he had for them angry angry
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by pendo89(f): 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2011
^^ But that should not even bother you or anybody else.You know why? cz you shouldnt even care about strangers and what they do with their lives.
If it affects me in any way I would bother.But the person people are promoting is the owner. Not me or you.
Infact I am tempted to start a forum like this for EA cz its very educative and brings people together.
I personaly forget to log out at times. So its possible to see one online 24/7. I always say let pple entertain.It makes forum interesting cz we(I) need to read.
NL is my newspaper from the west. Can u believe that? Everything I need to know about nigeria from education to the streets is here. I just love it.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Omoghetto1(f): 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2011
190_@:

^the question remains

do they ever log out or in pidgin dem dey gree log out

ive been off NL for months now and even dou i still pop in and out of here

you still see people who have built mansions on nairaland from bricks and cement

and the annonying tin is they aint getting paid

kai - God don tire 4 some people sef - this was clearly not the plans he had for them  angry angry

Bawo ni ti yin se yato. sebi ibiyi ni iwo na te eba si tele. o kan lo la ti fi yan awon eyan pe iwo na le kuro ni nland. iyen gan o so pe ibi yi kan ni aye re wa. aye, gbo gbo eniyan soro, eleyi na lenu. ki oju eyen to da bi oju orofo. awon ti o da fun okun rin tabi obinrin na lo ma n ki gbe ni bi. olori tambolo

how are you different from the rest. is this not where u built ur own castle before. u just left for a while to prove a point that you can stay away too but that does not change the fact that your life revolves around nland. life. this place people talk too much out of ugliness.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by 195(f): 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2011
Omo_ghetto:

Bawo ni ti yin se yato. sebi ibiyi ni iwo na te eba si tele. o kan lo la ti fi yan awon eyan pe iwo na le kuro ni nland. iyen gan o so pe ibi yi kan ni aye re wa. aye, gbo gbo eniyan soro, eleyi na lenu. ki oju eyen to da bi oju orofo. awon ti o da fun okun rin tabi obinrin na lo ma n ki gbe ni bi. olori tambolo

how are you different from the rest. is this not where u built your own castle before. u just left for a while to prove a point that you can stay away too but that does not change the fact that your life revolves around nland. life. this place people talk too much out of ugliness.

Omo Ghetto - chop knuckle

Your father would be very proud of you

Olodo angry angry
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Omoghetto1(f): 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2011
gbo gbo eyan fe dabi wan kin te eba si bi. nairalandu, awon eyan ni bi ma n paro gan. olorun maje, awon sugomu fe ma fun mi ni koko je. awa jasi, eyin me lo. ele ku ro ni bi.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by r231(m): 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2011
Omo_ghetto:

gbo gbo eyan fe dabi wan kin te eba si bi. nairalandu, awon eyan ni bi ma n paro gan. olorun maje, awon sugomu fe ma fun mi ni koko je. awa jasi, eyin me lo. ele ku ro ni bi.

Lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by 195(f): 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2011
Omo_ghetto:

undecided undecided
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Omoghetto1(f): 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2011
190_@:

Omo Ghetto - chop knuckle

Your father would be very proud of you

Olodo  angry angry

ogbeni te solo. ara mi gbono. ma je kin ko igbe fun e je. ta lo fun yin la gbara lati ma show. o fe te. iwo ti o ma bi gbo gbo omo re si bi. wan bi iwo da ko fi nairalandu le ni. iwo to ti gbo si bi. godfather lo mo. ta lo mo 190, omo township ni igbori. knuckle ko, knock illekun pata alaji.
Re: How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 by Wislet(f): 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2011
Ya, ya know that. Nt stone hearted, so know real damage was done, emotionally & psychologically. Jst dat am kinda de original, be sincere-wit-me, no pretence kind f persn. So dat day wz nt a gud 1 to see dat 'nt real' thing, U knw, brought out d whole annoyance f hw dis place has changed- in de wrong direction-some. Knw u wernt & stil ain't happy since then. To de real U i've come to decipher, i apologize. Yes dear.u got it. I dnt knw hw to be angry/hurt anyone. And none f us wud win esp since we hv a lot in common, esp in de psy' aspect. Lol. We'd make a grt team. Bt hey, let me find my bed b4 i get strangled. Lol. Tell me u're ok nw, hmm? Calm down, it's ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“see Breasts Oo” – Fans React To These New Photos Of Simi / Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries / The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.