Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? (28447 Views)

PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate / how many of you remember or read this books. Simbi, Agbo and Eze / Did You Remember Simbi?.. now a married woman with kids. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by adebayo201: 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2012
dee_marie:

the drummer boy is wale the rapper nau, he did surgery and realised rap would sell better, he told me iSwear

wale the rapper?! cheesy
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2012
Heard Ralia is married with 4 kids to a police officer
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by tpia5: 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2012
The bello family who travelled round nigeria must have travelled permanently to europe or the US ages ago.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by tpia5: 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2012
Or what was their name sef?

That family in the english textbook.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by adebayo201: 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2012
tpia@:

Or what was their name sef?

That family in the english textbook.

, is dat aw you are taught in ur varsity? no wonder she produces aabout 120 first class candidate yearly , UNILAG indeed grin grin grin
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by tpia5: 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2012
bako family.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by adebayo201: 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2012
I saw Agbo yesterday going to Ojukwu valedictory lecture! sad
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Nobody: 11:13am On May 26, 2012
Abeg where the incorruptible judge dey now?
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by chiochio1(m): 11:58am On Jun 14, 2012
Ozegbe: Ali is no longer a boy and Simbi is now a woman, infact she has 2 kids.
Edet no longer lives in Calabar, he has moved to Abuja, Agbo dey hustle for
canada now, he is no longer in the town of Lagoon. Eze no longer goes to school, he is now a graduate, Even Oliver Twist don grow, but e dey jail. Even the things that fell Apart before are back in their right places now and am also sure Ure Chokwe who was born without a silver spoon is nw a
rich man.

Even Eze now owns a bakery company in Ibadan.... you remember that book, only bread for ezeh, i also saw williboy hate whites and a trouble maker who always wear a spot coat in cap-town yesterday, He no longer wears the spot coat, He is always on suit now, he is now the chief security to Mbeki
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by chiochio1(m): 11:58am On Jun 14, 2012
Ozegbe: Ali is no longer a boy and Simbi is now a woman, infact she has 2 kids.
Edet no longer lives in Calabar, he has moved to Abuja, Agbo dey hustle for
canada now, he is no longer in the town of Lagoon. Eze no longer goes to school, he is now a graduate, Even Oliver Twist don grow, but e dey jail. Even the things that fell Apart before are back in their right places now and am also sure Ure Chokwe who was born without a silver spoon is nw a
rich man.

Even Eze now owns a bakery company in Ibadan.... you remember that book, only bread for ezeh, i also saw williboy hate whites and a trouble maker who always wear a spot coat in cap-town yesterday, He no longer wears the spot coat, He is always on suit now grin, he is now the chief security to Mbeki cool tongue undecided cry grin
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by chiochio1(m): 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2012
Freiburger:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I mate S.M.O.G at the airport he no longer plays foot ball, he is now a big time yahoo boy India
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by chiochio1(m): 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2012
The incoritible judge is no longer a judge, he was sacked and he joined the 419 crew he lives somewhere in Ibuzo...hope you knows him
soloreal: Abeg where the incorruptible judge dey now?

1 Like

Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by chiochio1(m): 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2012
Eze was dropped out of school he developed interst in hunting after reading a story of a hunter who killed a lion, he was the hunter i bought bush meet from in Umudike village when i went for marriage ceremony last year.

Even Akpan chikes's uncle house boy no longer cooks, he left cooking when chike left onitsha to become a submarine driver, Akpan now owns a big short time joint in Ikeja i saw him yesterday when i went for short time in his hotel
sniperwolf: What grade did Eze make in school?

1 Like

Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by chiochio1(m): 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2012
Chike later moved to lagos he is now a captain in a ship, He was with my big brother last week in a wedding in the ship in a sea...
tpia@:
bako family.

1 Like

Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Titusolufemi(m): 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2012
OMO E DON TEY O.I BELIEVE THEY ARE NOW GREAT COUPLE.THEY MIGHT HAS SEEN THERE GREAT GRANDCHILDREN COZ ME I DON C MY GRAND CHILDREN.U KNW WHAT I ENVY DEM A LOT.ALL DIS WHILE NO RUMOR,SCANDAL.DEY DON MAKE AM NO B SMALL

1 Like

Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Ndipe(m): 1:32am On Nov 28, 2012

1 Like

Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by LivingSaint(m): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2013
Taffa the lorry driver died last year. His granddaughter is married to Akpan, who is a gold merchant in Dubai. Mrs. Salami divorced Mr. Salami because she did not support his decision to give Simbi as wife to Emeka. Agbo is about to present himself to run for presidency in 2019. Eze is the chairman of NUC. Peter and Paul are now P'Square mascots.
How about Saidu who inherited the cat from his father? And the woman whom Old Roger gave a knock?

1 Like

Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by lirusehn(m): 7:05am On Jul 04, 2013
Loliez. Gone dayz ar old sch
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by hiphy9: 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
i heard Simbi is now a runz girl o..ow tru is it

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019 UTME: JAMB Speaks On Cut-off Marks / Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Did 2016 JAMB / Examples Of Transition Words That Will Spice Up Your Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.