Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? (28448 Views)

PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate / how many of you remember or read this books. Simbi, Agbo and Eze / Did You Remember Simbi?.. now a married woman with kids. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Emmyk(m): 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2011
Emmyk:

HahahahaHahah.*laughing for days*
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by wesley80(m): 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2011
Biola and Alade nko? Are they married now? Which city did they finally settle in?
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Emmyk(m): 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2011
That guy that stole just common wrist watch in his class has been remanded in Okekura Prison for years. Imagine. Hahaha
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Duke007(m): 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2011
Gee,dis remains me of work as a pry sch teacher in d 90's.Pretty interesting thread.Of course,it made me remember my childhood.You what:l wish l were a child again.smbh
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Darey00(m): 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2011
Basics007:

This is like the best thread i'm seeing on Nairaland this year.
The original post was circulating all over the net this week but the comments here are just awesome. The originator must be a genius. So much nostalgia here. God bless everyone
abi o my broda,na Teju baby face start am
wesley80:

Biola and Alade nko? Are they married now? Which city did they finally settle in?
Benghazi,Libya
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Bishop2ksp(m): 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2011
The wolf that ate alake d goat was turned in2 a baboon and was being paraded at Wuse market last week.

1 Like

Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by 1Dray(m): 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2011
wesley80:

You mean, the two kids of Mr and Mrs Bako? Biola is married to a Deputy director @ Ministry of water resources, Abuja. Alade is now an Engr. at a contruction campany in Abuja. Mr and Mrs Bako now reside at Maitama. . .
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by loma(m): 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2011
#9jabooks After witnessing the #Salamigate, the Incorruptible Judge has given up on his principles!
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by loma(m): 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2011
#9jabooks Remember Raliat the sugar girl? She now works at Dangote Sugar!
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by loma(m): 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2011
#9jabooks Mallam Ilia was mistaken for #BabaSuwe and his Passport is now with the NDLEA
#9jabooks The Bako family has no car again, their daddy lost his job as they spent too much time travelling across #Nigeria
9jabooks Remember Akin the drummer boy? Now plays for Dbanj!
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by bish2(m): 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2011
Chike no longer rows d boat in d river. He now drives BRT buses in Lasgidi.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by loma(m): 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2011
#9jabooks THe adventures of Souza eventually landed him in Libya, He was last seen after his arrest by the NTC
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by 1Dray(m): 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2011
Has any1 seen Miss Bassey lately? Some1 told me she nw work wt the Ministry of Education.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by pato405(m): 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2011
where is Ure Chokwe now? and has Mr. Steve retired as a teacher? did he make it to the position of a headmaster in that school? how about Richard and his wife from the rich home (second chance) ? their twin gurls must be married now with grown up kids. hhahahahahahahahaha
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by freecocoa(f): 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2011
Someone asked about RALIA,I saw her last summer in the states,she is not just sugar girl but honey girl now,she is contesting for MISS WORLD next year sef.

anybody remember that girl from the maids are not to blame?is she still married to her oga's brother?
What about NNANNA and his adventures,I wonder if he's married now,if he's not abeg I'm interested.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Basics007: 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2011
Darey_00:

abi o my broda,na Teju baby face start am
No wonder!
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by eros(m): 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2011
I remember i use to recite Ali and Simbi by heart. We always had a competition in class on who could recite Ali and Simbi by heart without missing a line.

Oh boy!!! The good old days when Nigeria was still Nigeria
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by joideviv(m): 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2011
Ojo the selfish boy- I know he must av bcome selfless now or is oranges still growing in his stomach?? cheesy
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by freecocoa(f): 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2011
I remember how my younger sister used to recite "Edet lives in calabar"she doesn't miss a single word but if you tell her to point at the word calabar or any other word,na there wahala dey,she only knew Edet,the first word of the comprehension.
My dad took the pain to make sure she learnt all the words,she's really brainy now and we still tease her about it.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2011
IKEMEFUNA reincarnated wen Okonkwo killed him nd I heard he's the father of the wife of the brother of Charles Soludo's 2nd cousin. . . . As if dat's not enough, the WITCH that kidnapped Ralia(Sugar girl) is an everlasting WITCH, according to reliable sources, she wants to Kidnap one of our top politicians' daughter cos she always spotted around aso rock. . . . SUGAR GIRL herself is married wit 10 honey-chocho-milo looking daughters in Orlu, Imo state. Erh, RAFIU of Wizard of Law still dey bleat like goat o. He don grow white hairs sha.

Those days of 1999.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2011
carbonsyb:

IKEMEFUNA reincarnated wen Okonkwo killed him nd I heard he's the father of the wife of the brother of Charles Soludo's 2nd cousin. . . . As if dat's not enough, the WITCH that kidnapped Ralia(Sugar girl) is an everlasting WITCH, according to reliable sources, she wants to Kidnap one of our top politicians' daughter cos she always spotted around aso rock. . . . SUGAR GIRL herself is married wit 10 honey-chocho-milo looking daughters in Orlu, Imo state. Erh, RAFIU of Wizard of Law still dey bleat like goat o. He don grow white hairs sha.

Those days of 1999.
My head just exploded trying to figure that out grin
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2011
@ItModellaz, Dr Jones will help u fix it up although he's 107 years old now.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by igbsam(m): 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2011
Gossip my people:
Mr and Mrs Salami are now divorced, While Mrs Salami is now married to Mr Garba who is no longer a Trader, but now a Chairman of Bakori LG and then adopted Akin the Drummer boy who is no longer Drumming but smokes weed at shitta. Bintu no longer sells fish, she's now a big time runs babe with enough success from d business. I also heard Chike has not seen the river in a long time, he now sells okrika in Kotangowa. Has anybody seen Ghandoki the warrior ? I heard he's now a member of the Boko Haram. Also heard Ikemefuna Reincarnated when okonkwo killed him and i heard he's the father of the wife of the brother of charles soludo's second cousin. The witch dat kidnapped Ralia the Sugar Girl is in synangogue still receiving deliverance while Ralia is happily married to one big man in Orlu grin.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by MurderX: 5:10pm On Nov 05, 2011
ALI CHANGE NAME TO PAW PAW
EZE LATER RENAMED AS AKI
NA THEM BE AKI AND PAW PAW NOW - 4 REAL.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Darey00(m): 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2011
pato405:

where is Ure Chokwe now? and has Mr. Steve retired as a teacher? did he make it to the position of a headmaster in that school? how about Richard and his wife from the rich home (second chance) ? their twin gurls must be married now with grown up kids. hhahahahahahahahaha
i don talk am b4,Ure Chokwe na hardened criminal now cos dem don take his honesty 4 granted lol. And about Richard n his wife,dey v finally divorced cos Mrs Erein stil controls d family even tho dey r no longer living in d same apartment, Miatta is also Mocheddah,makin waves in d music industry,Bindo has opened a boutique in VI cos we al knw she luv material tinz, Johnny Marsh's 4th album dropped last mth,check notjustok.com, lol
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Darey00(m): 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2011
After d death of Okonwo,Oberika took his 3rd wife (Obiageli) as his own wife,causing a stir in Umuofia. He has also acquired d 4th title. Nwofia is in England,completing his Ph.D in theology, lol
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by publisher(m): 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2011
[size=15pt]There were two little black birds sitting on the wall,one named Peter,one named Paul, now they've both formed a successful musical group.
What's their name again? grin grin[/size]
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by tayotee(m): 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2011
publisher:

[size=15pt]There were two little black birds sitting on the wall,one named Peter,one named Paul, now they've both formed a successful musical group.

P Square , hahahahhahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by frankcimc(m): 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2011
Na wow oo memories!
How about Adewale that kill his own father and comit some taboo in the land, where is he now? I head he is still very powerful living in Abuja. The gods should never be blame for all these atrocities in our land. Greed is evil.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Darey00(m): 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2011
publisher:

yea u r right bro hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Did 2016 JAMB / Examples Of Transition Words That Will Spice Up Your Writing / UNIOSUN Students Protest As EFCC Storms Campus To Arrest 20 Students (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.