Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? (28445 Views)

PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate / how many of you remember or read this books. Simbi, Agbo and Eze / Did You Remember Simbi?.. now a married woman with kids. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Darey00(m): 6:51am On Nov 06, 2011
I rmbr dose pry sch days,wen we tackled Verbal n quantitative reasoning,i luv verbal very much but every exercise we do in quantitative seems like a fresh chapter on calcus,lol.
Im almost crying as im rmbring my Primary 4 days,den i had problem with dis topic in math 'multiplication in word problems',i didnt undastand it n d teacher would cane me on d ass 4 every zero i score in his assignment,it got 2 a stage dat my dad had 2 reprimind him. Wot pained me most was dat immiediatly afta we moved 2 anoda topic,i undastood d topic like hell,eventually i took d first position at d end of d term!
#PrimarySchoolRocks
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by samolina1(m): 7:16am On Nov 06, 2011
Gandoki was a great warrior. He lives in Northern part of the country, More than two decades had gone, i can never forget this. We couldn't read these then but everything was in our head & i remember cricket catching on our school farm and football. I wonder if primary schools still have school farm and if they still have "agric day" as we called it then, which is on thursday then i think.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Ozegbe(m): 7:24am On Nov 06, 2011
jaja of opobo if i can remember correctly he was a strong man and a black man. are u sure he is not the current obj
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by samolina1(m): 7:28am On Nov 06, 2011
I remember my greatest fears then: My Godsent teacher mr Odedele and "three".
O n e      "1"
t w o     "2"
t h r e e "3" you can't believe this "3" is one of the main reasons why i repeated thrice then.
f o u r    "4".
The formal mr Odedele can beat you to pulp, but, he is the best teacher, lecturer i ever had.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by vitality22(m): 8:09am On Nov 06, 2011
I also heard mr Giwa is no longer a shop keeper, he is now the chairman/CEO of Assad petroleum oil and gas Ltd, Hmmmmmm
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by daisy28: 8:14am On Nov 06, 2011
Good old days cheesy. Am sure the kids of today wont have much to talk about their primary school days,poor them sad sad                Watsup wit DRUMMER BOY, heard he now has his own nite club and is also in charge of navy band grin grin
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Ejiro4ng(m): 8:23am On Nov 06, 2011
What about Alade and Bıola. Are they stıll travellıng round the country.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by TenKobo1: 8:26am On Nov 06, 2011
Am not surprised that Gandoki joined Boko Haram, if fact he began campaigning for it a long time ago.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by daisy28: 8:42am On Nov 06, 2011
Hope u guys enjoyed d days of 'ten ten', suwe, catcha,pilolo,bojuboju,playin wit canter(bottle corks). Pls help me out cant remember dem all grin grin grin
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Ejiro4ng(m): 8:51am On Nov 06, 2011
What about the Chıld born wıth perfect set of teeth (Tanıgororo Banıgororo) of story from an afrıcan vıllage.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by tjadeba(m): 9:44am On Nov 06, 2011
vitality22:

I also heard mr Giwa is no longer a shop keeper, he is now the chairman/CEO of Assad petroleum oil and gas Ltd, Hmmmmmm

Many thanks for the update on Mr.Giwa. I was going to ask after him before i saw this. The last i heard about him was in the early 2000's when Mallam Nasir El Rufai bulldozed his shop in Abuja
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by tjadeba(m): 9:45am On Nov 06, 2011
Who knows the whereabout of Amedu and Okopi?
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Emmyk(m): 9:54am On Nov 06, 2011
Small cyku small cyku big cyku,, Triangle, 6 times 6, 6 times 6 taty6,
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Emmyk(m): 10:02am On Nov 06, 2011
ALL THOSE Starch You!! Which yoruba's version is KELEGBEY.(the rule of is game is,cross ur index finger wit the third or your legs crossed, or else anything edible in your hand will be taken off by who ever caught you)

If Your Leg Is dirty.

BUBBLE GUM which yoruba's version is AFTER ROUND ONE,ORIGINAL PANADOL EXTRA. Hahahah. OMG!
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by jeffizy(m): 10:02am On Nov 06, 2011
Konky has repented. He's Ŋφτ̲̅ greedy anymore but owns few donkeys in conakry.
Tinka now has a heart-stopping backside. She's hangs in Allen after 8PM.
Mallam ilia's passport is blue now. He's in yankee. J.F Odunjo now writes in English with computer.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by omotonice: 10:12am On Nov 06, 2011
Apo and Nkem are now rich.they are both married to some senators in abuja.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by freecocoa(f): 10:16am On Nov 06, 2011
News update my people
Old Roger is no longer dead or in the grave,a friend of mine went to pick the apples that fell from the tree on his supposed grave but old Roger gave her a run.
I hear he now sells the apples at oshodi market,so be careful of the apples you buy cos you may just be buying from old Roger himself.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by bandely(m): 10:26am On Nov 06, 2011
Tunde is no longer on the run, he has turned himself in. It is true that papa Ajao is now on FORBES List of world's richest men. Agbo's brother, Mike is now a 60 percent shares in Julius Berger. His wife Nneoma is now staying her parents.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by scanthecar: 10:28am On Nov 06, 2011
"I am Gandoki, the father of Garba, he war chief of muslims, I live a charmed life". , Back in the days ehhhhn
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 06, 2011
Shetima "The Boy Slave" is no longer a slave, he has regained his freedom and has become a human rights activists.

Souza "The adventures of souza" has grown to be a big sportsman, he won olympics gold medal some years ago.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Darey00(m): 11:51am On Nov 06, 2011
Who rmbrs d man with d disobedient she-goat dat got devoured by a wolf on d mountain? I heard he is still mourning its death.lol
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by sylve11: 11:53am On Nov 06, 2011
i cried when i saw these posts. . .reminds me of the good old days mixed with bitter tear when one couldn't finished the first paragraph. Gandoki, Edet, Ajao, Gbenga, Odion, Giwa, Shetima, Alade, Akpan, Biola, and many others i couldn't remember their names rite now. . . the town i'll never forget 'Ikot-ekpene'!

@poster, thanks and thanks even though my reading it was salt with tears.

Macmillian and Oxford than u too! cry cry cool
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by otiigba1(m): 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2011
scanthecar:

"I am Gandoki, the father of Garba, he war chief of muslims, I live a charmed life". , Back in the days ehhhhn
i remember my teacher gave me 12 lashes of cane for not remembering that GANDOKI was riding a horse grin grin grin grin even though i wore double kaki knikers (shorts) its still hurts grin grin grin grin
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by samolina1(m): 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2011
@daisy28. That of bottle, cream cover was called table-soccer. We used to play competition with it, starting from house by house then to street by street. I was the best in table-soccer then!
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by otiigba1(m): 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2011
enitan2002:

Shetima "The Boy Slave" is no longer a slave, he has regained his freedom and has become a human rights activists.

Souza "The adventures of souza" has grown to be a big sportsman, he won olympics gold medal some years ago.
SOUZA, got caught in benin stealling chicken from someones back yard last December grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by otiigba1(m): 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2011
any NLERS who remember this school? ST MARY PRIMARY SCHOOL. OTURKPO BENUE STATE NIGERIA smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Toluth(m): 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2011
Mhen I use to trip for those mr bako's children then, Then, I wish my parents would take us round the whole country like that family,
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by otiigba1(m): 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2011
i also remember losing my mathematic box, rula,pencil, and crayon box do this things still exits?
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Konjour(m): 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2011
Ogidan the murderer has been caught and he's now cooling off his heels in Kirikiri. Ure Chokwe's dad's eyes are still freaking red,

but he's about to run out of snuff. Heard Ure is now a multi-millionaire and he no longer gets jealous of his classmates who could afford

to buy bananas and plantains during breaks,but he's not yet good at cooking jollof rice! grin
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2011
oti-igba:

i also remember losing my mathematic box, rula,pencil, and crayon box do this things still exits?

pencils were the most precious to us then, we steal each other's pencils. we treasure it as if our existence depends on it.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by hbrednic: 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2011
Obi's big shoe was donated to umuahia museum
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Basics007: 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2011
Seun pls is there anything like a "Thread of the Year" award?
Pls i'm nominating this thread if that award exists. A single word of insult has not been thrown in 6 pages? On NL? That's so strange but wonderful!
*clap clap clap*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019 UTME: JAMB Speaks On Cut-off Marks / Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Did 2016 JAMB / Examples Of Transition Words That Will Spice Up Your Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.