Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? (28446 Views)

PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate / how many of you remember or read this books. Simbi, Agbo and Eze / Did You Remember Simbi?.. now a married woman with kids. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Emmyk(m): 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2011
Darey_00:

Who rmbrs d man with d disobedient she-goat dat got devoured by a wolf on d mountain? I heard he is still mourning its death.lol
lol. I remembered! What goes around comes around, the wolve's been held behind the bar for first degree murder
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Emmyk(m): 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2011
Who were those guys playing soccer in a page like that? Heard they're all still on 7years injuries
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by jeffizy(m): 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2011
Jeneba is now in Geneva working for U̶̲̥̅̊.N
Tambakali still shuttles from the village to town every market day. He uses murano now.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by adebayo201: 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2011
The foolish goats had bin saved yestaday 9it by FBI.They gave them out 2 Ahlaji Seun Sewa 4 salah. Oga, kip my own oh!
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Darey00(m): 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2011
What about d Money doubler in Mastering english? Heard he is nw working in a Bureau-de-change!
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by adebayo201: 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2011
I heard dat he was d 1 dat doubld OBJ'S . . .
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by freecocoa(f): 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2011
Good old days it was indeed,seriously I've shed a tear or two since I started reading this thread,so much nostalgia,I don't think anyone owned more pencils than me back then,I treasured my pencils and erasers.
Who remembers using the cover of otapiapia bottle as eraser?
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by router123(m): 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2011
Mr Giwa's shop is no more a small shop oh. d last time i pass d place his son don turn d place a supermarket
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Darey00(m): 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2011
freecocoa:

oboi i had 6 of those 'erasers' back den!
There's smth else i'l like 2 draw u guys attention to. Did u felt VERY anxious during exam period? 4 me those whitish papers held a sacredness 4 me,it always seems like a JAMB paper lol
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Brisingr(m): 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2011
amabi (bottled leopard) afta searching for work a long time opt to reamain a leopard 4eva
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Brisingr(m): 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2011
amabi (bottled leopard) afta searching for work for a very long time opt to remain a leopard 4eva.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by sylve11: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2011
freecocoa:

Good old days it was indeed,seriously I've shed a tear or two since I started reading this thread,so much nostalgia,I don't think anyone owned more pencils than me back then,I treasured my pencils and erasers.

stop reminding me of those eraser things na. . .i got them plenty. Then i used to have like 5 pencils, always reserving one for a girl i liked then. To tell u how i cherish those days, i still have some of my primary sch results with me. Freecocoa, where's Agbo?

Why can't we stay forever young? sad sad cool
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by tayotee(m): 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2011
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Emmyk(m): 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2011
@Freecocoa: You know this rubberbands called Skoda are good at Cleaning, we even try biro cover then! So guys and ladies felt convenient eating their pencils erasers! I hate those cheesy
I remember how anxious I was when we were promoted to primary 3, Cos I'll be using Eleganza or Tunz Biro. God!! cheesy .
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Emmyk(m): 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2011
Ordinary 5naira is good to take you all through the day, you'll buy Rice in Nylon(2naira), Ekana Gowon, Balewa, Baba Dudu, Guddy Guddy.

Going home, you'll even branch Abe Igi Dodongba (Locustbeans tree) . Pluck the stuff that looks like a microphone, then you pick yourselves and start smaching each other's dodongba to know the winner for the day. . . .
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by 0Edward0(m): 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2011
abeg what of bayo and ike?
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by TenKobo1: 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2011
[b]Who rmbrs d man with d disobedient she-goat dat got devoured by a wolf on d mountain? I heard he is still mourning its death.lol[/b]

His name is Alabi, he later went to work at Obasanjo farm after losing all his goats to the hungry wolf

[b]Who knows the whereabout of Amedu and Okopi?[/b]

Okopi was jailed in warri for picking pocket, Amebi i was told is now a cross boarder bandit.

As for Mr Bako, the increasement in fuel prices dealt a mortal blow to his escapades. He now does kabu kabu with his car at Uniben main gate.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by 2sleek2NV(m): 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2011
who remembers the woman who throw away the baby with the bath water? the baby don turn Dbanj now o.

there is also this one about a man who got into town and there was a big burial going on. practically everything in the village belonged to the dead man
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Revolva(m): 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2011
Amedu and Okopi? Those Idoma Boiz i guess Amedu is now Blackface and Okopi is Tuface. hahaha
Ure Chokwe's dad's eyes are still freaking red but these days no be because of anger of his son behavoiur but Money matter and for Ure Chokwe him self he kep keeping beef with people that has made it, haba that boy get to much jealous
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2011
this is the best topic since nairaland opened to public,
it brought memories,my daughter was asking me why i keep on laughing non stop,

anyways i hear say,
Macbeth is the grand father of eliza
Banquo----had ties with osama bin nothing
Lady Macbeth---she is a witch now.
Macduff--was seen last in sirte libya
Malcolm--whereabout  unknown
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by wysenas(m): 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2011
Ahmadu lives in makurdi beside river Benue,he had a sista called Jumai.:-) that was when nigerian educational system was full of glory.how i wish we can turn back d hand of time.no internet,only few families had black and white TV then.d good olden days are gone,gone 4ever,too bad!
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by samyng(m): 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2011
[size=13pt]lol wow this reminds of my primary school days, , eps, EZE GOES TO SCHOOL[/size]
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by tlops(m): 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2011
is my Giwa still trading near lawal's village?

Alli the saint nko? (the guy with the clothes from the gods)
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Darey00(m): 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2011
Who rmbrs dis?
"Ojo ro ro ro ro ro,Baba jegede fun mi l'umbrella. Baba jegede fun mi losan meji kokoro wan be. Baba jegede funmi logede meji. O wa fun mi lokun kinfi so. Owa dori Baba Jegede!!!"
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by 1Dray(m): 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2011
tlops:

is my Giwa still trading near lawal's village?

Alli the saint nko? (the guy with the clothes from the gods)

Hmmm, Mr Giwa is no longer a trader, he is nw the Emir of 1 northern state.
Ali the trickish merchant, dt wore an invisible gown that only the good men can see. . . And d 1 dt sold ash as sugar in a foreign land. . . Heard tricked alway large amount of money frm Ghadaffi while he was still alive. Now a great merchant in Dubai. . .
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Ninilowo(m): 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2011
don,t let us forget ALAWIYE series by J.F Odunjo-Funmi gbe agbe emu o de idi agba omi o ba agbo Ebun nibe, agbo ebun fe mu omi Funmi mu igba o fi buu fun. (2) Awon omode wonyi ko lo si ile -iwe ni oni won s nere labe igi gedu. Baba Dada ni o gbe igi naa si ibe o fe fi la pako.(3) Abebi ati Obe ni awon omode wonyi. Abebi we gele; Obe de fila (4)Inaki n kigbe; Alao n salo; orobo n yo nidi baba elemu. Bade de ade oba a oo baaa dee. (5) Ode fa ofa o faa ofa fo o fo ife oba aoo ba ode be oba. We use the pictures to read, no bi so? It's funny cos if you are to called to touch Bade na lie, na Oba you go dey touch grin grin grin grin
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 06, 2011
Camara laye was deported from France for joining occupy France movement.

Hahahahaha

Back in the days,
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Nymphnode(m): 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2011
wysenas:

Ahmadu lives in makurdi beside river Benue,he had a sista called Jumai.:-)
So Ahmadu still live in Makurdi? I always had a thing for that his beautiful sista, Jumai babe! Did anybody remember that story on a narrow part on a mountain, where some goats wouldnt allow the other to pass and they fought and fell off the cliff but some boys later ply same route and one had to lie down so the other can climb over him?
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by obi123: 11:40pm On Nov 06, 2011
ahhhhhhh Koku now lectures in university of lome
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Santino1(m): 11:49pm On Nov 06, 2011
Edet and his cousins no longer eat chicken and rice oo, they are pobably saving for the rainy days incase subsidy removal sails through grin grin
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 07, 2011
Wow~ interesting thread that brings up sweet old memories. . . .#gone are those days!

Macmillian, oh Macmillian. Lol
I can't remember the page where we have this recitation:
good better best
good better best
i shall never rest
i shall never rest
until my good is better
until my good is better
i shall never rest
i shall never rest! smiley
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Bobbyendy: 2:06am On Nov 07, 2011
[color=#000099][/color]BREAKING NEW pls I just got info dat old roger who was dead and gone to his grave Ȋ̝̊̅§ now back hmmm haaaa he is now back even the old woman and the tree have taken off so be on alert pls. Lolz owww the good old days what a feeling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019 UTME: JAMB Speaks On Cut-off Marks / Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Did 2016 JAMB / Examples Of Transition Words That Will Spice Up Your Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.