Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? (28440 Views)

PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate / how many of you remember or read this books. Simbi, Agbo and Eze / Did You Remember Simbi?.. now a married woman with kids. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by mployer(m): 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2011
What happened to Ada sef? Learnt she'd married three times and divorced
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by polokor60(m): 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2011
i heard john ojo is now a member of the federal house of representive.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by na2day(m): 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2011
I heard, ERUGO IYAMA is now in charge of CBN!
LOL
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Kilode1: 2:00pm On Nov 05, 2011
I thought Simbi would be a grandmother by now.

The bako family has no car again, their daddy lost his job.

Anansewa is no longer married, she's now divorced.

Chike has not seen a river in a looong time, his uncle died, he now sells market at Alaba embarassed

Brother Jero left the bar beach, he now has a mega church at Lekki, come see "Miracle" for dia.

Akin no longer go to school, he's now doing Yahoo Yahoo.

The Drummer boy is now a big man, he's a Senator in Abuja.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2011
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=8pt][color=#000099]Damn!!! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin Fond Memories. Primary school prose is boring these days. I remember memorizing my english reader back in the day. Thank God I logged in today. I'm so happy for the memories right now. OP you enjoyed the glory era of primary school[/color][/size][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by 1Dray(m): 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2011
oyb:

and that family in noec with the 404 , they are still travelling round nigeria, with air nigeria - the roads ae no longer safe

You mean Mr and Mrs Bako? They nw reside at Maitama. They nw own a jeep.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Somatic(m): 2:05pm On Nov 05, 2011
@Darey E nor follow gan. Yhur story is a rumor by Bisi who works for atlanticreporters to tarnish the political images of wakamma and co.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 05, 2011
Mallam Iliya was with my dad yesterday, it was interesting.

Simbi, just travelled to Mecca for pilgrimage. We met at MMIA. Cant remember where Ali is now but we met last at Abuja during the inaguration of the 7th Senate with Senator Gandoki.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2011
This is Ali,
Ali is a boy
This is Simbi
Simbi is a girl
This is Mr Salami
Mr Salami is a man
This is Mrs Salami
Mrs Salami is a woman
ol boy i remember those good old days cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
We miss the old naija grin
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by femmy2010(m): 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2011
Dandoki has disown Garba for joining the boko Haram group.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by amiskurie(m): 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2011
Mr sada was a farmer,he is now a banker.ralia is no longer a sugar girl, ,na sugar mummy she dey be naaaw.

1 Like

Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Diligence: 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2011
What abt Chike and the river! Does the river have a bridge now? And is Chike still close to the river or is somewhere else.

If the gods are not to be blamed, who?

When will the beautiful ones be born!
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by manny4life(m): 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2011
Please forgive my ignorance, what are you guys talking about ?  
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2011
Chike now has a ferry boat company in Lagos. Edet and his cousins have gone from eating rice and chicken to eating isi-ewu and orishirishi. Akin has been healed of his blindness and is now an optometrist.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2011
manny4life:

Did you school as a kid in Nigeria? If you did, you should be aware of books like, Eze goes to school, Chike and the River, Drummer boy, Macmillian books etc
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Sike(m): 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2011
*chuckles* funny thread!
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Freiburger(m): 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2011
Diligence:

What abt Chike and the river!  Does the river have a bridge now?  And is Chike still close to the river or is somewhere else.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by tayotee(m): 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2011
Anybody remember Konky and Tinka grin grin grin
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by omotonice: 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2011
i remember d day i met wit emeka and kunle in libya,they were among the soldiers dat fought for gadaffi. also obi and nneka are now fire fighters, lol
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Abatvic(m): 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2011
Akiti the ghost is no longer a useless and lazy man he owns 2 mansions @ VI wit 3 wives

the virteous woman is nw a prostitutes in kano

ogbanje is nw a old man he his patience jonathan father.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Swagahyk(m): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2011
Wat about Mike the Engineer, his cmpany is incharge of the drainage of the River Niger, even Mr Nwosu that buys chicken on sundays, Lol.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Connoisseur(m): 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2011
Odewale is now a rich merchant @ d onitsha market
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by 1Dray(m): 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2011
tayo_tee:

Anybody remember Konky and Tinka  grin grin grin

Sure, saw them last month at Idu industrial layout. . . They are no more Puppets, they are now Robots.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Emmyk(m): 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2011
Traders  at the railway, blah blah blah blah blah. Children at the. . . .
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2011
Diligence:

What abt Chike and the river! Does the river have a bridge now? And is Chike still close to the river or is somewhere else.

dem don build bridge over the river niger and chike dey italy now dey hustle cheesy
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Darey00(m): 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2011
Diligence:

What abt Chike and the river!  Does the river have a bridge now?  And is Chike still close to the river or is somewhere else.

Oga Chike z now in charge of d Maritime Ministry(d guy 2 luv rivers lol)
i saw Ali at Oke Ilewo when i was in Abk couple of dayz back, he was d cashier!! Would u believe it?
Erm, der is a certain Odion (Wakama's frnd),whatever happened 2 him? Upd8 me pls
Emmyk:

Traders  at the railway, blah blah blah blah blah. Children at the. . . .
Fashola don chase dem comot lol
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Ekpekus(m): 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2011
Rotflmao! Good old days, Time changes yesterday., then homework ain't play o.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Emmyk(m): 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2011
Guys, what about that hard working guy who's hoe hit gold buried in the ground hidden by his granpa's? I heard he's listed in Forbes. Cant remember his name. *winks*
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Darey00(m): 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2011
Emmyk:

Guys, what about that hard working guy who's hoe hit gold buried in the ground hidden by his granpa's? I heard he's listed in Forbes. Cant remember his name. *winks*
me sef don 4get am. Lol
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Emmyk(m): 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2011
Darey_00:

Fashola don chase dem comot lol
That's pretty weak! It's outrageous! Just hope the Beggars are now rich? Damn! They've been begging for decades! !

1 Like

Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Basics007: 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2011
This is like the best thread i'm seeing on Nairaland this year.
The original post was circulating all over the net this week but the comments here are just awesome. The originator must be a genius. So much nostalgia here. God bless everyone
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Emmyk(m): 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2011
manny4life:

HahahahaHahah.*laughing for day*
lol.
You better work outta this thread, The more you read, the less you know! #nooffence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chioma Blessing Obidigbo Emerges Top Performing Student In 2022 WASSCE / 2019 UTME: JAMB Speaks On Cut-off Marks / Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Did 2016 JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.