Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? (28439 Views)

PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate / how many of you remember or read this books. Simbi, Agbo and Eze / Did You Remember Simbi?.. now a married woman with kids. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Bobbyendy: 2:11am On Nov 07, 2011
[/color]And I forgot to add that ‎​†ђξ plantain planter who planted plaintain in his plantain plantation is still in ‎​†ђξ planting bussiness its just dat he has moved from planting plantain to planting bomb in buildings he says it Ȋ̝̊̅§ more lucrative lolz[color=#000099]
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Nobody: 4:07am On Nov 07, 2011
I heard that Wilson Tagbo from One week, One trouble is now a Pastor and owns a Children and Youth Detention Center. How ironic!!!
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by femo86(m): 5:27am On Nov 07, 2011
U guys are just too much, am full of emotions,weepin over here cos of those old funny days back then.THANKS FOR BRINGING BACK MEMORIES.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by TenKobo1: 5:52am On Nov 07, 2011
The most surprising thing to me is that Lakunle the school teacher, later became a local government chairman, plotted his way to dethrone Baroka, the lion of Ilujunle. Inspite of those rosy dreams of transforming the whole village of Ilunjunle, the only thing that Lakunle achieved in office was one gigantic prison he built in the village. the prison served as the last dwelling place of the numberless husbands he snatched their wives. The first occupant of the prison being Baroka himself, after he snatched Sidi the belle from the old fox. She went on to hatch twelve children for Kunle having hatched seven for Baroka. After condemning Baroka for collecting brides, he now competes with King Mswati of Swaziland for the title of the man with the most rascally libido.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Emmyk(m): 6:28am On Nov 07, 2011
Olumo Rock's now the hide out of Bokoharams!
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Darey00(m): 6:37am On Nov 07, 2011
Emmyk:

Olumo Rock's now the hide out of Bokoharams!
er, pardon me,was dat meant to be a joke?
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Emmyk(m): 8:09am On Nov 07, 2011
Darey_00:

er, pardon me,was dat meant to be a joke?
lol. Oh yeah! You didnt remember the page about Olumo Rock in the MacMillian book?
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by sweetguy10(m): 10:59am On Nov 07, 2011
Oh Lawd , tears ! tears !! tears !!! , Did you guys remember the " Messing " thing ? Your tin tin belle like four days Ewa

You mess Agbo fly gate

Won n gbe lo won n gbe bo o dabi oku mortuary Bla bla bla

There was this crazy guy in my class back then he won't cry no matter the amount of the lashes of cane he receives so we honorarily gave him the chief whip then crazy guy his name is Endurance ,he really could endure the whip couldn't he ?

There was a time we buy bread and groundnut every early morning and hide it in our bag , very delicious , that same bad boy endurance brought the Idea of buying bread and groundnut with out money , we all bore the brunt when our proprietor discovered

Oh my Days !!

#tears rolling outta my eyes
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by afm4ever(m): 11:51am On Nov 07, 2011
Back in the days grin
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by scopusng(m): 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2011
Agbo is still leaving in the land of lagoon.

Solomon Grundy now working with UNICEF.

Eze never get tied of going to school. Now a lecturer at the university of lagos.

Sidi is the current 100M world record holder.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by obi123: 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2011
ItsModella:

I heard that Wilson Tagbo from One week, One trouble is now a Pastor and owns a Children and Youth Detention Center. How ironic!!!

that was 5years ago, infact i was with a close friend of the Tagbos over the weekend and he confirmed that wilson was sacked as a pastor and is currently on trial for child trafficking , God don catch am
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by firestar(f): 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2011
Akin joined Lagbaja. I saw him true to god! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Watch Skentele Skontolo.

And that guy from Second Chance . . . That had twin girls and left im wife for papa house . . . Where im dey?
Hope he no dey fall hand. Again.
grin grin grin
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by iykak47: 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2011
'' i said to my son Garba put on your armour and get ready for battle''. A popular quote those days in my school from macmillan.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Nosyke(m): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2011
I just cant stop laughing at the various replies.@Op may you live longer than Methusaleh, Amen
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Darey00(m): 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2011
Emmyk:

lol. Oh yeah! You didnt remember the page about Olumo Rock in the MacMillian book?
yea,i rmbr,i tink Agbo went der right?

Who rmbrs Bola and Rose,d two friends? I heard dat Rose was raped on d nite she n Bola went 2 d cinema. It was later discovered dat Bola set her up. Rose was so mad dat didnt talk 2 her again,was why Bola had 2 trek 5km in d heavy rain to her house n apologise!
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by eolme(f): 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2011
this is the best thread i have read in NL. It brought back d memories of the good old days, just wish kids of these days will av stories 2 tell.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Konjour(m): 1:45am On Nov 08, 2011
Obi is currently a PH based businessman,while Nneka is the Nigerian comptroller general of girl guides.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by atiku07(m): 5:03am On Nov 08, 2011
Heard Mr bako had sold dat his peugeot 404 and now cruises in a range rover sport.dat he also own a very big textile factory now in kano. His children are also in UK now.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by atiku07(m): 5:04am On Nov 08, 2011
Heard Mr bako had sold dat his peugeot 404 and now cruises in a range rover sport.dat he also own a very big textile factory now in kano. His children are also in UK now.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by atiku07(m): 5:04am On Nov 08, 2011
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by tEsLim(m): 9:11am On Nov 08, 2011
Who remembers Edet's brother I think Mike the one that went to Jand and send picture of him and his friends in the snow? Shit I need go get those books when I get to naija and scan some pages here. We need archive this books. Wow great memories.

But then we started this trend of "You mess" which is like 'Your mama"

You mess agbo fly gate!
You mess Caterpillar wear pant
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2011
willie no longer gets into trouble every week and joseph is no longer a village boy. he now works in UK(one week one trouble and joseph the village boy} the leopard is no longer in the bottle but the leopard has swallowed the bottle, koku baboni has found his parents.

does anyone remember echoes of hard times?
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by kristana(f): 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2011
Rili i luv dz thread. .thumbs up, poster!
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by newacca: 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2011
The Drummer boy don dey see and he don be megastar for UK. Kole wey be superstar before don become Abuja bigboy,he is into properties.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2011
obi123:

that was 5years ago, infact i was with a close friend of the Tagbos over the weekend and he confirmed that wilson was sacked as a pastor and is currently on trial for child trafficking , God don catch am
That explains it all. The pervert was recently put on trial for raping 130 women in his church. shocked O ga o!!!
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Ghydyon(m): 3:49am On Nov 09, 2011
Do u rememba d 2 little black birds siting on wall paul and peter.Dey hav miraculously transform to humans dey dnt sit on d wall instead stand on d stage.Dey hav bcum mre bigger nt little,dey fly togeda abroad nd nationwide nt seperately
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2011
Igi wo lule,
ile wo lugi
sugbon ile k'owo patapata
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Revolva(m): 9:53am On Nov 13, 2011

Do u rememba d 2 little black birds siting on wall paul and peter.Dey hav miraculously transform to humans dey dnt sit on d wall instead stand on d stage.Dey hav bcum mre bigger nt little,dey fly togeda abroad nd nationwide nt seperately

PSQUARE, hahahaha
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Wizkhalifa2(m): 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2011
RALIA THE SUGAR GIRL NOW SELLS ANAPUMA SALT, cheesy
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Ibraheem009(m): 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2011
The woodcutter in brighter grammar is no more a woodcutter. Because he was honest, the golden axe given to him by the fairy was later bought at 50 million naira. He is now a great businessman. He now has 3 houses in Lagos, 2 in Abuja and 3 in Maiduguri. I pray that the boko haram will not remember to bomb his houses in Maiduguri. He also has many companies and so on. He will context for Nigeria's president in 2015. Pls, let us vote for him.
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by Ghydyon(m): 8:11am On Dec 05, 2011
D market woman who sell rice,beans and tins of milk now sell in d supermarket
Re: Ali And Simbi Are They Still Boy/girl? by deemarie(f): 8:44am On Dec 05, 2011
the drummer boy is wale the rapper nau, he did surgery and realised rap would sell better, he told me iSwear

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chioma Blessing Obidigbo Emerges Top Performing Student In 2022 WASSCE / 2019 UTME: JAMB Speaks On Cut-off Marks / Funny Pictures You Can Relate To If You Did 2016 JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.