Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

Should Power Return To The North In 2015? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Power Return To The North In 2015? (13488 Views)

Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC / Why Is There ''south South'' But No '' North North'' In Nigeria? / Dasuki Vows To Pacify North In 3 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2011
If the Middle Belt,South West South East and South South unite like they did in 2011,power will never go back to the North,ever.Not unless under a coup.south Nigeria must unite.And yes,An Igbo need to be president for once
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by aurenflani: 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2011
@ fergi - be honest with urself man. Are you really referring to Muslims or fulani? Because there are fulanis that are christians in d north; and there are muslims everywhere in nigeria, including from amongst d igbos and s/s ppl.

one other interesting thing u don't know is ppl in d north aren't particular about religious affiliation anymore than they are about honest politicians which they are quick to identify unlike their southern counterparts. this is simple to see.

as much as u dismiss northerners as dummies, ordinary northerners know about politics & politicians which they follow through both local & int'l media on a daily basis where as only events draws ordinary southerners to political happenings.

so who are u really referring to here. obviously u don't know how politics and politicians operate.
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2011
There are christians in the north-Who are amongst the most prosecuted in the world.
There are muslims in Southern Nigeria-who do not share the religious fanatism of the northern Almajiris and BOKO HARAM .
VIVA REPUBLIC OF SOUTH NIGERIA.
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by namfav(m): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2011
your crazy, my neighbours were christians, we live side by side angry

GERALD710:

There are christians in the north-Who are amongst the most prosecuted in the world.
There are muslims in Southern Nigeria-who do not share the religious fanatism of the northern Almajiris and BOKO HARAM .
VIVA REPUBLIC OF SOUTH NIGERIA.
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by aurenflani: 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2011
i yearn to see the new republic of arewa, to comprise kebbi, sokoto, zamfara, niger, abuja, nasarawa, kaduna minus southern kaduna, katsina, kano, jigawa, yobe, bauchi,gombe, borno and adamawa. what a beutiful country with both human and natural resources this will be?

these are the areas where d ppl are not really friendly with each other but very humble and friendly. plus hard work.

a country dat will develop to the pride of d mother continent and still remains strong and a beckon of light for others to follow.

i still imagine the abundance of food and meat. milk and both domestic and wild animals; d final destination of tourists. look at d beautiful sahara from the north to d marvellous mountains dat lays from borno to adamawa.

check out the abundance of gypsum, gold, uranium, and almost all other solid minerals that abounds as well as d unexplored oil from bauchi to yusufari in yobe and lake chad in borno!

i just imagine the winter and d snow ball from rain of d harmattan as well as d beutiful farms
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by ektbear: 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2011
^-- I hope that this vision of your comes to pass.
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by PointB: 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2011
^^
Seconded. I actually can't wait. cool
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by VoodooDoll(m): 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2011
^^^^^
I think we should set the ball rolling for Arewa Republic as described above. Fantastic, I will personally write to the UN to give Arewa a UN seat.
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by aurenflani: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2011
problem is some wicked ppl enemies of progress will not allow this to happen becos they will continue to advice our leaders from d north to keep d status quo. these are d igbo and yoruba leaders who have dis attachment to d oil in d nd and their ppl formed d highest percentage of staff in d oil companis.

AND of course some northen leaders with same interest.

but with d we things are at the moment when us & europe are shaking, arewa can easily get d chinese to invest in exploration and mining, mechanise farming, animal husbandry etc

most importantly we will no longer have southerners provoking us and our ppl will give the unhindered allegiance and loyalty to d state with trust enough to transform almajiri system of school into mordern educational institutions graduating millions each year.
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by ektbear: 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2011
Hehe

Well, whether that is a likely outcome of having an Arewa Republic, all the same I wish you well.
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by Chiori(m): 12:26am On Dec 04, 2011
By 2015 IBB, Buhari, Ciroma and that class would be deemed too old to lead this country. As for Atiku, well, his outbursts disqualify him already. I know power will return to the North come 2015. The men to watch are Nuhu Ribadu, David Mark, Aliko Dangote, Namadi Sambo, Rabiu Kwankwaso and Babangida Aliyu, to mention a few.
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by PointB: 1:13am On Dec 04, 2011
^^^
The only northern candidate that is acceptable to the south in that list is David Mark.

Power goes to the East or David Mark. Enough said.
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by Chiori(m): 1:17am On Dec 04, 2011
PointB:

^^^
The only northern candidate that is acceptable to the south in that list is David Mark.

Power goes to the East or David Mark. Enough said.
Don't forget that there are so many dynamics at play in this nation, and you cannot just cite the Eastern zone as the factor, though it is one of the important factors. And certainly, apart from David Mark, don't ignore the likes of Gov. Babangida and Ribadu. And it might not be a PDP government.
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2012
namfav: your crazy, my neighbours were christians, we live side by side angry

Tell that to the Christians of Kaduna,Jos,Bauchi and Niger.
Re: Should Power Return To The North In 2015? by M17: 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2012
NO NORTHERN PRESIDENT NEVER AGAIN IN MY LIFE TIME .
DISSOLVE THIS FREAKING MARRIAGE BETWEEN US AND OUR CORE ENEMY THE NORTHERN NIGERIA .
WE ARE NOT NIGERIAN ,DO NOT FORCE THIS MARRIAGE EVER AGAIN ,IT WILL BACK FIRE INSTANTLY ,
WAIT 2015 ,I SEE BLOOD FLOW, I SAW DEAD BODY PILED UP LIKE ROASTED YAM ,I SAW HUNGRY AND DISPLACE PEOPLE ALL OVER AFRICA .

NIGERIA BE READY FOR WAR 2015 . YOU GUY'S ARE DELUSIONAL ,SO QUICK TO FORGET THE PAIN AND STRESS ,YOU STARTED CHANGING YOUR MIND AGAIN BECAUSE OF FEW CUP'S OF GARRI/EBA GIVEN TO YOU .WRETCHED PEOPLE DO NOT LET NORTHERNERS RULE AGAIN ,BE CAREFUL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE ASK FOR . YOU GUY' ARE TOO QUICK TO FORGET ALL THIS MASS KILLING OF INNOCENT PEOPLE PERPETRATED BY ABOKI/NAMA/MALLAM .
ALL WE ARE SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BREAK UP NIGERIA .SAVE YOUR LIFE ,DON'T VOTE ,SAVE MONEY AND BUY A.K 47 BE READY FOR WAR ,STOP BEGGING FOR CRUMBS THAT FALL OFF FROM MALLAM'S DINNING TABLE . NO MORE NIGERIA COME 2015 PERIOD.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC NWC Meeting: Deputy National Chairman, Kyari Presiding / Court Did Not Void Edo PDP Guber Primary: See Certified True Copy Of Judgement / Ugwuanyi Commences Road Maintenance In Enugu Metropolis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.