Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Troll Thread - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Troll Thread (8854 Views)

Poll: Vote

Useless and should be used for reproduction: 24% (34 votes)
They are not useless: 75% (104 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Is Romanceland Troll Of The Year? / Ebube Nwagbo Blast Troll For Saying She Begged Messi For A Photo / They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troll Thread by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 11, 2011
Actually it is the men who are useless. there is no void greater than a child who knows not their mother.
this is why the first parent an adopted child seeks is their mother and also why a child who is raised by their
mothers with an absentee father stands more chance at living a normal life than one of the opposite scenario. 
Society based on the law of nature is more unforgiving of a mother with no compassion for her child than a
dead beat father who can donate sp3rm but don't necessarily have to do with the actual birthing process. tongue

this thread is almost as big of a fail as the newly added "google custom search" on the top right corner being overlapped and shadowed by the title. grin grin
Re: Troll Thread by thetelz(m): 1:20am On Nov 14, 2011
Aww eyaa, woman don break mobinga heart oo cheesy cheesy
Re: Troll Thread by Hoyeenz(f): 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2012
That was too harsh, remember u've a mother n u'll get married 2 1 someday.
Re: Troll Thread by sexyshe(f): 5:50am On Mar 11, 2012
freecocoa: He even has the guts to laugh sef,may all your teeth fall off,mtcheeew.
. See him teeth,na only two teeth remain For him mouth.lol
Re: Troll Thread by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 11, 2012
Seconded!!! If Nigerians can be honest without prejudice, honestly, 85% of Nigerian women are just good for child manufacturing and nothing more!

Don't you guys know that if not for kids, many Nigerian men wouldn't have ever married??
Re: Troll Thread by AfroBlue(m): 6:29am On Mar 11, 2012
Re: Troll Thread by lagcity(m): 6:52am On Mar 11, 2012
women are certainly not useless. but when i see a fine babe, the first thing that comes to mind is "damn she gat some good genes, i wanna put my sperm in her."
Re: Troll Thread by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 11, 2012
Anyway, Nigerian women (those born within 1970 - 2000) themselves know that they are only good for baby manufacturing and for bednatics sports!!

In every 100 Nigerian females born within 1970 - 2000, only 1 is marriage-able or has a wifely character and trait. If you are a girl here, and you want to attack these figures or opinion, ask yourself, AM I GOOD AS MY MOTHER? CAN I ENDURE THE THINGS MY MOM ENDURED? CAN I BE A GOOD MOTHER AND WIFE THAT MY MOM WAS? AM I LIVING A LIFE SIMILAR TO THE ONE MY MOM LIVED? WAS MY MOM SELF-CENTERED LIKE I AM NOW? DID MY MOM MARRIED MY DAD FOR HIS WEALTH AND MONEY OR DID SHE WORK EFFORTLESSLY AND PATIENTLY WITH HIM TO BUILD AN ENVIOUS FUTURE WE HAVE NOW? ETC, ETC. Answer those questions honestly before you start to haul stones!
Re: Troll Thread by petesunday: 8:48am On Mar 11, 2012
I dont c why ppl shld insult the op, he was only speakin his mind. Remember he didnt say women are completely useles, he said except 4 reprodction. Dis actually represents d opinion of many men in naija if u dont know cos they beleive women are too dependent and emotional, always demandin nd never givin except when it concerns their children
Re: Troll Thread by Tobiustobius: 10:51am On Mar 11, 2012
@OP: ...Wow. I'm betting you never knew your mother.
Re: Troll Thread by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 11, 2012
The guts some people have here baffles me, Can you imagine?!?!- "Women are useless and should only be used for reproduction". This statement makes me wonder how crappy the women in your family and the ones you've met throughout your lifetime must have been for you to make a statement like that. Or maybe you just have a problem with your self worth because the statement you make speaks loads on how crappy and deranged you must be. smh @ d nonsense of this world.....
Re: Troll Thread by pendo89(f): 11:25am On Mar 11, 2012
It's obvious the person that started this thread has serious issues with women.
Thank God he is not my relative.
Re: Troll Thread by MrsChima1(f): 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2012
Uh Oh! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(running for cover)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win / “I Can't Leave My Boyfriend", Lady Tells A Guy After Collecting 10K See Leaked / End Time Pool Party (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.