Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Troll Thread - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Troll Thread (8844 Views)

Poll: Vote

Useless and should be used for reproduction: 24% (34 votes)
They are not useless: 75% (104 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Is Romanceland Troll Of The Year? / Ebube Nwagbo Blast Troll For Saying She Begged Messi For A Photo / They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Troll Thread by Mobinga: 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2011
EDIT:

This is a troll thread.

Do not take it seriously.

1 Like

Re: Troll Thread by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2011
mobinga na wetin happen?
did a naija babe make u sell ur papa car and give her the money? grin grin
Re: Troll Thread by Goldieluks: 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2011
Mental case.
Re: Troll Thread by Beync(f): 6:33pm On Nov 05, 2011
Nonsens, you actually put the polls to get votes right
Re: Troll Thread by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2011
undecided
Re: Troll Thread by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2011
Op how i wish na naija babe u dey talk about then i for tell u say a naija babe is only good in chopping ur money.u go go marry a naija babe put for house and all she go dey do na to eat ur money and all the food wey dey house and in the proces she go come fat full ground.me sef i no see anything wey we dey benefit from them.the only benefit wey u fit get frm a naija woman be say if she fine because dem u fit put her as decoration for house and show am off to ur friends as ur new catch cheesy
Re: Troll Thread by yoriyori15(f): 6:49pm On Nov 05, 2011
^^^ lies we are good for way more than that. i dont know the kind of naija babes your attracting but we are not all looking for money and some of us like to stay in shape.
Re: Troll Thread by 195(f): 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2011
useless indeed

utterly useless angry angry
Re: Troll Thread by freecocoa(f): 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2011
He even has the guts to laugh sef,may all your teeth fall off,mtcheeew.
Re: Troll Thread by freecocoa(f): 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2011
He even has the guts to laugh sef,may all your teeth fall off,mtcheeew.
Re: Troll Thread by r231(m): 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2011
at least you are born by one undecided
Re: Troll Thread by slimyem: 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2011
Mobinga:

Women are so useless and they should be only used for reproduction.
women are useless.agreed.but the most useless of them all is your mother.idiota!!
Re: Troll Thread by Spclst900: 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2011
next.

Poster pls tell us how we can be of help to you grin
Re: Troll Thread by mystiqueem(f): 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2011
Re: Troll Thread by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2011
Rubbish. Pls go get a life op.
Re: Troll Thread by Bamaguje: 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2011
The thread opener is a Misogynist tongue
Re: Troll Thread by Dyt(f): 9:13pm On Nov 05, 2011
Dis cant b MOBINGA
na
must b a mistake
Re: Troll Thread by lucy1(f): 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2011
OP, UR Father useless.
Re: Troll Thread by desertboom(m): 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2011
@poster. . . This is the right time to know how some women behaves. They'll yell all manner of insult at you just to prove a point. Hey! Before you crucify me, I'm not saying what the poster said is good.
Re: Troll Thread by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2011
Another brother speaking thru his aaanus. The most stupidesttt statement ever. How sad
Re: Troll Thread by Russialane(m): 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2011
passing by ?
Re: Troll Thread by seedord247(m): 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2011
You should have use Naija Universities babe are useless . . . Most of them are here on nairaland.
Re: Troll Thread by tellwisdom: 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2011
Op, not all, but some. ok?
Re: Troll Thread by seedord247(m): 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2011
tellwisdom:

Broo. . . . How did your brain surgery went?

1 Like

Re: Troll Thread by horny4u(f): 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2011
Its unfair of women to have kids and not train them then unleash them on NL, to that regard i agree with you, pls show your mum your post, she has not tried for motherhood at all.
Re: Troll Thread by Freiburger(m): 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2011
SILLY THREAD
signed by
Freiburger
Re: Troll Thread by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 05, 2011
[size=14pt]Finally!

The most honest modafuka on NL has confessed! And weird enough, i agree with him! Yes, i agree his mother is so useless, her sole purpose was to reproduce a perfect id[b]i[/b]ot, well versed in the art of diagrammatic stupidity. As he speaks, his useless sisters are pregnant and about to reproduce useless daughters! What a wasted generation of discombobulated moronic twats! . . .[/size]
Re: Troll Thread by silvertuke(m): 11:35pm On Nov 05, 2011
Mobinga:

Women are so useless and they should be only used for reproduction.

Vote.

grin

If women where useless as you said, do you think you would have been in existence? That is not the right words you should have used.
Although the fact remains that women loves money its natural, but I believe there are few who can prove to you that money is not all they need from a man… but he hard to see ooooo. I pray I find one. In Jesus Name Amen.
Re: Troll Thread by claremont(m): 12:14am On Nov 06, 2011
I agree some women are useless, but in the same vein, some men are useless as well. "Useless-ness" is not the exclusive preserve of the female human species. If women are useful only for reasons of reproduction, then we might as well say that men are useful only for their s-perm which is an essential ingredient FOR reproduction.
Re: Troll Thread by tpia5: 12:21am On Nov 06, 2011
The day God will require you to give account of your works and attitude sha @ poster.

E go do you like film.
Re: Troll Thread by sima(f): 12:24am On Nov 06, 2011
@poster is on expired crack  shocked
I guess we can argue that your mother and all the women in your family are useless and should be only used for reproduction including your daughter.
unnecessary topic,  undecided
u can kiss our asses thou,  angry

n' pls, u people should STOP categorizing all 9ja girls under one category. We are not all alike, perhaps, it's the kind of girls u guys attract that suites u most cuz u're as bad as them anyway undecided
Re: Troll Thread by tellwisdom: 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2011

Our mom are not, bt others are angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... / Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) / Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.