Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Troll Thread - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Troll Thread (8855 Views)

Poll: Vote

Useless and should be used for reproduction: 24% (34 votes)
They are not useless: 75% (104 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Is Romanceland Troll Of The Year? / Ebube Nwagbo Blast Troll For Saying She Begged Messi For A Photo / They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troll Thread by nuela100(f): 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2011
U've just proved ur mother is useless by showing ur wild untamed self here.
Go settle with ur mother and ask her why she didn't train u and ur sisters well before bringing up threads like this
Re: Troll Thread by annawhite(f): 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2011
mobinga
why wld u say a thing like dis?
Did u evolve from the ape family?jst asking
Re: Troll Thread by annawhite(f): 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2011
people can we stop we d cursing
his mum didnt do anything wrong!
Re: Troll Thread by BABE3: 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2011
Why would anyone in their right mind say that the Poster's mum is useless? What's the difference between you and him/her/it then?

Tartuffes!
Re: Troll Thread by born2boink(m): 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2011
Usefulness of Woman
1.House help and cooking
2.Reproduction of children
3.Manliness satisfaction
4.Taking care of children

Uselessness of woman
1.Lack of Financial support
2.unfaithfulness,Liars and dishonesty in relationship
3.Rudeness and disrespectful
4.Self centered skills and acquisition
Re: Troll Thread by 2sexy(m): 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2011
Some Nigerian dude are sanely insane. They verily forget that a woman brought them into this world, Carried them for 9months in her womb and fed them during their helpless infantry age.

OP, I wished you never knew your mother just like thousands of motherless babies. You should have been the dumb at canal,gutter or killed in the gutter just like a baby I saw in 2008.

You seem to forget that you have a sister. Man, since I lost my mother, I can stand it when I see the daring mothers under the sun in markets all fighting to feed their children whom they hope will do likewise when they are old. I cant stand to see a child refusing to help his mother buy something in the market which she can use to preparing the days meal. I cant stand to see a child insult his mother. Man if this happens, and you are my friend, i bet you will may end up exchanging blows and I mean it.

Our mothers or any femine gender deserve medal of honour for the sacrifices they made for us.
Re: Troll Thread by MrsChima1(f): 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2011
LMAO@you all falling for it.   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Typical.
Re: Troll Thread by no1madman(m): 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2011
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. . . .vely vely fuckin useless. . .  . . . . . . . . .
Re: Troll Thread by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2011
Naija women no sabi cook grin
dem no sabi bedroom wrestling
dem no sabi give MouthAction
all dem sabi do na to switch on tv for house dey watch home video 24/7 or dey do amebo from the next house and even after bobo don come house from him street hustling u go just still see as the naija babe go dey nag and dey give the poor guy wahala angry
Re: Troll Thread by ugosly(m): 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

LMAO@you all falling for it. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Typical.
Its funny how som kids on NL in tryin 2 get noticed cant help but show how childish they r in their reasonin.
We do undastand the internet(NL) is 4 evrybody both adult and kids,but must u shove ur kiddy antics down our throat!
I jst wish u guys wit mature minds wil just not glorify dis useless,unreasonable and attention seekin crap of a write up by ignorin it.
Thats all i gotta say!
Re: Troll Thread by dabrake(m): 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2011
The aboki's believe a woman is useless except in the field of reproduction; mobinga believes a woman is useless except in the field of reproduction; therefore, mobinga is an aboki. But on a serious note, i think its high time we stand up for the women species and defend them against the likes of le[b]fool[/b]le[b]fool[/b]-ish(according to sexkillz aka mikael) and [b]my[/b]o[b]bingo[/b]a
Re: Troll Thread by Dubstic: 1:09am On Nov 07, 2011
do u hav a mother?
Re: Troll Thread by toyemz(f): 1:40am On Nov 07, 2011
@OP
i guess you don't need any more insults abi?
this thread is kinda of funny
the females reaction , i understand, the barb's sort of directed at them
i didn't understand the mens' negative reaction until i realised that they had taken it deep personal as in it being directed directly at their mothers!
My two pennies for the men here is:
if you guys feel this bad over this one slur, don't you think that its hightime you stopped insulting the Nigerian woman in general in all your threads as
they too can be taken as a direct stab at your mothers too?

and i really beleive that the poster is g.a.y!
Re: Troll Thread by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 07, 2011
Too bad,why not give em girls a little respect
Re: Troll Thread by Sijo01(f): 10:42am On Nov 07, 2011
Nice one Mod!
Re: Troll Thread by rapjunkie(m): 11:02am On Nov 07, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Finally!

The most honest modafuka on NL has confessed! And weird enough, i agree with him! Yes, i agree his mother is so useless, her sole purpose was to reproduce a perfect id[b]i[/b]ot, well versed in the art of diagrammatic stupidity. As he speaks, his useless sisters are pregnant and about to reproduce useless daughters! What a wasted generation of discombobulated moronic twats! . . .[/size]

chai, . Mobinga!. . . dem finish u here o!!. . . . . lol
Re: Troll Thread by freecocoa(f): 11:08am On Nov 07, 2011
God bless you mods for putting this here.
Mobinga where are you?come and write again na.
@ people saying his mother should be left out of it,how possible is that?is she not a woman?he insulted her first so don't blame anyone for wanting to help with the insults.
Re: Troll Thread by bisiaet: 11:12am On Nov 07, 2011
Mr Mobinga what is the matter? You and who has quarell? Are you ok
Re: Troll Thread by ZUBBYNWA(m): 11:20am On Nov 07, 2011
Abeg, Mr. Poster, Women are not and can never be useless, Because without my mother, i will never attain the height that i am today
Re: Troll Thread by born2boink(m): 11:25am On Nov 07, 2011
ZUBBYNWA:

Abeg, Mr. Poster, Women are not and can never be useless, Because without my mother, i will never attain the height that i am today

Na who ask you dat,even if monkey no fine,him mama N papa for like that,

The women direction here is point to->Wife to the husband,Girlfriend to the Boyfriend and not pickin to their mama
Re: Troll Thread by zinosleek(m): 11:26am On Nov 07, 2011
passing through, no need to branch
Re: Troll Thread by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 07, 2011
Smh at Mobinga angry angry
Re: Troll Thread by blabber15(f): 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2011
Blubbering Idiot! Do you even have a mother or is your mom a man?
Re: Troll Thread by Slyr0x: 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2011
[size=14pt]Am sure Mobinga didn't say this. .[/size]
Re: Troll Thread by BABE3: 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2011
freecocoa:

@ people saying his mother should be left out of it,how possible is that?is she not a woman?he insulted her first so don't blame anyone for wanting to help with the insults.

It's very possible. You're angry and annoyed that the OP insulted all women, and you think the  "sensible" thing to do is to insult his mother?

There's no difference between you and the OP if you think that's the "normal" way to respond to him. It makes you both chauvinistic Pigs!
Re: Troll Thread by sylve11: 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2011
see thread my God! grin grin shocked shocked cool
Re: Troll Thread by igbo2011(m): 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2011
@OP
No man this is wrong. Women are very useful. A women created the first computer program (Ada Lovelace), create cures for diseases, succeed in science and engineering. They can run businesses while going back home to support their children. They have a burden of working hard so their family can make it. Even if the father leaves then the mother can do it by herself.

Women are the backbone of society, without women, the world would b nothing. Without a woman sacrificing her career to raise you then where would you be?
Re: Troll Thread by nuela100(f): 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2011
BABE!:

It's very possible. You're angry and annoyed that the OP insulted all women, and you think the  "sensible" thing to do is to insult his mother?

There's no difference between you and the OP if you think that's the "normal" way to respond to him. It makes you both chauvinistic Pigs!

doesn't make sense,he insulted all women including his mother remember.why r u supporting him anyway?
Re: Troll Thread by executinal(m): 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2011
@OP too much weed is very bad for brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

End Time Pool Party (photo) / What Comes First, Engagement Ring Or Introduction? / Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.