Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Troll Thread - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Troll Thread (8852 Views)

Poll: Vote

Useless and should be used for reproduction: 24% (34 votes)
They are not useless: 75% (104 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Is Romanceland Troll Of The Year? / Ebube Nwagbo Blast Troll For Saying She Begged Messi For A Photo / They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troll Thread by Gbenge77(m): 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2011
@op,did you really expect people to vote on this?
Re: Troll Thread by freecocoa(f): 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2011
BABE!:

It's very possible. You're angry and annoyed that the OP insulted all women, and you think the  "sensible" thing to do is to insult his mother?

There's no difference between you and the OP if you think that's the "normal" way to respond to him. It makes you both chauvinistic Pigs!

Come O BABE wait first,let me be sure I saw what I just read,Did you just refer to me as a PIG? What's that supposed to mean na?where did I insult his mother? Did I tell anyone to insult his mother? He wrote "WOMEN" is his mother not one? People who called her useless are just repeating what he already said,I really wouldn't want to start exchanging words with you cos that will really annoy me more,please let me sound this as a very BIG warning,whatever it is that's making you support him is not my biz but mind what you say to me,what did I do to you to warrant being called an EZI,I really don't find it funny,just respect yourself.
Re: Troll Thread by indoorlove(m): 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2011
I 'll coment on this post untill the poster come out with his reasons. Though no justifiable reason to back ur claim.
Re: Troll Thread by indoorlove(m): 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2011
I 'll nt coment on this post untill the poster come out with his reasons. Though no justifiable reason to back ur claim.
Re: Troll Thread by Aringarosa(m): 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2011
OP- Two Words : Misogynistic Troglodyte.  angry
Re: Troll Thread by BABE3: 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2011
freecocoa:

Come O BABE wait first,let me be sure I saw what I just read,Did you just refer to me as a PIG? What's that supposed to mean na?where did I insult his mother? Did I tell anyone to insult his mother? He wrote "WOMEN" is his mother not one? People who called her useless are just repeating what he already said,I really wouldn't want to start exchanging words with you cos that will really annoy me more,please let me sound this as a very BIG warning,whatever it is that's making you support him is not my biz but mind what you say to me,what did I do to you to warrant being called an EZI,I really don't find it funny,just respect yourself.

lol. Darling calm down. I didn't call you a pig. Why would I call you a pig na? Haba. Carefully re-read what I typed; taking every word into consideration this time. Plus, my use of "you" didn't mean I was referring to you in particular. The "you" is for anyone insulting his mum.

I'm not supporting him. That's pretty obvious.

nuela100:

doesn't make sense,he insulted all women including his mother remember.why r u supporting him anyway?

It makes sense. Ok. He insulted your mum, and you decide to insult his mum in return--gimme one difference between you and him.

I'm  not supporting him. That'a very obvious.

I'm not saying what he did was right. However, it's pretty "hypocritical" to reprimand him for insulting all women by insulting his mum.
Re: Troll Thread by pendo89(f): 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2011
I read the title and knew the op is out to provoke. Its like he wants to see women fight and rant over the topic. Why give him the attention?
See no sane man would utter such nonsense and I doubt the op is a 5 year old.
It just sounds childish not annoying to me.
Re: Troll Thread by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2011
[size=14pt]Trying to make sense out of nonsense is absolutely senseless! Can someone pls tell me what is wrong in reminding an overwhelmingly moronic chauvinist, that in calling women useless, he inadvertently & incontrovertibly referred to his mother and sisters as well. As if i dont know the meaning of hypocritical! Reprimanding people for castigating the Op, by calling them chauvinistic Pigs to you is not hypocritical. I guess commonsense aint so common after all!. . . Rubbish![/size]
Re: Troll Thread by BABE3: 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]\Reprimanding people for castigating the Op, by calling them chauvinistic Pigs to you is not hypocritical.[/size]

I'm simply trying to make a point. I didn't call him/them chauvinist pigs. Seun/Mukina2 did.

And what I said was "It makes them what the OP was called; a chauvinistic pig." Meaning, if anyone agrees that the OP is truly a chauvinistic pig and they are also insulting his mother, then there isn't any difference between both parties.
Re: Troll Thread by Phate07(m): 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2011
[color=#550000][/color] grin grin grin
Re: Troll Thread by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2011
[size=14pt]. . .And for the umpteenth time, no one insulted his mother! They were only stating the obvious, following the precedent he set by referring to women as useless! How, someone calls women useless, and expects his mother not to be dragged into the ensuing fracas, beats the living daylights outta me. . .[/size]
Re: Troll Thread by freecocoa(f): 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2011
BABE!:

lol. Darling calm down. I didn't call you a pig. Why would I call you a pig na? Haba. Carefully re-read what I typed; taking every word into consideration this time. Plus, my use of "you" didn't mean I was referring to you in particular. The "you" is for anyone insulting his mum.

I'm not supporting him. That's pretty obvious.

It makes sense. Ok. He insulted your mum, and you decide to insult his mum in return--gimme one difference between you and him.

I'm  not supporting him. That'a very obvious.

I'm not saying what he did was right. However, it's pretty "hypocritical" to reprimand him for insulting all women by insulting his mum.

I am calm now but I must say I was really vexed by that post of yours,I come dey wonder wetin wan bring dat leg na,ha I fear o,by the way,there's nothing you say here that will change what people have and will keep saying,there's nothing hypocritical about how people are replying to his thread,I can say its hypocritical if only they insulted his mother for something else but as regards this thread,they are just repeating what Op said but exempting themselves from it and giving it all back to him.
Anyways that's all water under the bridge now,just no provoke me again or I go change an for you.
Re: Troll Thread by BABE3: 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2011
@ Killz--

"women are useless.agreed.but the most useless of them all is your mother"

"Its unfair of women to have kids and not train them then unleash them on NL"

"Yes, i agree his mother is so useless, her sole purpose was to reproduce a perfect , well versed in the art of diagrammatic stupidity."

"U've just proved your mother is useless by showing your wild untamed self here."

And many more-----  What yall are trying to imply is that it is not ok for him to say women are useless, but it is ok for you to say so. A reminder like (I hope you know your mum is also a woman) would have been "better" than insults. None of the comments I quoted sound like a "reminder".

Yes, the poster should expect these kind of comments coming from people. But at the same time, it is what it is; bigotry. To avoid that; you could have just insulted him and him alone.
Re: Troll Thread by BABE3: 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2011
freecocoa:

that's all water under the bridge now,just no provoke me again or I go change an for you.

LOL. Jokes.
Re: Troll Thread by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2011
[size=14pt]And in your trying to prove smart, you forget humans are emotional beings! Senselessly starting provoking threads as these, should of course be expected to be meted out with all manners of responses. . .

And to avoid bigotry or whatchammacallit, you should have avoided opening the thread altogether. . . You needed a reminder for that too?

There's no monopoly as to how people should react to such topics involving "women". . .
[/size]
Re: Troll Thread by BigMeat2: 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2011
the poster has clearly succeeded in his mission to cause mayhem with so many people trading war words against each other
Re: Troll Thread by BABE3: 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2011
I didn't forget humans are emotional beings. Like I said "Yes, the poster should expect these kind of comments coming from people."

That doesn't still change the fact that "it is what it is; bigotry."
Re: Troll Thread by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2011
[size=14pt]. . .Neither does it change the fact that bigotry could have been avoided altogether, by NOT starting the thread in the first place!. . .[/size]
Re: Troll Thread by BABE3: 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2011
I'm not disproving that. Him creating the thread doesn't change the fact that the "insulters" are bigots.
Re: Troll Thread by freecocoa(f): 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2011
BABE!:

LOL. Jokes.

Err mm swerry,no be joke o,you better take and put it into consideration to avoid unwanted gap teeth. You know how far na*winks*
Re: Troll Thread by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2011
[size=14pt]Insulter's being bigots in this case then is acceptable to me, and i see nothing wrong in that, since he practically begged to be insulted. . . [/size]
Re: Troll Thread by eghost247(m): 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2011
eleyi o gbadun
Re: Troll Thread by BABE3: 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Insulter's being bigots in this case then is acceptable to me, and i see nothing wrong in that, since he practically begged to be insulted. . . [/size]

Fine; accept it; see nothing wrong in it. Good for you. Insult away. I've made my point, and you've made yours.

freecocoa:

Err mm swerry,no be joke o,you better take and put it into consideration to avoid unwanted gap teeth. You know how far na*winks*

LOL. Super Jokes.
Re: Troll Thread by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 07, 2011
[size=14pt]Since i made my point, it have been very nice to make yours without sounding "smartish". . .

Cheerz![/size]
Re: Troll Thread by BABE3: 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2011
I sounded "smartish"? Nawa. Aight. Noted.
Re: Troll Thread by agnesefe: 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2011
Please mod, I am constrained to comment, despite initial resistance to the contrary, on the redirection to this thread from the chauvinistic link on the homepage. The tag and homepage treatment would-if it has not- provide fodder and soothing for the ADHD, that this currently presents,-given the bracket and tenor of his submission- despite original noble intentions asides eliciting traffic. In addition, the barrage and wanton salvoes to both the username and forbearers has further elevated its status, if the current skewed evaluation of humor and celebrity is anything to go by, and won the affection and interest of a segment of the e-community and, by some serious extension, provided armour for misogynists and male chauvinists alike-the persecution of a people or order only strengthens or arms their resistance and resolve. That army is not deserving of our promotion-the appropriate response would have been to ignore or educate, rather than fall for the cheap bait.
Re: Troll Thread by kings112(m): 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2011
Na who born u ?
Women r more than dat
maga!
Re: Troll Thread by yommysomguy(m): 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Since i made my point, it have been very nice to make yours without sounding "smartish". . .

Cheerz![/size]

lol, smartish?
Re: Troll Thread by babalo1: 6:22pm On Nov 07, 2011
@born2fuck, your profile pic is hilarious grin grin grin
Re: Troll Thread by moHot(f): 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2011
@ POSTER
*clapping my hand* pappapa yipeee oh you have succeeded in making sure your post get to the frontpage.bravo!
how i wish nairalanders will stop giving attention to mumuish and oderious posts like this,
Am surprised that even the male nlers are giving their s'port for women this time shocked shocked there is no difference between this guy and everyother nler that have abused naija girls or any other  undecided
Re: Troll Thread by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2011
yommysomguy:

lol, smartish?
[size=14pt]That's why it's in "[/b]Quote[b]". . . "[/b]Smartish[b]"[/size]
Re: Troll Thread by pendo89(f): 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2011
agnesefe:

Please mod, I am constrained to comment, despite initial resistance to the contrary, on the redirection to this thread from the chauvinistic link on the homepage. The tag and homepage treatment would-if it has not- provide fodder and soothing for the ADHD, that this currently presents,-given the bracket and tenor of his submission- despite original noble intentions asides eliciting traffic. In addition, the barrage and wanton salvoes to both the username and forbearers has further elevated its status, if the current skewed evaluation of humor and celebrity is anything to go by, and won the affection and interest of a segment of the e-community and, by some serious extension, provided armour for misogynists and male chauvinists alike-the persecution of a people or order only strengthens or arms their resistance and resolve. That army is not deserving of our promotion-the appropriate response would have been to ignore or educate, rather than fall for the cheap bait.

God is good. Indeed english came by plane to others not boat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Comes First, Engagement Ring Or Introduction? / My Encounter With A Pretty Blue Eye Cameroonian Girl / As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.