Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? (2488 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad / Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? by BIGVAJINA(f): 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2011
this is making me feel so uncomfortable, especially around guys.
many people say i am beautiful, though i am not dating anyone.
i am 19 years and dont want to date any man now, how do i avoid men, as i hear they are dangerous.
Re: Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2011
With your big V, there is no hiding. . .you are in for it.
Re: Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? by SAFO(m): 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2011
That's 15secs of my life wasted for reading this. Thanks.
Re: Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? by nanidee(f): 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2011
Lol, Sauer took the words outta my mouth!! (Or the reply out of my finger tips as the case may be)
Re: Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2011
Maybe you are what they are looking for. undecided undecided undecided undecided

How do they called it again? Yaaa. . . wife meterial. grin
Re: Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? by pendo89(f): 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2011
Oh lord Sauer  grin grin grin

wondered where that came from. now i c.

BIGVAJINA:

i am 19 years and dont want to date any man now, how do i avoid men, as i hear they are dangerous.

you r right.they actually bite big v.g.n.s
Re: Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2011
Oh my Lawd. Just cant stop laughing. OP, kip off o. Men are rily dangerous.
Re: Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? by Connoisseur(m): 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2011
Why wont they propose when you ve got a Big V and know how to use it well
Re: Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? by mashnino(m): 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2011
SAFO:

not only you oo

otondo gal
Re: Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? by Goldieluks: 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2011
SAFO:

cool

BigVagina,looool. People dey this life sha.
Re: Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? by silvertuke(m): 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2011
BIGVAJINA:

Women are dangerous as well. and not all men and women are dangerous, well if you have chosen to keep yourself it's good but note that there are good men around and am one of them.
Re: Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? by omega25red(m): 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2011
gosh there has to be a limit to how many fake accounts some people can create
Re: Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? by freecocoa(f): 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2011
As in eh,this fake account thing is really annoying,
@ sauer,you beat me to it.
Re: Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? by ariyebaba(m): 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2011
because of ya big v
Re: Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? by slimyem: 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2011
proposals are such good thing so i dont get y you are worried.
Have they actually been proposing or they've been showing their interest in nyashing you?i dont gerrit.seriously!
Re: Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? by Wislet(f): 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2011
BIGVAJINA:

Message interpretation:
I am 19 or more than 19 yrs old, and looking for some men here to show interest, while i play non interest. Saying i dont have a boyfrnd will make them interested. Actually i feel good wen men fall for me. Clause: i forgot my ID would give who i really am away. Gosh!
Re: Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? by deekseen(m): 3:01am On Nov 06, 2011
Reason i stopped posting in the romance section as i used to: TOO MANY FAKES, PEOPLE TRY TO MAKE THEMSELVES RELEVANT BY CREATING MULTIPLE IDS, such lowlives.
Re: Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? by sima(f): 3:15am On Nov 06, 2011
lmaoo loool, how do u guys know that she has a big VG shocked shocked shocked
Re: Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? by koolJ1(f): 4:07am On Nov 06, 2011
U 'hear' men are dangerous?jst how naive can yu be?
SAFO:

hapless attention seeker.ur username reps you
Re: Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? by nuela100(f): 3:43pm On Nov 06, 2011
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? by bxcode(m): 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2011
^^ don't they propose to you too?? undecided undecided
Re: Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? by Sijo01(f): 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2011
Na waooo, cnt jst stp laffing out louda @ Op ID (BIGVAJINA)
she cum evn use capital letter write d name.

Op swerrrrry, u'r jst an E&diot.
Re: Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? by Odunnu: 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2011
Wislet:

Message interpretation:
I am 19 or more than 19 yrs old, and looking for some men here to show interest, while i play non interest. Saying i dont have a boyfrnd will make them interested. Actually i feel good wen men fall for me. Clause: i forgot my ID would give who i really am away. Gosh!
You forgot to include: I've got such low selfesteem I had to steal a pretty gurl's pix. I'm even a guy.
sima:

lmaoo loool, how do u guys know that she has a big VG shocked shocked shocked
Her username says so.
Re: Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? by xynerise: 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2011
Big vagi.na? undecided
Re: Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? by tpia5: 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2011
The op is clearly one of these jobless male schizos who pretend to be female.

No sane woman would have such a user id.

Stop being gullible people. This is nl.
Re: Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? by Odunnu: 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2011
My tots exactly. How are you tpia? Hope you are good?
Re: Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? by Natasha2(f): 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2011
phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww dumb as$
Re: Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? by lifestyle1(m): 11:59pm On Nov 07, 2011
BIGVAJINA:

i am 19 years and dont want to date any man now, how do i avoid men, as[b] i hear they are dangerous[/b].

You r a virgin but ur stuff is too wide, lipsrsealed
Re: Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? by mystiqueem(f): 3:02am On Nov 08, 2011
Then start an engagement ring collection. grin You lucky sap.
Re: Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? by BIGVAJINA(f): 5:28am On Nov 08, 2011
i think say na you peoples go give me better advice so so yeye advice you peoples dey give me, wickid peoples!
Re: Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? by Dabss(m): 6:38am On Nov 08, 2011
Sharrrap. e-diot.
Re: Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? by Russialane(m): 6:44am On Nov 08, 2011
tongue is your vagina that big?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Of Nowadays And Their Underwears / Please Advise Me, Am Getting Nut / 190 -the-clown Is Obsessed With A Nigerian Girl. Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.