Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,424 members, 7,843,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? (2491 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad / Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? by silvertuke(m): 6:57am On Nov 08, 2011
so your vajina is so BIG?
Re: Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 08, 2011
BIGVAJINA:

i think say na you peoples go give me better advice so so yeye advice you peoples dey give me, wickid peoples!
Advice? For what? I see you are clearly out of your mind. Some humans never cease to amaze me. Mtcheeeew
Re: Every Man I Become Close To Proposes To Me, Why? by nuela100(f): 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2011
BIGVAJINA:

i think say na you peoples go give me better advice so so yeye advice you peoples dey give me, wickid peoples!
is ur English bad too,what does peoples mean or are u joking

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banging Tips On How To Make A Woman Fall In Love With You / I'm I Being Too Fast? / It Never Occurred To Me That guys Prefered Light Skinned Chicks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.