Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,485 members, 7,865,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:29 AM

Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! (9035 Views)

Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors / Oshiomhole Saves South-South APC Meeting From Collapse / Nigeria Suffering From Collapse Of Libya And Mali, Says Ita Enang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by aswani(m): 7:36pm On Jan 17
AfonjaScud:

An absolute revisionistic trash.

Revisionist suggests there is some truth in the story that was twisted to suit a purpose, dis wan wey @op yarn na complete fabu.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Raf4: 8:18pm On Jan 17
chiagozien:
Awolowo the bastard coward that died like rat after taking rat poison called Otapiapia Made in ABA.

Cursed be to him and his followers.

Awolowo didn't take poison, may be your father did or your grandfather did. Stop embarrassing yourself with ridiculous lies your parents fed you with.

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by SuperOnyi: 8:28pm On Jan 17
PoloG:
If only Benjamin Adekunle had killed more, and Awolowo had starved more of your ancestors, you wouldn't have been alive to type this nonsense.

So i don't blame you.

shocked

Drop your number so you can continue from where they stopped, Dan shegia!

Stupid Igbo and Yoruba bigots that can't hold debates without cursing their ancestors!
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by AfonjaScud: 8:30pm On Jan 17
Bigkoko:
Don't hid under thoughtless grammers. Counter with facts.....

I have no time to waste on mere fables.
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by AfonjaScud: 8:34pm On Jan 17
JagabanB:
First it was Azikiwe who refused the secession clause, but Yorubàs are to bIame.
Ojukwu executed Banjo by saying he wanted to to overthrow him, the first triaI didn't convict him of that, the second one did because Ojukwu wanted it.
He won most of the wàr tiII he was èxecuted, that was when Ojukwu started Iosing, but the Yorubàs are stiII to bIame.

Don't mind these living time wasters.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Maxxim: 8:47pm On Jan 17
My thought was that the biafran soldiers were only interested in having their country, why move their advance towards west, I still can't settle my mind with the recent demonstration too, what if they still have same sentiment
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Malawian(m): 10:43pm On Jan 17
In what capacity did he refuse the secession clause?

As the ceremonial president he was or in what other capacity?

JagabanB:
First it was Azikiwe who refused the secession clause, but Yorubàs are to bIame.
Ojukwu executed Banjo by saying he wanted to to overthrow him, the first triaI didn't convict him of that, the second one did because Ojukwu wanted it.
He won most of the wàr tiII he was èxecuted, that was when Ojukwu started Iosing, but the Yorubàs are stiII to bIame.
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by haffaze777(m): 6:24am On Jan 18
chiagozien:
If e pain you,do like your Awolorat.

Continue monitoring your superior then
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by haffaze777(m): 6:26am On Jan 18
Beverlyjean:

The already started the tribal bigotry... he gave it back to u and u are now posting nonsense...

Is your brain in comatose? did I stop him or you from posting your rubbish? Must he quote me for audience is all I asked after all I didn't mention or quote him. Please deh use your 1kb sized brain once in a while

1 Like

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 7:25am On Jan 18
If Col Victor Banjo and Ifeanjuna corpses could speak, they'd be mighty angry at the cesspool Nigeria has become!

I watched in horror, how hungry kids...sorry adult kids, whose future have been stolen, yes stolen because Nigeria is in a Deep mess, far more than you can imagine, supports this archaic plunderers!

I blame Victor Banjo and Ifeanjuna for stopping short of their operational Goal! Otherwise, I can only imagine how many thousands of people whose lives were cut short for the needless goal of keeping Nigeria one!

The latest been, the bomb blast in Gaza... sorry Ibadan
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 7:26am On Jan 18
Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣 then what are you doing here?

AfonjaScud:

I have no time to waste on mere fables.
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 7:28am On Jan 18
Why not disprove with your own truths with dates, names and figures? Abi your own truth be like Asiwaju identity?

aswani:

Revisionist suggests there is some truth in the story that was twisted to suit a purpose, dis wan wey @op yarn na complete fabu.

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Beverlyjean(f): 7:29am On Jan 18
haffaze777:

Is your brain in comatose? did I stop him or you from posting your rubbish? Must he quote me for audience is all I asked after all I didn't mention or quote him. Please deh use your 1kb sized brain once in a while

U will duly receive ur ban u this tribal bigot
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 7:35am On Jan 18
The way you guys reasons is certainly out of this world! I'm damn sure that white powder Asiwaju was selling in Chicago years ago might have found it's way into Nigeria! Only such powder can take people to cloud 69 of reasoning!

Can you imagine transferring the constitutional obligations of the rulers of Nigeria, to a private citizen!

Okoro or kunle should construct road, build schools, while Asiwaju and co enjoy white powder and owambe?

JagabanB:

So Nigerîà is so bad that u can't give ur community clean water, good schools, good and quality roads, better housing, good and affordable hospitals?
Really?
I am not bothèrèd about what happens to Nigeria actually, I am bothered about the people and how good their life is.
I am not really inclined to what happens to One Nigerîà or divided Nigerîà.
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by haffaze777(m): 7:49am On Jan 18
Beverlyjean:

U will duly receive ur ban u this tribal bigot

Just check yourself well
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Brenbentondiaz: 8:02am On Jan 18
Emperormartin:
Simon Ekpa is a modern Ojukwu...

His training alone in Finland military is giving him insight how to fight unprepared Nigeria army.

He's simply an intelligent dude

You guys are not shy to show your stvpidity in public space. Lolz. It's always entertaining, though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Brenbentondiaz: 8:05am On Jan 18
1x2x3:
Is the Nigeria of today worth it?

We would have been far better as separate countries. Till date, the only people benefitting are politicians from all tribes while average citizens from all tribes are suffering.

We would have easily decided to go our separate ways if not for ASICKiwe who canvassed for the succession clause to be expunged from the constitution. You know, the classic way you guys love shooting yourselves in the foot (just like 1966 coup) and be the ones to suffer and wail over it later.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 8:46am On Jan 18
The purpose of this thread is to reveal hidden truths. However, people from the other side won't accept this honest truths, that infact Victor Banjo and Ifeanjuna actually stopped the collapse of Nigeria through Acts of treachery and outright disobedience to their C-in-C, and got hot leads in return!

They will rather want to drag others into joining them in names calling, ethnic bigotry and using outdated slurs.

Una dey forbid healthy conversation without turning it into an ethnic class?

If Victor Banjo and Ifeanjuna didn't stopped the collapse as I wrote, describe your own version of what transpired during the incursion to the west through mid West and the Commando team in Opi-Nsukka axis, readied to swoop and pressure Kaduna and Kano using two spearhead diversions in what we now know as FCT...

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 8:49am On Jan 18
Somewhere, I do not remember....I told y'all, that Awolowo stole Sir Bello's Plan of northernization and Free education!

As recently as 1956.....two regions boost of 70% of our of school children ~ SW & North!

That's why there were reasonable fears, expressed by Sir Bello, my only Northern crush, of dominance of the Igbos, while the SW were trailing far behind!
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by 1x2x3: 8:53am On Jan 18
Brenbentondiaz:

We would have easily decided to go our separate ways if not for ASICKiwe who canvassed for the succession clause to be expunged from the constitution. You know, the classic way you guys love shooting yourselves in the foot (just like 1966 coup) and be the ones to suffer and wail over it later.

Like I said, keep repeating "you guys" when every average citizen is suffering irrespective of tribe. The elites who are benefiting don't fight themselves but you that barely have food to eat prefers to fight your likes.

3 Likes

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 8:53am On Jan 18
I'm glad y'all usually call the south South Igbos when it suits y'all. So people from Delta are now Igbos? Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a people! Umunnede, Agbor, Anioma, Ukwanis, kwale is now Igbos.... Na small small una go confess and ask us to leave!

Let's assume by any stretch, it was a wrong decision, and now the Union works for no one, and most badly hit are people from that side where brown roof litter their skyline, do we continue with the wrong decision?

Brenbentondiaz:

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 8:57am On Jan 18
Ministers dey ball and share monies meant for even the poor.... Gbaja dey verify register with 3Bilion NGN..wait fess, na Book of Life register? And children wey no get hope dey make am look like Igbo vs Yoruba....

From 2014 Buhari own start, through 2019, and now 2023..... Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣 them go dey alright some day!

1x2x3:

Like I said, keep repeating "you guys" when every average citizen is suffering irrespective of tribe. The elites who are benefiting don't fight themselves but you that barely have food to eat prefers to fight your likes.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Emperormartin(m): 8:59am On Jan 18
Brenbentondiaz:

You guys are not shy to show your stvpidity in public space. Lolz. It's always entertaining, though.
Abulo cry harder

1 Like

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 9:06am On Jan 18
To show you how insane some people really are, especially that chris-lam adherent, our own dear Werey Reno Omokri. He was praising the governor of Ebonyi State for buying cars for doctors!

Tufiakwaaaa! Free money breeds crooks who will some day derelict on their duties. I can only but imagine the governor of Michigan buying cars Free of charge for fire fighters or doctors or Police men? If you need cars, you gat to buy your own fvcking car!

A governor unilaterally took money that belongs to the whole Ebonyi State and buy cars for a few people, why didn't him buy for those villagers farming rice since he's a father Christmas!

No leader have right to buy stuffs for selected few. That's why they are working. If they want a Lamborghini, Aventador they can buy it with their salaries and wages or take loans to finance it!
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 9:11am On Jan 18
The reason why I personally support HE Peter Obi as a better option than that thing sitting there, even though I know HE Peter Obi is a chronic Zikist one-nigeria apostle, is that he's an epitome of the legendary Igbo aka gum character that sees people learning and growing through hard work and proper enterprise, rather than turning everything into an open bazaar! Just like what we see with Asiwaju and now taught to our fast learning Igbo governors!

If you must buy cars for judiciary, doctors, etc put that money as facility in a financial institution and let them draw from it as loans deductible from their salary. A lot of them will deny themselves such luxury in lieu for better investment. But since na free car, everyone go collect!

Or maybe Gov Nwifuru is a good man. He should use his salary and buy them cars....
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 9:18am On Jan 18
So true!

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by 1x2x3: 9:23am On Jan 18
Bigkoko:
Ministers dey ball and share monies meant for even the poor.... Gbaja dey verify register with 3Bilion NGN..wait fess, na Book of Life register? And children wey no get hope dey make am look like Igbo vs Yoruba....

From 2014 Buhari own start, through 2019, and now 2023..... Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣 them go dey alright some day!

It's very funny. Look at the last Election the way the Elites quickly changed the narrative and the hungry ones made it Yoruba VS Igbos.

Elections are done and dusted, the elites remain united in stealing the nation's resources while those they are stealing their resources are busy fighting each other.

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 9:32am On Jan 18
I trust hunger to finish the job! They'll be de-radicalize. Just be patient. Hunger will finish the job!

1x2x3:

It's very funny. Look at the last Election the way the Elites quickly changed the narrative and the hungry ones made it Yoruba VS Igbos.

Elections are done and dusted, the elites remain united in stealing the nation's resources while those they are stealing their resources are busy fighting each other.
Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by greatness22(m): 1:27pm On Jan 18
JovialJune:

You're not smart or wise, very much far from you obviously

But yes, let's wait for the mods.
Good afternoon, hope you're enjoying your ban? Next time you won't be an hypocrite and bigot.

💚

1 Like

Re: Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! by Bigkoko: 2:46pm On Jan 18
Oppose what you call revisionist with your own truths!

Two persons actually saved Nigerian from collapse... Cols Victor Banjo and Ifeanjuna!

By refusing to carry out a lawful military Order from their C-in-C, an Order that would have seen the federal government Forces over run within 3 days due to elements of surprise and stealth, they knowingly or unknowingly save Nigeria!

If only Victor Banjo had relayed the signal in his possession, by now, nobody would have been a Nigerian. Your best bet would have been a Biafran, an Oduduwani or an Arewan!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yakubu Mamood: Lawmakers Wrong To Initiate Electoral Act Amendment / Soludo Flags-Off Road Constructions In Okpoko & Mmiata-Anam, Nzam Road / Ajaero: Labour Strike Is Illegal And Not In National Interest - Bayo Onanuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.